Secret Code Confession

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: Secret Code Confession
Pairing: Taemin/Minho
Rating: PG
Summary: There is alot of way of confessing your love for someone and Taemin thought of one.
A/N: I got the idea from the movie "Unknown" and "Before U Go" MV.  A belated birthday fic for Choon_hee from livejournal !

Minho waited patiently outside the school for Taemin to end his lesson. He had finished his class early and decided to walk home with is little dongsaeng. It was a new environment of the maknae as he had just transferred over not long before.

The older one could not help himself but to constantly worry about the younger one’s well being in school. Question like will he get bullied in the school or pestered by crazy fans kept repeating in his mind. There was way too much things to be worried about for his little dongsaeng. That was why he decided to come over to his school personally to make sure everything was alright for Taemin.

It did not take long when the dancer was spotted with a small group of newly made friends, making their way out of the school gate. That very sight had made Minho lifted a portion of his burden off the shoulder. Everything seems to be going smoothing for the makne. Taemin spotted his hyung quickly as his school uniform was different than the rest around him He quickly bid goodbye to his new friend and went over to his hyung.

“Minho hyung!” The dancer greeted with a wide smile painted on his face.

The rapper smiled at his dongsaeng and told him, “let’s go home together.”

Of course Taemin agreed immediately and began their journey back to the dorm. On their way back, the dancer was smiling secretly to himself. The thought of Minho making his way to the school specially to walk home with him made his heart flutter. It was just like how boyfriend would always send their girlfriends home and that made Taemin felt like they were a couple.

Yes, Taemin was in love with his own band member and he tried confessing his feeling in a very unique way.

“Hyung, have you read the book I gave you?” Taemin asked Minho.

“Yeah.” The older one replied causally.

“So was the story nice?” The maknae asked again, hoping his hyung notice something unusual kept in the book.

“Not bad.” The rapper commented.

“Did you found anything weird?” He asked again with a more obvious question.

There was a long pause after that question. Minho’s hands were then tucked into the pockets of his coat. The younger one did not notice the hesitant look what was on his face but waited patient for his hyung to recall back. After a short internal struggle the rapper had in his mind, he replied, “no.”

Taemin hung his head in despair with the thought that the paper had fallen out of the book unnoticed. Perhaps it was fated that Minho should not know how he feels. That feeling had to be kept deep in his heart until the next attempt to confess his feeling again.

However, little he knew that Minho had lied.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho had finally finished reading the book that Taemin had gave him on White Valentines Day. When he was about to close the book and keep it safety back to the bookshelf, a piece of paper fell onto the follow. He was very sure it fell out of the book but it was not originally part of it. The rapper picked it up and examined it carefully.

4907-9-4
7272-6-21
8016-12-2

There were numbers written on it three lines of numbers written on it. Minho figured out that it could not be phone numbers or timing for schedule. It was a secret message. He had watched the latest MV that SME posted on youtube and figured out that the numbers could mean the same. Since he recognized the handwriting that belongs to Taemin, it must be a message from the little maknae.

It did not take long for Minho to decipher it and he understood what Taemin wanted to tell him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho felt a little guilty as Taemin’s blissfully smile was replaced by a disappointed expression. He wanted to tell him he did saw the message and understood it, but he just could not. Falling in love with someone was a hidden restriction for any celebrity. To make things worse, they were of the same gender.

The rapper almost naively believed that they can date secretly, but he soon realized that it was impossible to keep it under wraps for long. There will be a day when the cat is let out of the bag and both of them might be force to break up. Minho was really happy with the relationship they were having now. He could stay by his side to protect and take care of him. The rapper did not want to change what they had now.

The older one could not stand looking at how depress his dongsaeng was and decided to cheer him up with his favourite drink. He reached into his bag and took out a bottle of banana milk he bought earlier on. Minho handed it to Taemin and successfully earned a smile from him. The older one smiled at the sight and clutched tight on to a piece of paper he placed in his right pocket.

(15-14-5) (4-1-25), (9) (23-9-12-12) (20-5-12-12) (25-15-21) (8-15-23) (9) (6-5-5-12).
(23-8-5-14) (20-8-1-20) (4-1-25) (1-18-18-9-22-5-19), (16-12-5-1-19-5) (2-5) (13-9-14-5) (6-15-18-5-22-5-18) (1-14-4) (5-22-5-18) .

It was the reply he prepared to give it to Taemin, but he changed his mind.

Minho was unsure what the future awaits and waiting was a torturing process.

If they were meant to be together, they will be together.

Someday…__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I didn't explain myself clearly regarding the code x.x
 

For Taemin's message, click on the first number to get to the various post, second number refers to the paragraph and the third number refers to the position of the word.

Answer: I love you.

For Minho's message,
A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 and etc...

Try your best to break his code :)