How many people have you ever love in your life?

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: How many people have you ever love in your life?
Author: happyyoyo
Pairing: Taemin/Minho
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Minho asked Taemin a simple question.

Minho and Taemin was enjoying their moments together without the rest of the members appearing at the wrong time. They were not watching television programme nor watching videos. Both of them were just sitting together in the living room, cuddling together on the couch for each other’s warmth.

And a random question popped out in Minho’s mind out of the blue.

“Tae, how many people have you ever love in your life?” The rapper questioned the dancer.

“There are a lot of people I love. My parents, my brother, manager hyung, Onew hyung, Key umma, Jonghyun hyung...”

Before Taemin could continue listing his long name list, Minho interrupted him.

“I mean another type of love.”

Taemin adjusted himself to sit on his lover’s lap, snuggling closer to him and rest his head on his shoulder. After a few torturous seconds of Minho’s life, the brunette lifted two fingers up.

“Two?” The rapper frowned and questioned the younger one again.

Taemin gave a few simple nods. Minho had to admit, he was jealous. The possessiveness over his Taemin was acting up again. He always thought he was Taemin’s first and only love. And he should be the only Taemin love now since they are together. But the answer was showing otherwise. Who did the maknae used to love? Or even worse he still loved him.

Well, even if Taemin love the both of them, he should love him more than the other unknown person right?

“You love me more than you love him right?”

“I don’t know.” The brunette answered cheekily and secretly enjoyed himself by looking as his lover’s jealous look.

Minho could no longer control his burning desire of knowing the stranger living together with him in Taemin’s heart and blurted out the question immediately.

“Who is him?”

The maknae chuckled at his lover. He did not mind Minho being overly possessive of him. Taemin understand that it was his Minho’s unique way of showing how much he loves him. Taemin sat up straight, looking straight at the rapper.

“One of them is you…”

“I know.” Minho was very confident with his words, even though it might sound a little too arrogant.

But Taemin loves it.

“But who is the other person?” The dancer could really feel the tingling sense of disgruntled hidden with his question.

“The other person is…me. The Lee Taemin who is madly in love with you.”

Taemin’s answer might sound weird, but he really loves himself for being in love with the person in front of him. He had a lot of sweet and wonderful memories. The simple reason he could have all those was because he is in love with him. Their love had showed the maknae how beautiful the world can be. And because of that he loved himself for being in love with the older one.

Minho smiled a little at his answer, pulling him into his arms once again.

“Minho hyung, how about you? How many people have you ever loved in your life?” Taemin asked innocently.

A little kissed was planted on Taemin’s temple before he replied.

“In this world, you are the only person I ever love.”