The Couple's Life

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

 

[Fast Forward - now it's year 2011]

 

Eli keep on looking at his watch even after a second had pass. It’s not like he had all the time in the world with him, and Hyuna’s being late is making him anxious. Ever since Hyuna enter the university, she had been very busy. That’s not all, he had been bothered by the lots of pictures Hyuna took with her guy friend in the university.

 

After being Eli’s girlfriend, Hyuna had become like the prettiest girl ever, thanks to his own effort of buying clothes for her. And also thanks to Kiseop who had been teaching her how to be an ulzzang. She won a competition to be an ulzzang that she join by force when Eun Mi and Ki Seop submit her form without her knowledge. 

 

“PIGEON!” Hyuna runs to Eli and hug her tightly. Both of them miss each other so much. They haven’t been able to see each other because of their schedule. He is busy with his job and Hyuna is busy with her study and modeling career. Eli just can’t be mad at Hyuna for long when Hyuna is this happy to see him.

 

“You’re blonde now?” Eli asks kissing her forehead.

 

“And you’re black?” Hyuna asks making cute and weird faces at Eli. Eli put her hand on Hyuna’s waist and walk with her to her apartment. Yes, he was waiting for her at the lobby of their apartment. They can’t meet outside since both of them are too busy. It was one year ago when Hyuna complained about how Eli is too busy to spend time with her. Oh, thinking about that, maybe that’s why Kiseop told her to be an ulzzang so that Hyuna’s time will match Eli, but still he can’t help to be jealous!

 

“Your pictures with the boys are just too intimate.” Eli said.

 

“REALLY? You want to talk about this? I wonder who agreed to the MNet Scandal offer?” Hyuna said sarcastically.

 

“YOU KNOW I WAS TRICKED! MANAGER HYUNG TOLD ME THAT THE ULZZANG THAT WAS PICKED IS JUNG HYUNA!!” Eli said sulkingly.

 

“Aww pigeon, you love me that much?” Hyuna tease Eli.

 

“Shut up!” Eli said in English and piggy back Hyuna to her apartment.

 

Hyuna now live with her friend, Eimie since Hye Mi had move out to live nearer to her campus and closer to Jinwoon. Jinwoon and Hye Mi’s relationship had been made public and both of them are planning to get engaged very soon since Jin Woon is very controlling. It’s just weird how Hye Mi is not that bothered with Jin Woon’s when he’s the celebrity that will have thousands of fans around him.

 

Eli put Hyuna down on the couch and lies on top of Hyuna. Hyuna laugh at Eli when Eli kiss Hyuna softly on her lips. The kiss turn passionate before both of their phone rang. Both of them laugh at their silliness and also at how red their faces are.

 

“Ok, I’ll be there with Ki Seop in 10 minutes.” Eli end the conversation. Eli wait for Hyuna to end her conversation. Seems like Hyuna just got a call from Aboki to tell her about her next photoshoot, that is about a few hours from now.

 

“Baby, I’ll be going now. Manager hyung just told me about my schedule. Bye, see you later tonight!” Eli said.

 

“Ok Pigeon!” Hyuna said and went to Eli to gave him a passionate kiss before he leaves.

 

“Don’t be too close with those ulzzang at photoshoot later! Don’t forget about the presscon tomorrow!” Eli said. Hyuna stuck out her tongue and wave goodbye to Eli.

 

Eli never imagine that having Hyuna as his girlfriend is like the greatest thing ever. She is very understanding and that makes it easier for both of them. She do get jealous sometimes, but she’s quick at handling her jealousy.