Chapter 12 - It Just Finished Like This?

Cherry Blossoming

December 2011. Donghae’s Room.

“Yya! Lee Donghae! I really can’t understand you!! First, you have a relationship with Jessica. And then you broke up. After a year more, you’re going out with Yoona. And now you're saying that you decided to go back with Jessica??” Siwon asked confusedly. While Minhyuk and Leeteuk looking at Donghae with confused looks too.

“Guys, let me explain.” Donghae said after took a deep breath. “You all know that I decided to get together with Yoona few months ago. But we just realised, we even couldn say it as a relationship. It just oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Cinccarayo. When we were out together, we never had that special feeling or what are you calling heart-thumping-crazily or dugeun-dugeun feeling. No. At first I thought maybe we just need more times to have that feeling. But still... that feeling was never changed. Just imagine that you’re together with your sister. Just like that. We never have any interest to make skinship, or lovey dovey moments. We even couldnt imagine it. And when we’re talking, the topic is only Jessica. I couldnt help to talk about that topic. And Yoona always responded it enthusiastically. And finally we found the right point. That we didnt mean to be a couple. I realised the only one I love is Jessica. And one important thing that surprised me was Yoona already knew about this since beginning. She never loved me more than just a old brother. She agreed to go out with me just to help me and Jessica could get together again. She said that was her mission since beginning. And... that’s why we decided to broke up. Oh cincca... I even want to laugh for that ‘brokeup’ words because we even never say such a ‘i love you’... She knew that Jessica is still love me and vice versa. So, she tried to make Jessica felt jealous towards her, just to make Jessica sured about her feeling towards me. And it succeed...”

“So, you and Jessica are going back together?”

“Yes. Because we finally realised that we still loved each other.” Donghae answered blissfully. “And you know? Now, I feel that ‘love feeling’ again, only with her. How could I be so stupid before... Now I know that the only one I love is Jessica...”

“And how about Yoona?”

Donghae smiled. “She was the first to celebrate it crazily. As you know guys, she’s really fangirl-ing my relationship with Jessica... And...” Donghae smiled to Minhyuk. “I know Yoona already fell in love with someone...”

“Who??” the other asked curiously but Donghae just gave them a meaningful smile.

 

*flashback end*

 

“So, do you mean Yoona was never have a relationship with Donghae sunbaenim?” Yonghwa asked once again.

Minhyuk nodded with confidence. “Donghae hyung told us clearly! See, Jonghie hyung?”

Jonghyun placed his guitar beside the bed. “Well... Then let just thought about my first statement about her...” he said nonchalantly and started to lie down on Jungshin’s bed. His three brothers just sighed with his cold act.

 


After Arena Tour ended...

SM Building

Yoona was chatting with Kyuhyun, Changmin, Krystal and Taeyeon. They just had some meeting with PDs from some shows before and decided to have a dinner together since all of them already didnt have any next schedules.

They entered Changmin’s car and started to choose the restaurant. Changmin took out his phone and texted someone. “OH!” he yelled in high pitch. Seems like there’s something on his phone that make him surprised.

“Wae?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I’m about to invite Jonghyun too. So I texted him... read this.” Changmin handed his phone to Kyuhyun with worried face.

Kyuhyun grabbed it and read the text from Jonghyun. “I’m sorry, hyungnim. I’d love to. But I’m having a leg injured right now. Ke ke ke... AISH! YYA! CINCCA! This kid... How can he just tell us now about his injury???” Kyuhyun yelled worriedly to the phone.

Taeyeon glanced at Yoona. When Changmin mentioned about Jonghyun, Yoona’s face suddenly turned a bit gloomy.

How could I try to forget my feeling if you always being mentioned by my oppas... And WHAT??? You had a leg injured??? Now what??? I cant help myself to worry about you!

“Let just visit him!” Changmin gave an idea. “We can buy some foods and visit him. Do you agree, girls?”

Krystal and Taeyeon nodded since they worried too about Jonghyun. Taeyeon patted Yoona’s head silently and give her a support smile. Yoona exhaled a deep breath and nodded.

 

 

CN Blue’s Dorm.

It has been two days after Arena Tour finally ended. CN Blue already back to Korea yesterday. Yonghwa was hangout with Seohyun, since they didnt meet for such a long time. Minhyuk and Juniel already went to watch movie together too. Jungshin was on the filming set. Only Jonghyun was lying down in his room. Actually he wanted to visit his KyuLine, but he can’t. He got injured at his leg when they performed at Saitama. He accidentally fell from the stage when they’re taking a break. It because there are some wires across his foot and he couldnt see them because the stage was so dark. And it became worst because he was holding back the pain because they must do an encore after that. Although he can still walk slowly but the doctor said not to over-exert it until few days.

Suddenly the dorm’s bell was ringing. Who’s that?? It must not the members. Since they just left 15 mins ago... He got up and walked with a slight limp towards the door. He looked at the mini screen but there’s no one there. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened the door.

“SURPRISEEE!!!” Changmin, Kyuhyun, Taeyeon and Krystal shouted as Jonghyun opened the door. They were hiding from the camera so Jonghyun couldnt see them from inside. Jonghyun’s jaw just dropped as he saw them. But finally laughed when he’s back to his normal mind.

“Hyungnim!!” he shouted happily. “Taeyeon noona. Krystal ssi!! Come in!!”

“Well, you forgot one!” Taeyeon pulled Yoona, who was standing behind Changmin.

“Oh! Yoona!” Jonghyun called him happily. Yoona just smiled a little and nodded.

“Are you alone, Jjong??” Kyuhyun asked while he and Changmin entered the dorm. Jonghyun let the others entered to the living room.

“Ddeh. Yonghwa hyung and Minhyuk had a date. Jungshin was on the filming set.” Jonghyun answered and walking towards another couch.

“YYA!!! LOOK AT YOUR LEG!!” Changmin shouted in high pitched. Made Kyuhyun covered his ears.

“Yya! Shim Changmin! Try to lower your pitch!” he looks irritated. Changmin just grinned innocently.

“What happened with your leg, Jonghyun-ah?” asked Taeyeon when they all sat on the couch.

“There are some wires across when I down from the stage and I didnt see it because the lamp was turned off before Encore. So I just fell down...” he grinned.

“But I watched your encore at Fuji TV. If you said that you fell before encore, so your leg already injured that time???” asked Kyuhyun.

Jonghyun grimaced and nodded. “Just holding back the pain...”

“Cincca... You’re so passionate everytime it related to music or concert...” Kyuhyun crossed his arm. “Look at you! You even lost your weight!”

“YYA! I’m about to say it too!” Changmin slapped Kyuhyun’s arm. “I’m the most worried about him!”

“Aissh... I’m the first to worry about him!” Kyuhyun said childishly.

“AISSH cincca you two oppa!” Taeyeon shouted frustratedly. “Let’s have a dinner first.”

“Should we call a food delivery?” Jonghyun asked. “Since there is no food here. We left this dorm a month ago. Even the fridge is totally empty...” Jonghyun said in apologizing tone.

“We already expected that. So we bought some food.” Taeyeon showed the food that Jonghyun didnt notice before. “Let us borrow your kitchen first while we’re preparing it.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Jonghyun bowed thankfully.

“And you two, oppa! Dont be noisy!” she pointed to Changmin and Kyuhyun, who just grinned. Taeyeon then walked towards the kitchen with Krystal. Yoona placed her bag and her phone on the table and followed them. Jonghyun noticed something when Yoona placed her phone. She’s not wearing that phonestrap??? He glanced at Yoona but Yoona, since beginning, avoided Jonghyun’s eyes. And even didnt talk much. She just passed Jonghyun and walked towards the kitchen without any glances or words to Jonghyun. What happened? I can feel she’s acting different to me. She even avoided my eyes and nor even talked to me....

 

Taeyeon and Krystal were examining the fridge and said that men’s dorm always empty of anything while Yoona was unwrapping the food while thinking on her mind. It’s awkward... did he notice something different? I pressed myself not to act too much infront of him. If I acted as normal ‘me to him’, I’m afraid I couldnt help my feeling again. Although I even still have that feeling and no matter how hard I try to erase it, it couldnt be erased. It even became stronger... Ottokkeh?? If this is only one-sided, I couldnt follow my heart anymore... I dont want just being a bug to him... If I’m the only one who want him, and it’s not vice versa, I think I must forgot this. Totally...

Taeyeon glanced at Yoona and sighed. Yoona was lost in her gloomy mind again. Krystal looked at her confusedly. Taeyeon just signalled to dont interfere Yoona. And suddenly she found an idea.

“AH! We forgot to buy some drinks! Aish...” Taeyeon clapped her hands while glancing at Krystal. Fortunately, Krystal was being cooperated with her. “Ddeh, unnie. We only thought about foods, early. Let’s go to buy some!”

“Arasseo. We can buy it at convenience store near this dorm. Kaja!” Taeyeon dragged Krystal, but before they left the kitchen, she looked at Yoona. “Yoong, just wait for us!”

“But, unnie... I can go with you too...”

“Andwae! Just prepare the foods, first! Arasseo?” Taeyeon said in firmly tone and walked to the living room immediately with Krystal. “Oppa, we forgot to buy some drinks!”

“Ah! RIGHT!” Changmin yelled again, made him got slapped on his arm by Kyuhyun because of his high pitched. “Let’s go buy some!”

“I want to go too!” Kyuhyun immediately stood up, too. “I want to buy some snacks after dinner...” he exchanged a secret smile with Taeyeon and Changmin. “Jonghyun-ah, just wait here. Arasseo?”

“Ddeh...” Jonghyun nodded diligently while the two couples left the dorm. Why they had to go together just for buy drinks? He thought innocently. Eh? So it means Yoona is still on the kitchen... He stood up and walked with a limp to the kitchen. He found Yoona was still preparing the foods into some plates. Look... why she became so quiet? He stood up beside Yoona. “Let me help you...”

“Andwae. Just sit.” Yoona replied him while still preparing the foods, without looking at Jonghyun.

He didnt call me oppa as usual... Jonghyun glanced at her. “What’s wrong?”

ALL is WRONG! “What do you mean?” Yoona asked back, pretending to be nonchalantly.

“I dont know too... Arasseo. I wont ask ‘what’s wrong’.” Jonghyun scratched his head. “How are you these days?” he smiled but Yoona still avoiding his eyes.

“Fine.” Yoona replied shortly.

You even didnt ask me back as usual? Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “Glad to hear that.” He said awkwardly. After some minutes, Yoona finished to place the food on the table and sat on other chair in front of Jonghyun. Actually, it’s not right in front of Jonghyun. It’s one chair beside it. Yoona just looked down while Jonghyun was looking at her with his sharp eyes. The room was filled by silence.

“Why it’s kinda awkward between us?” Jonghyun finally broke the silence and asked with his husky voice.

“What do you mean?” Yoona asked back while looking at other direction.

Jonghyun stared at her sharply. Actually, we always talked informally each other. Although she called me oppa, but still we talked just like the same-age friend... but now... why I feel that cold tone again and still without ‘oppa’... Jonghyun sighed. “Dont you feel something wrong between us?”

“There’s NO anything right nor wrong BETWEEN US Lee Jong Hyun ssi.” Yoona said firmly. "Why do you think there's something between us?" I couldnt help myself to say it... but when I said it... it really made me feel hurt.... She bite her lips to hold her tears and turned her face on opposite direction with Jonghyun.

"There's no anything between... us?"

"YES! THERE'S NOTHING!" Yoona said it once again with firmly tone. It felt hurt as I said that words.... But I couldnt hold my emotion too...

Jonghyun looks shocked with Yoona’s words. But he didnt blurt it out. He just stared at her without words. So... This is the true of you... Sigh... So I’m just being like a toy for you? Being played all over the time and being threw if you bored... And I already started to think that all of rumours about you was not true... Stupid me. But good thing, I have not been a step too far with you...

“Ara... I understand...” Finally Jonghyun said after a long silence. He tried to say it in casual tone although he felt a little hurt. “Im Yoona ssi...” he said it but couldn’t help the disappointment feeling in his voice.

Yoona startled when she heard Jonghyun called him formally. Although she was the first to start it, but it really feel so hurt when Jonghyun called her like that. She tried hard to hold her tears. See? He really didnt have any interest towards me. He just accept it without hesitated... Seems like I’m being the real stupid one here... The only one that feel hurt...

“WE’RE BACK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DO—“ Changmin’s loud voice being cut when he saw Jonghyun and Yoona was sitting quietly and didnt look at each other. Taeyeon, Kyuhyun and Krystal suddenly stopped too when they saw the tense situation.

“Oh, you’re back!!” Jonghyun was the first to respond them and smiled widely, just like there’s nothing happened before. But Kyuhyun and Changmin knew that he was hiding something.

Kyuhyun sighed. “Kaja! Let’s eat!” he hugged Jonghyun’s shoulder to give him some silent-support. Changmin hugged him too. “Ddeh! Let’s eat first!” Changmin shouted to make the situation became brighter again. Jonghyun smiled and follow his hyungs.

“Yoong...” Taeyeon called Yoona worriedly while the others were ready to eat. She knew that something is not going well. But Yoona just shook her head and tried to smile at Taeyeon. 

“Let’s eat, unnie, Krystal...” she said while pretending to be casual and joined the others. Taeyeon sighed while looking at Yoona. Do you think I didnt know what are you feeling right now? Even just looked at you for a second, I could say that you’re just pretending to be fine but you must feel very sad right now...

“Taeng, what are you doing there?” Changmin asked while looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shook her head and smile. “Anii. Let’s eat oppa!”

******

“Oh, you're back, unnie, Yoongie...” Fanny and the others welcomed them as they entered the dorm. “How’s Jonghyun’s leg?”

“Where did you— Aah... it must be Krystal, right?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica. Jessica nodded. “He still couldnt walk properly and must have enough rest first before they’re going to perform at Music Bank in Chile two days later...” Taeyeon replied and looked at Yoona. “Yoong, you must a bit tired. Just take a rest, first...” she said with soft tone. Yoona nodded and entered her room. Her sisters looked at her and sighed when she closed the door.

“How?” Fanny mouthed the words to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shook her head with disappointed face. Made the others feel despair too.

 

Yoona lied down on the bed. She felt thankful to Taeyeon that gave her some-alone-times. She burried her face on her big teddy bear and remembered the moments again. Her tears dropped as she remembered about Jonghyun called her ‘Im Yoona ssi’ and his nonchalantly acts. Now I really have to give up... for real...

 

CN Blue’s dorm.

Jonghyun leaned on his bed while strumming his guitar. It’s already midnight. Yonghwa and Minhyuk already fell asleep right after they went home. Jungshin was still on the filming set. He’s the only one who still couldn’t sleep. He recalled the moments a few hours ago with Yoona. Lee Jong Hyun ssi, hm? So, it just finished? We were being friends just for some months? Did your usual act is always like that too to other people? Or is it only for me? Because I didnt deserve for being a good friend with you...? He sighed and closed his eyes. It hurts... Heard that ‘Lee Jong Hyun SSI’ words... It hurts... It’s already long time I didnt feel something like this... something that made me hurt because of a girl... I always thought that I’ll be fine since I’m just being a friend to you... but... the fact is I’m not fine with this. I really feel hurt with our situation right now...

 


 

Incheon Airport. A week more later.

Today, SNSD already arrived at Incheon Airport. They had a flight to USA for attend SBS Super Concert in there. It still dawn at Korea so they looks a bit sleepy and tired. Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon continued their sleep on the waiting room, and the others just chatted while waiting the flight.

“I guess we’re the only one of SBS's guests in this flight...” Taeyeon said as she looking around in the waiting room. There’s no other artists or staffs was there.

“But Yong oppa said that CN Blue have a flight at 6 AM too...” Seohyun said while looking at the gate. “OH! It’s Yong oppa!!” she clapped happily as she saw Yonghwa entered the gate and followed by CN Blue members and staffs.

“OH? I dont know we have a same flight with CN Blue...” Sunny looks surprised.

“Yya! You! Wake up! There’s other artist here!” Taeyeon shook her three sisters’s body. Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon woke up immediately as they heard Taeyeon’s words.

“Oh, it’s CN BLUE!!!” Hyoyeon yelled as they greet each other happily.

“Oh, it’s only three of you, guys?” Sooyoung asked as she noticed that her idol was not there.

“Jonghie hyung is on the toilet.” Jungshin answered. Made Sooyoung clapped happily . They then started to have a conversation each other while waiting for the flight.

At that time, Yoona out from the toilet and approached them. She looks surprised when she saw CN Blue was there. The three boys greet Yoona warmly and vice versa. He’s not here? I dont know I’m feeling good or sad...

“It will be fun to share the same flight for twenty hours guys...” Fanny clapped happily. Everyone nodded enthusiastically. Since their destination is USA, it will take twenty hours flight. And luckily, they are comfortably and close each other so they’ll enjoy the flight together. And even they shared the same executive class.

He’s really not here... Did he have other schedule? But CN Blue couldn't perform without their lead guitarist... Yongseobang is a guitarist too but most of guitar parts  could only be played by him...

“Oh JONGHYUN-AH!!” suddenly Sooyoung yelled happily. Yoona startled and turned her head. Jonghyun was going out from toilet. He’s wearing a black leather jacket and white vneck tshirt with black jeans and a sunglasses. He smiled and bowed politely to SNSD when he approached them and took off his sunglasses.

“Jonghyun-ah, how’s your leg??” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

“It’s fine now, noona.” He replied and smile. While he's smiling, his eyes accidentally met with Yoona’s eyes, who looked at him too. They were locked at each other eyes without saying anything. The others, who already knew about what’s going on between them, keep their mouth shut and watched silently to them who still stared each other.

That burning eyes... That pale white skin... That dimple cheek... That appearance... How I missed them all.... When I looked at you, I dont know what I’m feeling. I’m feeling happy but hurt at the same time... Now ottokeh? I dont know how should I acted right now...

Where’s your sparkling eyes as usual? Where’s your smile? Where’s your happy face? Seems like all about us is already ended at that time when you came at my dorm, hm? How I want to turn back the time... Only to see your smile when we met... only to see your sparkled eyes when we looked each other... I dont know why but I missed them... I just feel that something was lost when I didnt see it on your face...

“Annyeonghaseyo... Yoona ssi”

“Annyeonghaseyo... Jong Hyun ssi...”

They were talking at the same time. Made the others shocked towards their words. Even Jonghyun and Yoona themselves look shocked but tried to put a poker face on their face.

“IM YOONA SSI???” Jungshin and Minhyuk yelled in unison and Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun with shocked face.

“JONGHYUN SSI????” SNSD members yelled frustratedly towards Yoona and Jonghyun. “WHAT IS THIS???” Although they all knew that Jonghyun and Yoona was in a mess situation but they didnt expect that the situation became worst like this.

“Nothing.” Jonghyun and Yoona again answered at the same time. The others were about to protest again but suddenly the flight announcement was echoing over the waiting room. They immediately prepared their own things and get ready to enter the plane. Taeyeon and Yonghwa signalled the other members to do something without Jonghyun and Yoona noticed. They all nodded in agreement and started to stand in queue.

***

“Jjong, you sit here!” Yonghwa forced his dongsaeng to sit in the back row of seats when they entered the Executive Class.

Jonghyun looks confused. “Wae? I want to sit here.” He pointed the seat beside Yonghwa’s.

“Aish... I want to sit beside Hyun!” Yonghwa found a good excuse and keep dragging Jonghyun.

“There’s still plenty of seats there...” Jonghyun pointed the front seats but his words was being cut because the staffs from the two groups suddenly took the seats until it full. Yonghwa grinned when he saw Jonghyun was hopeless.

“Hyung, that’s the only seat left! Just sit there! We'll take off soon!” Jungshin and Minhyuk stand in Yonghwa’s side, made Jonghyun sighed. 

“What’s wrong with you guys...” he grumbled and finally gave up and sit behind Yonghwa’s seat. He just realised when he saw the same situation was happening between SNSD members. I should know from before... Tsk...  He saw Yoona finally gave up against her sisters and walked to seat beside Jonghyun.

“Can I sit here?” Yoona asked without looking at Jonghyun. Jonghyun just nodded and stand to give Yoona a seat beside the window. Yoona mumbled a thankful and finally sat. Jonghyun just nodded quietly and sat beside Yoona.

 


 

CUT! hehehe

I wrote and edit this chapter until midnight last night hehe .

because if I didnt post it soon, i feel bad towards you guys :)

 

HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? Lame? Bored? Not good? Or what?

If you dont mind, please comment :) :) i'll wait guys ke ke ke

 

thankyouverymuch for SUBSCRIBERS. READERS. COMMENTS.

aish cincca I really love you guys he he he >.<

see you next chapter. soon.