Real Intention

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: real intention
Pairing: Taemin/Minho
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Minho asked Taemin to walk infront of him.
A/N: The idea is taken from that story. so i guess i own nothing but the words?
I am sure you will remember which scene it is from if you had watch the show.

Taemin was walking behind Minho as went to towards the school. They wanted to walk side by side or even hold hands like the other couples, however they could not disclose their hidden relationship. The both of them had to keep a distance with one another to prevent people from gossiping about them. But still, they enjoyed each other’s presence even if is from afar. The couples in love were already satisfied.

The taller one continued on walking with the fear of the younger one behind him. He was worried whether he was able to catch up with his pace, whether would he fall down out of the sudden or even someone might just abduct him because of his perfect looks. To add on to the worry, it was difficult for him to turn back frequently without attracting other people’s attention.

A sudden idea struck his mind.

Minho stopped abruptly causing Taemin to bump into him accidentally.

“Why did you stop so suddenly?” The brunette grumbled, rubbing his forehead lightly.

“Taemin-ah, walk in front of me.”

He looked up at his lover with a doubtful look, “why?”

“Because you can’t catch up with my pace,” the older one said in a teasing tone.

“Fine.” Taemin pout at his hyung and stomp off walked in front of him.

The taller one knew that his lover was a little irritated by him. He did not cajole the younger one but remain silence as he followed him from behind. The taller one could not confess the real reason as he finds it a little too mushy.

To Minho the most important thing was Taemin’s safety.

Even if it would make the brunette misunderstand his real intention, he did not matter to him at all.

Taemin would understand it one day.

And he would wait till that day.

__________________________________________________________________________