Love and War

Breakable Heart
Ji Eun is waiting for Yongguk to come home. "Oppa is coming home late again. Argh." she sighed, suddebly she heard a door slammed, she turned and saw Yongguk "Oh oppa!" she ran towards Yongguk and hugged him "Get off!" he pushed her, she startled "Oppa, what happened?" she asked while pulling his t-shirt "Just shut up !" he shouted and pushed her again "oppa... What happened? Tell me..." she asked again "Pang!" Ji Eun felt the pressure on her right side cheeks, her tears formed "i told you to shut up!" he shouted and left her. She can't stop her tears from falling. She walks towards the couch and dropped her body on the couch. "What happened?" she still can't believes Yongguk slapped her. She stood up and went to the bedroom, dropped herself on the bed and cover her body with blankets, she heard the bathroom door opened, she closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to see Yongguk face "baby..." She felt Yongguk touched her right cheeks and kissed it "I'm sorry.." he apologised and lay beside her, she still closed her eyes, Yongguk wrapped her waist and pulled her closer, kissed her forehead "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean it." he said, slowly her tears fell "I hate you." she spoke and kissed his muscular chest, "sorry baby, i won't do it again." he whispered. -- Ji Eun woke up and Yongguk wasn't beside her, "Oppa left..." she sighed and went out from the bedroom, she smell something burn in the kitchen amd rushed towards the kitchen, she laughed when she saw Yongguk tries to put out the fire "Babe, don't just stand there and laugh!. Help me!" Yongguk said. After the put out the fire "i guess i have to cook myself." Ji Eun said "I'll help." Yongguk said "No it's okay." she said while washing the dishes, he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her "Morning princess. I love you." he whispered "I love you too." she said.