Waking up

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: Waking up
Pairings: Taemin/Minho
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Taemin use a new method to wake Minho up and regrets later.
A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINHO!!!

The glaring sun was block out by the curtain that was drawn in the room. Minho was still sleeping soundly and not showing any sign of waking up anytime soon. The door creaked open and Taemin peeked into the room to find his boyfriend still sleeping. A frown was seen on the maknae’s face, the older one had promised to bring him out to the beach today and yet he was still having his dreams. There were many things that they had to prepare before heading to the destination. If they did not prepare it earlier, they might not be able to have time to enjoy themselves for the day.

Taemin went over to Minho’s bed to wake him up, but a mischievous idea struck his mind. He decided not to use the normal way of waking someone up, but another way that he was sure Minho would love. The maknae joined his lover in the bed and sneaked under the covers. Taemin’s fingers danced around the tent between Minho’s legs trying his best to tease it a little.

A moaned was heard and Taemin quickly withdraw his hands. The younger one pinched his nose to hold his breathe for a few seconds, not wanting his lover to realize his presence yet. He heaves out a sigh of relieved as Minho remain motionless. As carefully as he could, he tried his best to remove the boxer where the huge member was hidden. Lady luck was on Taemin side, the boxer was successfully removed and Minho was still enjoying his sleep.

The younger one shifted himself between his lover’s open legs and started . Taemin started off slowly and he fastened his pace as Minho’s grew bigger. More moans came out from Minho’s lips and Taemin grew bolder. He stuck out his tongue to the pre- that was leaking out from the tip of .

Minho finally woke up.

His lifted his heavy eyelid to find a huge lump right between his legs under the cover. Without second thought, he pulled the covers away and threw it to aside. Right in front of his eyes was Taemin’s mouth wrapped around and deep-throating it. The sight of his lover’s luscious lips wrapped around his harden member was , very . Taemin smirked; this was the way he wanted to wake his boyfriend up.

Taemin continued on on his aroused member and teasingly at the tip of it. His teasing did not stop but bringing it to a new level. The younger one hummed the song “Lucifer” which had made vibrations that sent shivers through Minho’s body.

“.” He could feel himself at the edge of releasing.

Taemin was playing with fire.

It was not an ordinary fire, but the burning fire of lust within Minho.

Minho jerked his hips to deeper down Taemni’s throat. It did not take long before Minho released himself in the maknae’s mouth. The older one’s length was freed and the brunette his lips in satisfaction. The rapper got up from his position and pinned him down on the bed, savoring his own that was left in his mouth. Minho was out all the air away from Taemin, leaving him breathless and weak. Knowing very well the maknae’s limits, he broke away from the kiss to allow him to catch his breath.

“Do you have to use this method to wake me up?” Taemin’s arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer.

He whispered into his ear, “You don’t like the method I used to wake you up?”

Taemin then blew gently into his ears and nibble on it.

“Taemin, do you know you are playing with fire?” Minho tried to warn his lover of the consequences of teasing him, but he did not get it and continued on his ears.

“Don’t say I did not warn you…” It was the final warning and yet Taemin did not bother to heed.

The older one did not understand where Taemin had borrowed the guts from. Since Taemin did not attempt to stop, he will have to face the consequences of teasing flaming charismatic Choi Minho. He rubbed his already hard member against the maknae’s and making him realize the fire he was talking about. Taemin whimpered at the friction and understood completely what was going to happen next.

“Minho…don’t…we still have to go to the beach.” Taemin tried his best to resist but Minho was too strong.

The older one planted his kisses along his jaws and down his neck. His hand had already sneaked into his shorts and under the boxer. He started Taemin’s aroused member, making him squirm under his touch. Minho on his nub with the shirt between them. Despite the shirt still in the way, Taemin could still feel his tongue on it.

“Minho…stop…” Taemin begged but it was useless.

The older one swiftly removed his shorts and boxers despite the struggles that Taemin had attempted. His fingers went between his cheeks to find his entrance. Once he had found it, his finger started teasing the twitching hole by brushing against it so gently that Taemin had to jerk his hips to yearn for his touch. A playful grin appeared on Minho’s face as he felt Taemin’s reaction to his touch. He was not the only one feeling the need.

“You are the one who started the fire and you are responsible to pull off it…and this is the only way.”





In the end, the trip to the beach was cancelled and Taemin had to request for leave for the next day.

Taemin swear to himself that he will never ever use this method to wake Minho up ever again.