Opening

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

Yunho got into his car and just rest. He had just arrived from Japan and he’s really tired. No one pick him up and he need to drive his own car back. He figured out maybe it would be better if he just sleep for a while before start his driving.

 

While he was sleeping, he receives a phone call from someone. He curses in his mind as he was bothered by the call. He’s already bothered by the fact Hyuna and Eli is now a couple. He even saw the couple ring Hyuna is wearing when he visit her a week ago. It’s like they’re madly in love with each other that Hyuna had know ignore him. He reached out his phone and saw the caller id as ‘Tiffany’, his fiancé that he haven’t met for 3 years.

 

“Hello?” Yunho said in English since Tiffany is not that fluent in Korean anymore.

 

“Oppa, where are you?” Yuri asks.

 

“Why?” Yunho asks coldly. He never acts like this to anyone before but he’s still sleepy and Tiffany calls him when he’s still angry at himself for being foolish and coward.

 

“You told me that you’ll be picking me up when I reach Korea? I had been calling you for hours already.” Tiffany said, she didn’t even bothered by his attitude towards her.

 

“You were in the same flight with me? I’m still outside of airport, wait for me, I’ll go fetch you.” Yun ho end the conversation and walk back into the airport to see Tiffany waiting alone.

 

[Yun Ho’s P.O.V]

 

I walk to Tiffany who’s wearing a white tee and jeans while wearing shades, her hair is shining black, not like the red hair she had when she was in Japan. Tiffany had the boring look on her face, I guess she waited for me for too long but it’s not my fault when she didn’t inform me about arriving here today.

 

“OPPA!” Tiffany runs at me and hug me.

 

“Why you’re so excited?” I ask surprised.

 

“You see, someone is bothering me and he’s buying me a cup of coffee, since you’re here, pretend to be my boyfriend, I’m afraid if he drugs me or anything!” Tiffany said. Oh yeah, I just remember how hot Tiffany is to other men. I also forget how exaggerating Tiffany is when it comes to men. She’s very scared that she’ll be cheated by someone to sleep with them. What novel had she been reading lately?

 

I released myself from the hug, took her luggage and wait for the man she talk about to appear back with a cup of coffee. The man is handsome, and he don’t look like someone who will lie to her about these things but in this modern world, even the geekiest kid alive can be a killer.

 

“Tiffany-ssi, so this is the boyfriend you talk about? I thought you were kidding.” The man said, not even care to introduce himself.

 

“Hello, I’m Tiffany’s fiancé, Jung Yun Ho, and you are?” I held out my hand for a handshake. We are engaged since we were born, only choose to have the wedding when we’re confirmed that we don’t have any life partner. Tiffany look at me weirdly, she must have been shock since this is the first time I ever introduced myself as her fiancé. What can I do? I had lost Hyuna when I was so sure that she’s my life partner. Tiffany had been waiting for me for more than 3 years, I should give our relationship a chance.

 

“My name is Woo Young, Jang Woo Young.” The men in front of me introduce himself. He looks a bit disappointed to know the fact about Tiffany being engaged to someone. I was the only one who’s not surprised to what I say, even Tiffany was frozen besides me, almost letting go of her grip on my hand when I held it tighter. Woo Young had a nice chat with me before leaving the airport.

 

When I was in car, Tiffany was holding back her tears from falling. I don’t know if I was the one that made her cry but I don’t feel good about the fact that I just made a girl cry. I stop the car and watch her.

 

“Fany, what’s wrong?” I ask.

 

“What happen oppa? What happen to Hyuna? Why you’re suddenly accepting our status?” Tiffany asks.

 

“I just learn that I won’t have any chance on her. She already has someone that could make her. I want her to be happy and it’s ok even if it means that person won’t be me.” Yunho said.

 

“Are you ever going to love me?” Tiffany asks. I look at her, I don’t know what to answer. I don’t want to hurt Tiffany’s feelings too. She had been the special girl that loves me ever since we found out about our engagement. She accept everything because she thinks that her parents know what best for her without even looking at other men besides me.

 

“Love will go deeper Tiffany. We’re not going to get married tomorrow. If you want the love to grow before we get married, I’m fine with it. Our parents are waiting for us anyway.” I said to her wiping off her tears.

 

Tiffany hug me and whisper softly the word thank you to me. I don’t even know what she means but at this moment, I’m opening my heart to let Tiffany enter it. I want to lock her in, so that I will be able to forget all about Hyuna.

==========================================================

so we are left with 2 more chapters...

I'll end this fanfic by this week...

I'll be writing a sequel to Yunho's love life...

stay tuned!

hehehe