I want to be friends with her

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 “Eli, who’s that girl you just talk to?” Alexander asks Eli.

 

“She’s the girl that completes our mission. Her name is Hyuna.” Eli said.

 

“She’s boyish and cute!” Dong Ho said.

 

“She’s a noona to you.” Eli said.

 

“Whatever.” Dong Ho said and went back to play games on his PSP. Eli look at the girl running back after waving goodbye to him. She is wearing a very big hoodie and a very big cap, she looks tiny in those clothes.

 

“Stop staring, you’ll fall in love.” Ki Bum said sarcastically.

 

Eli gets into the van after finish recording for a show where all of the U-Kiss appeared together. Kevin was very friendly with Hyuna just now. Eli was a bit scared to talk to Hyuna since he’s the one that was imitating the pigeon and he’s afraid that she’ll laugh at him when he think of that. Kevin even asks her about her age and it turns out that she’s younger than them by a year.

 

“I’m glad we won! It turns out the girl that they meet for their mission is Ki Seop’s cousin. It’s unfair if he win, you know?” Kevin said to Eli.

 

“Your cousin?” Ki Bum asks.

 

“Yeah, the one that was from Malaysia, her name is Hye Mi. She was with the girl called Hyuna just now. I actually thought of visiting her but she said she’s living at her friends’ house right now. She lives with my grandmother.” Ki Seop said.

 

“Don’t you all think Hyuna is weird? I mean, unique?” Eli asks.

 

“What do you mean?” Soo Hyun asks.

 

“The way she dress, the way she acts with people and the way she talk?” Eli asks again.

 

“And?” Alexander asks. It’s not only him, all the members are clueless at what Eli is trying to say.

 

“I want to be friends with her.” Eli said ending the confusion.

 

“He’s weird.  He wants to be friends with Hyuna after calling her weird. Eli is the weird one!” Ki Seop said.

 

[U-Kiss Dorm]

 

“This is Hye Mi when she was 12 years old. She was like Hyuna until she enters high school. She somehow becomes a bit girly when she was 15. She’s our age!” Ki Seop said to Eli and Kevin while showing them a picture of Hye Mi with him.

 

“Lee Ki Seop, keep my pictures to yourself, don’t go around showing your members my pictures just because you just met me. Or else you know what you’ll get.” Ki Seop laugh reading a text message from Hye Mi. Looks like Hye Mi still have that rough sides to her. It is as if she can read his mind.

 

“She’s cute!” Kevin said and before he start to observe the picture more, Ki Seop take the picture and keep it in his pocket.

 

“I just receive a warning from Hye Mi. Xander hyung is cooking.” Ki Seop said so that the hungry member will run to the kitchen.

 

“Tell Hye Mi that I want to be friends with Hyuna.” Eli said to Ki Seop then walk to the kitchen. Ki Seop did as what Eli told and send the text to Hye Mi.

 

“Had you told Hye Mi about it?” Eli asks Ki Seop while eating.

 

“You know, it’s dinner time, let’s not talk about it, wait until I had finish my dinner.” Ki Seop said and continue eating. Eli then stand up and walk to Ki Seop’s room and took his handphone.

 

“Text her right after finishing your dinner.” Eli said passing Ki Seop his handphone.

 

“What to rush?” The other member asks in unison.

 

“I’m afraid I’ll forget.” Eli said smiling.

 

“Hye Mi already replied. She said, ‘Hyuna don’t entertain people that want to know her from text message, she’s only interested in face to face meeting to start a friendship’. Satisfied?” Ki Seop asks. Eli just nod his head as yes.

 

“When exactly are you going to meet her?” Dong Ho asks knocking every sense into Eli.

 

“Don’t asks my help, Hye Mi said you need to figure that out yourself.” Ki Seop said.

 

“When the time comes, I will meet her.” Eli said in conclusion and continue on eating.