My name is ELI

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

Hyuna walk in her classroom and suddenly everyone come to her and asks her about Jin Woon and Yun Ho. Yun Ho was the kingka at her school but still well known now because he’s a model now. They’re only like this if there’s any article on Jin Woon or Yun Ho. Difference is usually they’ll asks for one person only but now they’re asking for both at the same time.

“So now you’re getting all the attention you can get, you must be proud of yourself, right?” Some annoying girl said to Hyuna. Hyuna look to her right and yes, the most annoying girl in their school, Yuri is talking to her in a very squeaky voice.

Yuri and Hyuna had never been in good terms with each other. The first day Hyuna enter the school, Yuri call her Yankee. Some people spread the words that Yuri is jealous of Hyuna for being so close with Yun Ho. All the boys Hyuna is closed with, Yuri will try to get closer to them too, some of them will fall for her, and some will just reject her coldly.

“I’m sorry you can’t have all that attention I’m getting.” Hyuna said. Yuri was going to say something to reply to Hyuna when someone pushes Yuri aside.

“Can you give this cake to Jin Woon oppa? I made it myself.” The girl said. Hyuna nod her head agreeing. She don’t really take gifts for Jin Woon or Yun Ho but this girl just push Yuri aside and Hyuna could at least do that to repay her.

“How dare you push me?” Yuri said pushing back the girl.

“Yuri, you’re the one who tripped yourself. Everyone saw you tripped yourself.” Eimie said defending the girl. Yuri look at all the girl agreeing to what Eimie said and left the classroom embarrassed. Yuri is kind of popular at school because she’s a trainee in SM Entertainment. Even though Hyuna love SM, she won’t be too desperate to be close to Yuri just because she want some autograph from DBSK, SHINee or Super Junior. Her brother can help her anytime she wants them.

===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===

“Let’s go to my house, oppa and unnie went out.” Hyuna said to Eimie. Eimie just nod her head since she did promised Hyuna to accompany her today.

“Hyuna!” Hyuna turn around to see Jun Su running towards her.

“I heard that Yuri was messing with you just now?” Jun Su asks.

“It’s nothing. She was trying to mess with me but it didn’t work out well. Why?” Hyuna asks.

“I’m just worried, good that you’re fine.” Jun Su said.

“Jun Su, I’ll be going now. Bye!” Hyuna said.

Jun Su is the fifth person she ever have a crush on but he’s the first person that actually know Hyuna like him. Hyuna did confess to him a day after knowing that she’s just a friend. Since that day, Jun Su protects her at school. After Yun Ho left, Jun Su take over the kingka title and that’s when no one ever dare to touch Hyuna except for Yuri. He regret ever hurting his best friend.

“I changed my mind. I want to switch body with you. I forgot you got kingka’s attention.” Eimie said.

“The offer was only open for yesterday.” Hyuna said.

“You know that pigeon yesterday? He asks for my number. I forgot to give it to him though.” Hyuna said.

“Really? Hye Mi unnie did tell you she gave your number to Ki Seop to pass to Eli, right?” Eimie asks.

“Oh yeah, unnie did tell me. That pigeon looks like a player, don’t you think so?” Hyuna asks.

“I’m not a player. I’m a nice man.” Hyuna turn around to see Eli with Hye Mi, Jin Woon and Ki Seop.

“Oppa, unnie, I thought you said you’re going out?” Hyuna asks.

“We did, we went out to meet them and come back home for dinner. We did promised for a BBQ, right? What happened to you? You keep on forgetting things.” Jin Woon said.

“Yun Ho oppa won’t be here, right?” Hyuna asks looking worried.

“He’s busy with photo shoot today. So, don’t worry.” Jin Woon said again. It hurts him to know that his own sister don’t want to be close to his best friend. He felt guilty to be bringing Yun Ho to his house all the time.

“Hyuna-ssi, did you hear me? I’m not a bad guy, I’m a good guy.” Eli said.

“Yes Mr. Pigeon, let’s go inside.” Hyuna said and put her hand on his shoulder and open the door for them.

“Don’t you think she’s being too friendly to him?” Ki Seop asks Hye Mi.

“Lee Ki Seop, that’s just the way she is, she’s friendly with everyone.” Hye Mi said.

“Kim Hye Mi, tell me why do you keep on calling my full name?” Ki Seop asks.

“For god sake, can you get in the house first? Eimie, you too, get in the house now.” Hye Mi said to Ki Seop and Hye Mi.

All of them enter the house and start dividing works. The girls will help Hye Mi preparing foods while the boys will help Jin Woon setting up the fire for the BBQ. In seconds, the boys are getting closer to each other.

Jin Woon enter the house leaving the two boys preparing for the fire to check up on the girls. The girls was having fun giggling and talking to each other. Jin Woon try to ease drop on what they’re talking but was caught by Hyuna.

“Bring out the food, the fire is ready. I’m hungry!” Jin Woon said to the girls. Instead of bringing out the food, they pass the meat to Jin Woon and insisted on staying inside because they want to watch Hye Mi cooking fried rice.

After cooking the fried rice, the girls all went out. The boys had finished grilling the meat too. Jin Woon look at them and laugh. It’s the first time for him to ever see Hyuna cooking.

“Aigoo, uri donngsaeng know how to cook.” Jin Woon said and pinch Hyuna’s cheek.

“I didn’t cook, I just watch unnie cook.” Hyuna said truthfully.

“Let’s eat!” Eli said feeling hungry.

“Hye Mi, answer my question, why do you keep on calling my full name? ‘Lee Ki Seop, Lee Ki Seop’, can’t you call me just ‘Ki Seop’?” Ki Seop asks.

“I just like to call you Lee Ki Seop, that’s all.” Hye Mi answer.

“I’ll start calling you Kim Hye Mi from today.” Ki Seop said. Hye Mi keep on eating ignoring what Ki Seop said.

“talking about names, Hyuna I need to tell you that my name is not Pigeon, it’s Eli. You never call me Eli, you keep on calling me Pigeon.” Eli said while eating.

“But I remember you as Pigeon instead of Eli.” Hyuna said.

“That Pigeon you remember, his real name is Eli!” Eli said while his mouth is still full with rice. Some of it even spurt to the table.

“YAH! DON’T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!” Ki Seop said.

“Molla, I like calling you pigeon and will call you pigeon FOH.EH.VA!” Hyuna said imitating Jin Woon’s leader, Jo Kwon way of saying Forever.

“Aish this stubborn girl!” Eli said and continue on eating.