Don't leave me.

Breakable Heart
A/n: Okay, I... haish. Just read. XOXO. -- Hyomin always pick Maden and Mavin from school. One day Ji Eun and Yongguk was watching Tv together since Maden and Mavin are still in school. "Baby..." Yongguk rubbing her thighs "Ya!" Ji Eun slapped his hands away "Stop it!" she said "babe..." he tried to kissed her but she pushed him away, suddenly her cellphone rang "Let me pick that up." Ji Eun pick up her phone "Oh yes hyomin? You can't pick them up? it's ok I'll go." Ji Eun said and hung up, she puts her phone on the table and left to the bedroom. After a while she came out "You know I can go pick them up." Yongguk said "It's okay baby. I'll go." she smiled and walk towards the door. -- Ji Eun starts her car engine, she was lazy to cook. She wanted to call him to asked what's he want for dinner. But then she remember she left her phone on the table. "Aigoo.." she sighed and turn off the car egine. She walks out from the parking lot.-- When she arrived home, she saw Hyomin sandals at the front door "Oh, she's here? I thought she was busy?" she thought and opened the door. Rushing towards the living room, but then she saw Hyomin was on top of Yongguk's lap. Their lips connect, his hands at her waist. She stepped back and accidently hit the vase cause the vase fall. "Ji Eun!" Yongguk called she ran towards the bedroom. -- She grabbed her clothes and shove it inside her luggage "baby.." Yongguk called "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she shouted and zipped her luggage, she walk pass by him and he grabbed her wrist "Let me go!" she pushed him "We're done! Stay away from me and my baby!" she warned and took the luggage and left. Yongguk sat there watching her shadow fade away. "What have I done?". -- After took Maden and Mavin clothes she walks toward the door Yongguk grabbed her hand "Baby don't go." Yongguk begged, she pulled her hands "Goodbye."