I Like Her Too

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

The gathering has ended but Jin Woon and Yun Ho are still at Eun Mi’s house. Both Eun Mi and Hyuna had gone to sleep even though no one really knows whether Hyuna could sleep or not after the shocking confession made by Eli.

 

“Let’s sleep here tonight, ok?” Jin Woon asks Yun Ho even though Eun Mi had specifically told Jin Woon to go home today and not to sleep here.

 

“I remember hearing Eun Mi telling you to go home tonight. I guess you really don’t listen to Eun Mi. That’s why she’s always mad at you.” Yun Ho said.

 

“You’re always ok with whatever I suggest. What’s wrong?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“Can I tell you something? I had been keeping it in me for years already.” Yun Ho said.

 

“What is it?” Jin Woon asks while lying down.

 

“Actually, I had like your sister for a long time. I had like her since I first met her even though she still didn’t know me yet at that time.” Yun Ho said.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me anything? If you told me about it, we wouldn’t fight each other.” Jin Woon said.

 

“It’s because I don’t have the courage to love someone. I don’t know if I could love your sister as much as you can. I don’t know if I could protect her like you did.” Yun Ho said.

 

“I wish I could help you… but I can’t. These are something you and Hyuna should handle yourself. Just a reminder that Eun Mi always tell me. No one could love and protect Hyuna like I did because I did it as a brother and others would do it as a friend or lover. It will never be the same.” Jin Woon said and dozed off. Yun Ho stare at Jin Woon and wondering at how many years he had been wasting because of the uneasy feelings he have when Eli could confess to her less than a year knowing her.

 

[Flashback]

 

“You know Yun Ho, you can be a total jerk sometimes.” Eun Mi said and walk away from Yun Ho. Yun Ho is as clueless as Jin Woon is. He don’t even know why Eun Mi is so mad at him. Eun Mi is not the type of person that would get mad easily, so it’s very weird when it happens.

 

Yun Ho turn around to see Hyuna standing behind him with her eyes swollen as if she had just cried. Yun Ho grab her shoulder feeling worried and Jin Woon is staring at Hyuna feeling worried as well. Hyuna push both Yun Ho and Jin Woon and walk in her house.

 

“What’s wrong with the girls? Did the moon come and visit them at the same time?” Jin Woon asks. Yun Ho didn’t answer him as he’s very worried about Hyuna. The only thing that could run to his mind is what mistake he did to make both the girl he cares to be mad at him.

 

“Eun Mi, why are you like this? What’s wrong?” Yun Ho asks Eun Mi who’s cooking in the kitchen.

 

“Do you know that Yuri come up to Hyuna and slap her because of you? She said that you told her that Hyuna had been bothering you.” Yun Ho is shock to hear what Eun Mi said. He don’t even know who Hyuna is.

 

“Did she cried in front of others?” Yun Ho asks.

 

“No she didn’t. You better take good care of your girlfriend! If she ever lay a finger on Hyuna again, I swear she’ll never live another day.” Eun Mi said. Yun Ho nods his head even though he don’t have any idea who is the Yuri they’re talking about. How could that Yuri just claim herself to be his girlfriend and hurt Hyuna? How? Yun Ho never says Hyuna is bothering him because he actually likes Hyuna presence.

 

“I’m sorry…” Yun Ho said and left.

 

[end of flashback]

 

“If only… I have more courage before, what happen just now, wouldn’t even happen…” Yun Ho said to himself. Right now, he just won’t care anymore. He’ll work hard to get Hyuna’s back.