Ma baby!

Breakable Heart
A/n: I have a really bad day. Haish. But whatever. Enjoy the new chapters. XOXO --A few months later... Yongguk and Ji Eun start living together again and of course they slept together (You na mean right?). - One day Yongguk and Ji Eun went out together. "Yongguk, I- I I'm pregnant." Ji Eun said. Yongguk stopped. "Bo? Your pregnant?" Yongguk voices was loud. Loud enough that people were loking at them. "Can you lowered your voice?" she said while covering his mouth, he slapped her hands away. "Well, I want you to abort the baby." Yongguk said an starts walking "Yongguk!" Ji Eun pulled his shirt "You mean you don't want to have a baby?" Ji Eun asked "I'm not ready okay?" Yongguk brushed his hair "C'mon. I'm still young Ji Eun. I'm not ready to become dad." Yongguk added, Ji Eun tears start to fall "I can't believe what you just said. Yongguk you're 25 and I thought you could be matured enough to think about it. Guess I'm wrong." Ji Eun said and left. "Ji Eun!" Yongguk called but she ignored. --She ran back to Yongguk house home "I hate him! I hate him!" she screamed inside the bedroom "Guess i have to start packing. There's no way I'm living here with him. Who knows what he had planned, he'll probably thinking about pushing me down the stairs." Ji Eun taught while pulling out a luggage. She started to pack. After finished packing, she walks out the house and left. -- 5 months later, Ji Eun tummy is getting big, Yongguk is nowhere to be found "Jerk!" Ji Eun threw Yongguk's photo frame "How could you do this to me." Ji Eun scolded, suddenly Suzy appeared "Ji Eun, let's go. We have appointment with the doctor." Suzy said, Ji Eun nodded and tried to stood up "Aigoo, you're only 5 months, but why are you so heavy?" Ji Eun sighed. -- They arrived at the hospital, after the doctor checked her "Well, miss Ji Eun. Your baby are fine. They are healthy." The doctor smiled "wait, 'they'?" Ji Eun raised her brows "Yes, you are having twins." the doctor said "Jinjja?" Ji Eun jaw dropped.-- After finish talking to the doctor, Ji Eun went out from the office "What did the doctor said?" Suzy asked "I-I- I'm having twins." Ji Eun said with her blank eyes "Bo!?" Suzy hugged her "Congrats!" Suzy said "Oh? Hah.." Ji Eun doesn't know weither to be happy about it or not. -- Ji Eun and Suzy walk back from the hospital. Ji Eun is craving for some pasta "Suzy, can we stop by for a pasta?" Ji Eun asked "But Seung Gi oppa said..." Ji Eun cutted her off "Aigoo, let's take away huh?" Ji Eun said "Okay fine. You wait here." Suzy said and walk inside the restaurant. Ji Eun was waiting for Suzy and suddenly someone pushed her until she fell "Opps! Sorry." the voice soubd familiar, she look up and saw Hyomin, she was giving her evil smirked, Ji Eun felt pain at her stomach, she looks down and saw blood all over her legs"No! No!" she shook her head as tears start to fall. "Nooo!" she cried.