Only You

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: Only You.
Pairing: 2min (Minho/Taemin)
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Taemin is the only person who can calm the angry Minho. And the reason was very simple.

His eyes burned with anger and his fist landed hard on the nearest wall, “Dammit!” Minho fell back on his bed staring out of the window at the dark clouds that covered the Sun. Everything to him now was so ed up.

Anyone in the right mind would know it was not a right choice to approach the pissed off rapper. Even Onew with his sangtae that often create troubles, sense the danger and it was definitely not a perfect time to display his condition. But there will always an exception to everything. The little maknae was not afraid of going near his hyung at a time like this. He was the only one who dared to approach the aggravated rapper.

“Minho hyung ~” A sweet voice called out from the outside of room.

The door flung opened and an adorable looking Taeminine appeared behind the door with his an innocent smile. Minho lifted his head up to find the makane’s blue eyes met with his and the next moment he was on his bed curling right beside him. Taemin did not give Minho any chance to react and he burrowed his head towards the rapper’s chest, listening to his heartbeat and slowly drifting off to his dreamland.

The familiar jasmine scent that Taemin had, surrounded him and made him felt a little more relax. A smile crept on his face looking at his lover willful action. Despite the fact that Taemin was the youngest in the band, he was the only one who could manage to cool him down. Minho pulled his lover closer to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, making sure he would not fall off the bed when he moved.

Soon he realized that the anger within him had already gone and replaced by a blissful feeling.

He whispered into his ears, “Thank you,” and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Minho knew why Taemin could always calm him down.

It was not because of his guts.
It was not because of his blue eyes.
It was not because of his plump lips.
It was not because of his sweet voice.
It was not because of his jasmine scent.
It was not because of his warm embrace.
It was not because of his adorable looks.
It was not because of his innocent smile.
It was not because of his immature action.
It was not because of their intimate relationship.

It is because…

He is Lee Taemin.

The only person he loved.

The only person he would ever love in his life.