Accessibility

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: Accessibility
Pairing: 2min (Minho/Taemin), side Jongkey (Jonghyun/Key)
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Taemin is still growing and getting taller, is time for shopping spree ~ Jonghyun decided to give an important advice to Minho on how to select the appropriate clothes for Taemin.

Taemin and Minho were out on a shopping spree. It was all because of the little maknae who was growing a little too fast. Puberty. The size of the clothes was definitely not a problem, but the length was. Whenever Taemin was practicing his dance, or even stretch up to reach for the cookie jar that was on top of the cabinet, the milky skin that was hidden beneath it would be exposed.

Minho was having mix emotion about this. There were pros and cons to Taemin wearing t-shirts like that. Advantages would be that it was easier for him to slip his hands under his shirt without giving the little dongsaeng much time to react and push him away. But the disadvantage was that other people were drooling over it. The older one never liked sharing, too possessive.

Before they set of to the nearest mall, Key Umma had already specified things to take note when buying clothes. The style, design, colour, trend, popularity, the type of cloth used, the designer’s name, the brand, the cost and other little details that were too much to be remembered. Minho was not really listening at all. He felt a tugged from behind and found Jonghyun signaling to follow him.

“What is it?” Minho asked as they entered another room away from the nagging Key.

“Listen, take my advice. When choosing clothes, the most important thing to take note of is accessibility.” Minho frowned.

Accessibility?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their hands were interlock together just like what couples usually do and of course they were in disguise. A shop caught the maknae’s eyes and he started pulling his hyung into the shop. Taemin had picked out a few sets of clothes, showing it to his hyung for comment. Minho nodded. To him, everything just looked perfect on his lover. However the maknae think otherwise.

“If you don’t like shopping you could have just tell me. I can ask Key Umma to come with me.” The little dongsaeng pouted.

Placing the clothes back on the rack, he headed out of the shop. A pair of strong arms binds around him, stopping him before he could get out of the store. Without much struggle, Taemin gave up knowing it was useless. He leaned against the older one for support and sighed as he detested how Minho could always win so easily.

“Sorry Minnie. Every single clothes here just look absolutely stunning on you. Don’t be angry okay?” He tightened his grip giving him a quick peck on his cheeks. The younger one sometimes hated himself for forgiving him so easily.

“But you still have to choose the best among them, okay?” The rapper nodded as he released his grasp around the maknae.

After some time, the dancer managed to choose only two out of the others that was in his list of favourites. He skipped merrily over to his hyung and showed the two pieces of outfit. He pondered. One of it was white long shelves t-shirt which was relatively big as he had considered the length of the shirt. While the other one was also a white long shelves shirt but with buttons at the middle and it was tight fit.

Taemin was quietly anticipating for his lover’s decision. Minho was serious at deciding between the two sets of clothes, he was sure that Minho was having a mental checklist in his mind for the things to look out for. But little does he know that Minho was not checking all the aspects that his Umma had mention before they left, but what Jonghyun had told him to check.

His eyes fell on the latter piece, it was tight fit and that means he would have difficulties slipping his hands under the shirt to tease the younger one. If they were to go a step further and plenty of time would be taken to the shirt. The maknae might have changed his mind by then, although he would not have the strength to push him away. Or even worse, Key would have barge in and he would end up sleeping on the couch for the rest of the month for molesting the maknae. Bad accessibility.

The other one was much easier since it was loosely fit. There were no buttons to stand in his way and the shirt could be taken off less than a minute second. The little one would not have time to stop the older one. Great accessibility.

“This one.” His fingers pointed towards the first piece.

The maknae smiled putting back the latter one and skipped off merrily to the cashier. Minho smirked as he thought of what could happen on the very day his lover were to wear the t-shirt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Scene 1

A/N: I just cannot help myself but to add a jongkey extra scene:] Just to liven up the story ~

“Jjong, do you think they will be alright?” Key questioned his lover and regretted not following them to the mall.

“Aissh, I should have followed them.” He commented, stood at the living room, glancing at the clock that was hung on the living room.

To Key, Minho might be reliable at times but his fashion sense was way below him.

“Don’t worry, I already told Minho the secret behind choosing clothes.” Jonghyun’s arms sneaked around Key’s waist from the back and rested his chin on his shoulder. Secret?

“Don’t you like the clothes that I choose for you?” He smug and buried his face into the crook of Key’s neck, sniffing the familiar shampoo scent that he was addicted to.

“Of course not, I love them.” He turned around to give a light peck on the vocalist’s cheeks.

The older one pouted and showed his famous puppy eyes. “That’s all?”

Jonghyun cornered his lover and started kissing him passionately on the lips. Key could feel a pair of skilled hands crept under his shirt, caressing his skin so tenderly to . The younger shivered at every touch he had made against his sensitive skin. Jonghyun’s lips trailed down his collarbones and attack the exposed shoulder, making red marks along the way.

This was one of the clothes that Jonghyun had selected for his lover during one of the shopping date. It was an L-size shirt and of course it kept falling off his shoulder. The older one made it very clear that it could only be wore at the dorm. He had no worries that any members would stared at HIS Key.

Minho would be too busy staring at the maknae.
Taemin would be too busy blushing away as he felt the rapper eyeing on him hungrily.
Onew would be too busy with his own condition and too dense to even notice.

“They will be home soon.” Key reminded his lover.

He wanted to push him away, but his body was showing a contradiction between his thoughts and what he secretly desire.

“Are you sure you want me to stop?” He teased.

Accessibility was really an important factor when it comes to selecting clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Scene 2

Onew was back early from his schedule. The very moment he reached out to click opened the door, he stopped to ponder. He eyed on the two pair of shoe that belonged to Jonghyun and Key.

Both of them were home alone.

The leader remembered hearing Key nagging at the two youngest members to purchase new clothes, they must have went out shopping. Having a couple at home ALONE does not seem to be the right choice to enter the dorm just like that. Maybe he should get a cup of coffee and have his lunch before heading back to the dorm.

The leader had learned his lesson the previous time when he caught the two youngest members in the group making out in the living room on Christmas Day. When couples are spending time alone, do not even think of looking for them.

A/N: The Christmas Day mention above is one of the fanfic I wrote before this.