When loves starts to hurt, it is time to let go.

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: When loves starts to hurt, it is time to let go.
Author: happyyoyo
Pairing: Taemin/Onew, broken!Taemin/Minho
Rating: PG-13
Summary: A story written for people to understand this sentence. [When loves starts to hurt, it is time to let go.]

Taemin was quietly sobbing in their manager’s room. The reason that he spent most of the time there was to cry without anyone knowing. It often hurts him to see Minho getting a little too close to people He knew he was just being friendly, but it still hurts him a lot.

He did try to have a little conversation with his lover, however it end up to be an argument. The maknae regretted having that talk, all those hurtful words he said still pains him a lot. Every single sentence could still be heard repeatedly at the back of his mind like a broken record.

“Taemin ah, stop being jealous over your hyung.”

“You are so immature.”

“You are not a kid anymore, stop fussing over little things like that.”

“I thought you understand me the best, I guess I am wrong.”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

“I think we need a break.”

Tears just flow uncontrollably, his heart just ache making his breathing much more difficult. Didn’t people say that tell your lover what you really feel will help in preventing conflicts and strengthen bonds? Why does it seem to him that telling the truth would cause further distance between the two? If he knew saying what he felt would strain their relation, he would never had said it.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

“Taeminnie, can I come in?” It was Onew.

The maknae heard his leader’s voice and immediately wipe away the tears that were still on his face. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down a little. Taemin did not want the leader to know, afraid that he made a big fuss over it causing the whole group to fall apart. He would never want that to happen.

“Neh.” He replied adjusting himself to sit up straight on the couch.

The door flew opened and Onew entered the room. The leader found Taemin sitting on the sofa in the room doing nothing in particular. He knew Taemin was crying, he was not that dense when it was about the welfare of the members. The bright sunlight shone on to his face betrayed him, revealing the evidence on his face that he was crying previously.

He approached the little one, sitting beside him. Both of them did not say anything but stare at the scenery outside of the window.  It was really beautiful outside, the blue sky, funny shaped cloud, cool wind and perfect weather. It was a pity they could not go out and have fun like the others. They were like birds trapped in their cages, unable to fly in the sky freely.

Onew could feel Taemin holding back the tears that was threatening to fall, not wanting him to see it of course. But as his hyung, he would not want his presence to be something that would hurt him. He did not want Taemin to hide his real emotions from him. On the other hand, he wanted him to know that he will always be there for him as a friend or someone who secretly loves him.

Onew finally gathered his courage and reached out to pull Taemin into his arms.

“Just cry if you can’t stand it anymore, don’t hold back your tears.”

The leader’s words seem to be a magic sentence, making him cry once more. He broke down into tears again, with his hand clutching on to the hem of his shirt. Onew caressed his brown hair, murmuring to him to cry his heart out without worries. It feels like few hours had passed when Taemin had finally stopped crying. The brunette looked up at his hyung who just showed his famous smile at the little one.

“Thanks hyung.” Taemin muttered softly feeling guilty as he looked at the big wet patch that was on his shirt.

“No problem, just don’t hide yourself when you feel like crying. You can always look for me okay?” He nodded, staring into the space once again.

Onew knew very well that Taemin loves Minho a lot, more then he would ever love his own self. But the person who is hurting him was Minho. It does not seem fair to him when the person you love was hurting you the most. All the efforts and love Taemin gave to his lover went down the drain.

The maknae knew that if he continued on holding on to this love, it would hurt him more. Yet he was too stubborn to let go. He could not let go. And Onew knew that very well.

“When loves starts to hurt, it is time to let go.” He whispered into his ears.

“I can’t, I can’t do it.”

“You can.”

Onew knew he should not encourage Taemin to break up with Minho. But he hated the fact that the maknae was hurting. The leader thought that the rapper would be able to make the little dongsaeng happy and that was why he did not attempt to snatch him away. Alas, he was wrong.

And because of that, he believed that he would do a better job in giving the dancer the happiness he should get.

“Taemin, I swear that I will always be there for you.”

 

I'll be there for you

These five words I swear to you

When you breathe I want to be the air for you

I'll be there for you

 

 A/N: sorry if I did not reply to your comments >.< I can only log in for awhile to post my fics and stuff and logout asap...

I will be releasing a new story out chibi!2min ! Do support :)