Chapter 1 - Awesome Guitarist

Cherry Blossoming

At CN Blue's doorm :

"Jonghyun-hyung!! Are you still sleeping??" Jungshin shouted in front of Jonghyun's room. "Manager hyung said you must go to Strong Heart at 1 pm!"

"Strong Heart?" Jonghyun asking back while open his room. He looks wide awake. But still looks tired. It because he only slept for two hours last night. He's too busy writing song so he forget about time. "What time is it?"

"Hyung, you're really lazy to check it yourself. it's 12 am. Didnt you check your phone? Manager-hyung said you'll be a guest for Kim Jung Nan sunbae-nim." Jungshin answered while cooking something in the kitchen.

Jonghyun scratching his hair and look around the dorm. "Where's yonghwa-hyung and minhyukie?"

"Yonghwa hyung is still sleeping. And minhyukie went to Ilsan for CF filming. Oh hyung, you better get ready. I think manager-hyung will arrive soon..." said Jungshin while carrying a bowl of ramyun and sit on the sofa.

"What about your drama? You got day off?" Jonghyun asked Jungshin who rarely seen relaxed at the doorm because of his drama. Jungshin nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later...

Jonghyun and CN Blue Manager has arrived at MBC Strong Heart recording room. After they greeting each other, one staff is talking to his manager while the stylist is fixing Jong Hyun's hair.

"You will appear when MC Dong Wook said "Please come out", " Manager said to Jonghyun. "And you will interviewed for about 10 mins and then singing Juniel's song. Illa Illa. Got it?"

Jong Hyun nodded and tuning his guitar.

"Lee Jong Hyun-ssi, get ready..." one of staff told him to stand behind the background screen of Strong Heart. And he heard MC Dong Wook said please come out. He put his dimple smile and step forward while clapping his hand. Suddenly the studio become really noisy because many girl fans shocked and shouted KYAAA to Jong Hyun. Even Kim Jung Nan also shouted happily.

 

After singing Juniel's song, Jong Hyun said farewell to everyone and leave the studio. His manager has something to do with someone in 3th floor. So, Jong Hyun is waiting him in the lobby while listening music on his ipod.

"Yya! Jong Hyunnie!" someone shouted his name. Jong Hyun raises his head and found Kyuhyun is walking towards him with Seo Hyun, Yoona, and Soo Young. Seems like they just entered the building and see Jong Hyun.

"Ah... hyung-nim." Jonghyun stand up and hugged back Kyuhyun. He bows to SeoHyun, Yoona and Soo Young. The three bows back and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ah, I guested for Kim Jung Nan sunbae nim in SH."

"Ara... She's your co-stars in AGD right?" Jong Hyun nodded.

"Yoona is a fan of the drama!" Kyuhyun pointed Yoona. Yoona nodded and smile brightly. "I also like your character."

Jong Hyun bowed. "Kamsahamnida."

"So, I'll take my leave first, Jong Hyunnie. Me and these 3 girls have to recording now." Kyuhyun patted Jong Hyun's shoulder.

"Yes, hyung. Take care."  Jong Hyun said while bowed to Seo Hyun, Yoona and Soo Young who bowed and wave goodbye.

 

"His smile is so gorgeous..." Soo Young said when they're in elevator.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Is it the 1st time you guys meet him? Except Seo Hyun?"

"No... we've met several times during music shows but this is the 1st time I met him personally..." Soo Young answered. "No wonder he casted as Jang Dong Gun sunbaenim's son... He's so handsome."

Kyuhyun laughed, "Are you falling for him?"

"Aniya! I just praised him. And that's the fact."

"I agree with Soo Young unnie. Jong Hyun seob-- I mean, Jong Hyun ssi looks really awesome in everyway..." Seo Hyun praised Jong Hyun too.

Kyuhyun nodded. "of course. He is my dongsaeng. I'm proud to be his hyung."

While they're busily talking about Jong Hyun, Yoona is busy with her own mind. Lee Jong Hyun... It's the 1st time I've met him outside the show and programs... He really becoming more popular right now. No wonder, with his appearance, voice, skill, and even acted as Collin, he really stole many girl's heart... And why I'm a bit nervous when he smiled and say thanks to me... Yoona shaked her head. Aniya. Yoona pabo! What happened with your mind. He is Lee Jong Hyun. It's normal if you feel nervous coz he is really so charming and handsome. Just like Soo Young unnie and Hyunnie said....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Whaa...

Is it too long or too short?

At first i want to say SORRY, MIAN, GOMEN and etc for my engslih. it really ! mian mian mian *bow*

And second sorry for the story. I'm afraid that it turned out really bad and you didnt like it. I'm really sorry if I write a bored-story or uninterested-story

Really thank you very much for the subscribers :') :') kamsahamnida. And the readers too :'). Hope u didnt disappointed with my story.