A naughty escape

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 “Unni, I’m going to the Lotte World with Eimie. Tell oppa that I’ll take good care of myself. Unnie have fun with oppa, don’t be too naughty… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, bye!” Hye Mi read her text message and quickly run to Jin Woon’s room. She didn’t even bother to knock since she’s kind of used of getting into his room when he’s not around.

 

“Jin… arrgghh!!” Hye Mi quickly shut the door back and run to the kitchen with her face as red as tomato. She just saw Jin Woon half .

 

“YAH, IT’S NOT LIKE I’M A MONSTER FOR YOU TO SCREAM THAT LOUD!” Jin Woon enter the kitchen.

 

“Aish! Hyuna send me this text.” Hye Mi pass her handphone to Jin Woon.

 

“Why didn’t she inform us earlier? Call her now!” Jin Woon is yelling because he’s worried.

 

“She’s not answering.” Hye Mi said after trying to call her a few more times.

 

“Jin, since you can’t go out publicly, I’ll find her. I’ll asks my cousin to help since he’s free today. Don’t worry, go and have a rest since you had been busy lately.” Hye Mi said to Jin Woon. Jin Woon was trying to find Hyuna herself when Hye Mi insisted on trying to find her. Her puppy eyes really work on him.

 

[PHONE CONVERSATION]

 

“Yoboseyo, Lee Ki Seop, where are you right now?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“Why do you keep on saying my full name?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Just answer my question Lee Ki Seop.” Hye Mi said.

 

“I’m at Lotte World for Vampire recording.” Ki Seop answer.

 

“I thought you said you’re free today?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“I thought so too… why?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“You remember Hyuna? She went to Lotte World and I need to find her fast. Her brother is freaking out at home because she went out without informing any of us.” Hye Mi explain.

 

“She’s 19, what are you so worried about?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Lee Ki Seop, she’s not that familiar with Seoul yet, understand?”

 

“I’ll tell the members to help after finish recording. Bye, got to go now!” Ki Seop end the conversation.

 

[End of conversation]

 

********

 

[Hyuna’s and Eimie’s side]

 

“Why are we here again?” Eimie asks confused.

 

“I want to play all the scary rides around.” Hyuna said.

 

“It’s not like you can’t play it some other time. Why today? It’s weekdays, not weekend.” Eimie said.

 

“Because oppa told me he’s at home, I figured maybe I should leave unnie and oppa together.” Hyuna said.

 

“What are you? Matchmaker?” Eimie asks while laughing.

 

“I’m the best, right?” Hyuna said proud of herself while walking backwards and in the end bump into someone.

 

“Omo, choesonghamnida.” Hyuna said and bowed 90 degrees too embarrassed to look at the person she just bumped into.

 

“Hyuna-ssi?” Hyuna look up to see the pigeon smiling at her. Hyuna smile at him and greet him.

 

“Are you here alone?” Hyuna asks start being friendly with Eli. Eimie keep on following her.

 

“I’m with my member. They are recording at the moment. Let’s meet my member. Who’s your friend?” Eli asks.

 

“This is Eimie. Where are you recording anyway?” Hyuna asks.

 

“I’m trying to bug the couple, but you can still follow me.” Eli said.

 

“I’m going for some ride, maybe we could meet later at the Viking. Bye Pigeon, have fun!” Hyuna said and pull Eimie’s hand to the roller coaster.

 

Eli wave goodbye to Hyuna even though she actually want to follow her. Eli then run to the recording and wish for it to end quickly. His wish to meet her is fulfilled and he’s very satisfied with it. He don’t want to miss that chance anymore.

 

“JUNG HYUNA, I WON’T RIDE IT! IT’S TOO SCARY.” Eimie said to Hyuna who is pulling her to ride the roller coaster for the second time.

 

“Please? One last time? Please?” Hyuna is begging Eimie. Eimie then go and sit at the nearest bench and took out her cellphone to take a picture of herself.

 

“Oh, 11 missed call from Hye Mi unnie. Hyuna, Hye Mi unnie called me.” Eimie said calling for Hyuna who is still standing in front of the roller coaster trying to figure out how to persuade Eimie.

 

“Unnie will call you again. Trust me.” Hyuna said and take a seat next to Eimie. Right then Eimie’s phone ring and as what Hyuna said, Hye Mi is the one calling her.

 

“Hello Eimie, is Hyuna with you right now?” they put her on loudspeaker.

 

“Unnie, don’t worry, I’m 19.” Hyuna said.

 

“I’m not worried but your brother is.” Hye Mi said.

 

“I’ll call him later, bye unnie!” Hyuna said.

 

“I’m at Lotte World now.” Hye Mi said before they end the conversation.

 

“Did Hye Mi unnie just said she’s at Lotte World?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Yes.” Eimie said.

 

“Those lousy couple are so scary.” Hyuna said referring to Jin Woon and Hye Mi.

 

“Hyuna, let’s play the Viking?” Eimie said to Hyuna. Hyuna just nod her head. She has plans in forcing Eimie into riding the Viking for two or three more times.

 

[VIKING]

 

“Hyuna, I thought you won’t come.” Eli said when he saw Hyuna.

 

“Hi there Eli. How long have you been waiting?” Hyuna asks.

 

“About 30 minutes? We end the recording earlier than we thought, so I came here right after the recording ended.” Eli said.

 

“You’re alone?” Eimie asks. She want to meet Alexander since she’s a fan of him but she keep on meeting Eli alone.

 

“Yeah, let’s ride the Viking.” Eli said to the girls. The girls nod their head and as Hyuna planned it, they rode the Viking for three times.

 

“Hyuna, I’m so going to kill you later!” Eimie said.

 

“JUNG HYUNA, HAD FUN PLAYING?” Hyuna turn around to see Hye Mi smiling. She smile at her and try to run away when she fall down for bumping into Ki Seop. She stand up and realize that everyone around her are Yun Ho, Hye Mi, Jin Woon and Ki Seop. Eimie and Eli are watching from a distance.

 

“Silly girl, it’s not like I can’t bring you here. Anytime you want, I’ll be ready for you.” Jin Woon said and pick Hyuna up. She thought he’s going to be mad but he’s not. Hyuna look at Yun Ho, he smiles to her and Hye Mi is smiling to her too. Ki Seop who she never met bow at her introducing himself.

 

“You can go home first, I want to stay here and chat with Lee Ki Seop for a while.” Hye Mi said and wave goodbye.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This chapter is a bit long..

and involve a lot of conversation..

cause almost all my fanfic have a lot of convo..

anyway, this fanfic is actually to show the naughty side of Hyuna....