Just Friends

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

 

“Unnie, like seriously, what is your relationship with Jin Woon oppa? More than friends, right?”  Hyuna asks Hye Mi. Hye Mi smile at her silly question. Hyuna had been asking the same question for the millionth time and the answer she get is not what she want making her asking them again and again.

 

“Aren’t you tired of being friends?” Hyuna asks. Hye Mi still smile looking at Hyuna. Hyuna sure look boyish but you can always see her aegyo if you’re close to her.

 

“Hyuna, if we’re friends, we won’t get tired of being JUST friends.” Hye Mi answer emphasizing on the word just. Usually Hyuna will be walking alone to school but for some reason, Hye Mi want to walk with her today.

 

“Answer me truthfully, do you like oppa?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Yes… because he’s my friend. Eimie is waiting for you. Bye Hyuna, see you at home.” Hye Mi wave goodbye to Hyuna as they arrived at her school.

 

“Sending Hyuna to school?” Hye Mi squeal when someone approach her from behind.

 

“YAH! HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN FOLLOWING US?” Hye Mi said.

 

“Right from when I arrive at house and when both of you were walking to school. Hyuna still asks the same question, is it?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“Can’t blame her. The status ‘friends’ broke her heart. It’s all your fault! Telling her to wear your clothes! What are you trying to do, controlling her?” Hye Mi said as she hit him softly on his arm.

 

“I just don’t want her to be crushed by others. You know, I really look up to her as my sister and I don’t want her to get hurt.” Jin Woon said.

 

“FYI, there’s a limit to protecting someone. You need to let go of your hold a bit. She’s hurting because of your protective side that trying to prevent her from getting hurt by love. She need to learn how to live in this world.”Hye Mi said.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“Oppa, I think Jun Su likes me too. He treat me nice and cares for me just like you do. He always look for me everytime he have any problem.” Hyuna said to Jin Woon.

 

-AT SCHOOL-

 

“You know, sometimes I feel like there’s a connection between us where I can understand you easily.” Hyuna said to Jin Woon.

 

“Of course there is. We’re best of friends, remember?” Jun Su said.

 

“Friends? Oh… yeah… we’re… best friends.” Hyuna is holding back the tears she had in her eyes. This is not the first time someone told her she’s just a friend, it’s been more than 5 times. All of the boys she like, none of them ever like her.

 

[FLASBACK ENDED]

 

“The most hurtful rejection she ever received is from your best friend.” Hye Mi said referring to Yun Ho. That is why Hyuna could never stand being nice to Yun Ho. Wherever she goes, Yun Ho is always  there. She can’t even take time to forget him, he’s by her side all the time.

 

“What should I do? Tell Yun Ho to stay away from us? He’s my best friend.” Jin Woon said angrily as he hate when the topic about Yun Ho and Hyuna is brought up.

 

“I’m just stating the fact. I’m not telling you to do anything. That’s all! Don’t try to pick a fight with me over these silly things!” Hye Mi said.

 

“You know, I never ever would have thought the word ‘friends’ would hurt my dongsaeng too much.” Jin Woon said.

 

“All her life, she had been depending on her parents and when her parents died, she depends on you. You’re the only man she ever become close to, the only man ever care for her. She wants to be with someone who could care for her like you do. She’s still that naïve girl that doesn’t know the difference between the love from a family and boyfriend.” Hye Mi said.

 

-AT HYUNA’S SCHOOL-

 

“What? You met U-Kiss? Did you saw Alexander? Is he really good looking?” Eimie is asking a lot of question right when Hyuna told her about meeting U-Kiss.

 

“I only know Kevin and Eli.” Hyuna said.

 

“What world had you been living in that you don’t know U-Kiss?” Eimie asks.

 

“SM Town.” Hyuna answer shortly.

 

“Why do you only know those two?” Eimie asks.

 

“Because they approach me. Eli was imitating pigeon and Kevin is with him.” Hyuna said.

 

“I really want to be in your position. You have Jin Woon as a brother and now you got to meet Eli and Kevin. YAH, HOW LUCKY ARE YOU?” Eimie asks jealous.

 

“If you want to be rejected by every boy you ever have a crush on, let’s switch body now!” Hyuna said.

 

“They’re just not meant to be with you. You deserve someone better than those jerks.” Eimie said.

 

“Those jerks are also my friends.” Hyuna said. Yes they did rejected her, but they choose to be friends instead. All of them are her friends. 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just putting something on about Jinwoon and Hye Mi...the next few chapters will be about them too...

I had actually finish this fanfic and is writing the sequel...

but I'm updating it pretty slow..

all thanks to my slow connection...

it hates me, so I hate it back!!