We did it before?

Breakable Heart
A/n: Ok, here's go nothing. XOXO. -- One week late, Ji Eun walk nearby B.A.P studios "Noona!" someone called, she turned and saw Jongup and Zelo "Oh! Boys!" she waved "Noona. Let's go somewhere and talk." Zelo grabbed her wrist. -- They arrived at a cafe. After ordered their drinks "Noona... Yongguk hyung is sick." Jongup said, she look away "So? Why are you telling me this?" Ji Eun asked "Noona, hyun really loves you." Zelo said "Noona... You and Yongguk had even before he you." Jongup said"Bo? Oh my! I am so cheap!' she mumbled "Noona! You're not cheap. You let hin have you because you love him. Both of you love each other. Trust us Noona." Zelo said, she bits her lips. She felt pain inside her hearts "Noona. We know you love him too. Please go to his house and meet him." Jongup said and took out a piece of paper "Here's the address." Jongup said. -- She arrived at Yongguk's apartment. She opened his door since it's unlock. "Yongguk..." she called. "Room." Yongguk answered, she walk inside the room "Oh Ji Eun?" Yongguk suprised. Ji Eun heartache when she saw him laying weakly on the bed. "Yongguk!" she ran towards him and hugged him "I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. I thought you..." Yongguk cutted her off with his kissed. He broke the kiss and look at her "I love you. I will never hurt you." He kissed her again. she pulled away and kissed his forehead "I... I love you too." she replied and chuckled "What so funny?" Yongguk asked "It's just. I can't believe I fell in love witb scary look guy." she replied and giggled.