Lesson Learnt

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: Lesson Learnt
Focus: Jonghyun
Pairing: Taemin/Minho , bff(?)!Jonghyun/Onew
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Some warning must be taken into heart. Do not enter other people's room without permission.
A/N: The story is mostly focus on Jonghyun and his experience.

Jonghyun was studying in his room for an upcoming test the next day. He was force to study it since failing it would means extra lesson after school and no more play time. Wasting a day to study seems to be a smarter choice than having one whole week wasted.

It was quite unbelievable that he had actually spent hours and hours in his own room looking through the beautiful written notes that he lost track of the time. His weary eyes wandered off to the clock to check the time as he had completed studying the last portion of the notes. It was 2a.m. in the morning. A yawn escaped from his mouth and his fingers comb through his untidy hair.

The well-written notes belonged to his best friend,Choi Minho, who just so happened to stay in the room next to his in the same dorm. Minho had told him to return the notes immediately after he had finish studying it as he could not entrust such important notes with him. There was a high possibility of the notes returning back to him with missing pages or torn and tattered. Jonghyun could not debate on his assumption as he was a disorganized person. The look of his room would be perfect evidence to the type of personality he had.

Jonghyun packed up the things that needed to be returned and headed to Minho’s room. The taller one had warned him about entering his room without permission would result in serious consequences. He ordered him to knock on the door and wait for him to answer it. There should be no reason for the raptor to open the door.

Jonghyun listened to his warning and started off with a few light knocks. However, there was no reply at all. Weird. Minho was often a night owl and he could stay awake till 5 or 6 in the morning. Perhaps he was too tired today and decided to turn in early for the night. When Jonghyun finally decided to just slot in the notes under the door, Onew appeared from behind.

“Returning Minho’s notes?” The older one asked and received a nod as reply.

“Let’s go in and find him!” He decided on it straight away without waiting for Jonghyun to agree.

Onew just pushed the door opened with no worries at all. The door creaked open to reveal a sleeping figure on bed and Minho with just a pair of boxer on him walking towards the door. They could figure out the young boy on the bed was by looking at the clothes scattered onto the floor tiles. It did not take too long for the raptor to recognize the sleeping beauty was Lee Taemin.

Jonghyun understood why Minho had given him that warning.

“You see…I can explain…” Jonghyun swallowed his saliva nervously as he felt the murderous glare shooting through him.

“It was Onew hyung who opened the door…” He turned around to find himself all alone with no one. Dammit.

Minho took the notes from his hand and ordered him immediately, “scram.”

There was no need for the taller one to repeat and Jonghyun disappeared to nowhere.

Perhaps he went to Onew’s room to strangle his hyung for getting him into a huge mess.
_________________________________________________________________________

Well this was a dream I had quite sometime back. It was quite a long dream...but the main focus is discovering a hidden relationship. I edited my dream a little since my dream was super weird in most of the part.

Okay, so what really happened IN MY DREAM was I did went to my brother's room and I knock to tell him i finish using the computer. Than someone from behind me open that door when he already warn me during the first part of my dream to KNOCK ONLY. *faceplam* Then I saw a guy sleeping in the bed and I was like fhaisfhaoshfiasodiashoda inside my heart of course. He told me to off the computer and quickly slam the door close. WOW I was really amaze with my own dream...HAHA

I told my mum and sister about it and they laugh it off xP

Answer to "Secret Code Confession" : One day, I will tell you how I feel. When that day arrives, please be mine forever and ever .

Congrats to those who get it correct !
 

Sorry that I haven't been updating for quite sometime since I kinda stop writing.
Hopefully I start writing new 2min one-shot and post it up here again^^
But no promise that I will write again...
One more one-shot story and this whole Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series will be marked completed.

Thank you to all the readers and all your wonderful comments ~