Yes, I'm Sure

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

 

“Eli, do you want to go to Hyuna’s house today? I’m going to send Hye Mi later at night.” Ki Seop asks Eli. Eli look at Ki Seop for a while and consider his offer.

 

“I’ll pass.” Eli said. Ki Seop look at him weirdly and went out to the living room where his other member are eating all Hye Mi’s cooking.

 

“Where’s Eli?” Soo Hyun asks.

 

“He’s in his room.” Ki Seop said.

 

“Lee Ki Seop, don’t forget to eat.” Hye Mi said to Ki Seop.

 

“Araso Kim Hye Mi.” Ki Seop said.

 

“I made my decision, its final!!” Eli run out to the living room.

 

“What decision?” They all asks.

 

“After thinking about it for three days, I’m sure and confident that I only want to be friends with Hyuna, nothing more than that. I keep on thinking for it again and again for any possibilities of me falling for her, and I’m absolutely sure I won’t fall for her.” Eli said and start eating.

 

“And do make sure you won’t make her fall for her.” Hye Mi said.

 

“Why?” Eli asks.

 

“Just do as what I say.” Hye Mi said staring at him with a deathly stare. Eli look at her shock, he never thought Hye Mi would be a scary girl.

 

“As expected, Hye Mi is the best! You make Eli speechless!” Kevin said.

 

“Kevin too is too obsessed with Hye Mi lately. You have a crush on her or what?” Ki Bum asks. Kevin was blushing at Ki Bum’s question and smile at him. He didn’t answer Ki Bum’s question but his gesture is too obvious already.

 

All of U-Kiss member then look at Hye Mi to observe her reaction hearing about Kevin’s crush on her. She didn’t look at them back and only look after 2 minutes. She smiles at them and ask them what’s wrong. It turn out that Hye Mi was listening to her MP3 the whole time, so that means she didn’t hear what Ki Bum and Kevin said.

 

Ki Seop went out with Eli to send Hye Mi home after Ki Seop successfully persuaded him to accompany Ki Seop. Hye Mi was sleeping in the car the whole time. She had spent her time too much thinking about Jin Woon.

 

“Did Hye Mi told you the reason why she was glaring at me?” Eli asks Ki Seop.

 

“No, why?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Well, it was just weird. I’m very sincere in becoming Hyuna’s friend. I have no other intention. You know, sometimes a girl friend would be a good friend.” Eli said.

 

“I could agree 100% with you on that. Maybe I should find myself a girl friend too.” Ki Seop said.

 

“Too bad I don’t have a lot of time to spend with my new friend. We could only text each other all the time since my schedule is so pack these days. If only she lives near our dorm.” Eli said.

 

“You need to keep a good friend close to you. I forgot to tell you that Hye Mi’s going to move near to our house. I was the one what searched the house for her because my grandmother told me to do so. I heard from Hye Mi that Hyuna might follow her because Jin Woon could only trust Hye Mi and no one else to take good care of Hyuna.” Ki Seop said.

 

“Really? How close is that?” Eli asks excited.

 

“Well, about a two floor above us.” Ki Seop said.

 

“You’re the best Ki Seop. So now you’re Hye Mi’s bodyguard?” Eli asks.

 

“I had been her bodyguard since she comes back to Korea.” Ki Seop answered.

 

When they arrived to Hyuna’s house, Hye Mi was still sleeping. Since they still have a curfew, Ki Seop carry Hye Mi into the house while Hyuna opened the door for Ki Seop. Eli was talking with Hyuna the whole time while Ki Seop put Hye Mi into her room. They joke around too loud that Ki Seop had to come down and tell them to be quiet afraid that Hye Mi will wake up.

 

“Bye Mr. Pigeon! Bye Ki Seop oppa.” Hyuna said to Eli and Ki Seop.

 

“Yah Hyuna, I told you not to call me Pigeon.” Eli said.

 

“Aigoo, it’s a special name just for you!” Hyuna said and punch his left arm.

 

“See, that’s why I’m sure with my choice.” Eli said to Ki Seop when they just enter the car. The rough Hyuna, Eli could never see her as more than friend but he’ll be happy to have her as a friend.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes I need to remind you all that some of the chapters will get boring.

this is because I kind of want to point out some characteristic of Eli and Hyuna.