Injury.

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INJURY.

 

 

 

Dara and Minzy were at the gym doing their exercises as promised to Hwangsabu-nim. Minzy was done at the treadmill and checked her phone for messages before doing her squats. She looked at Dara and mimed removing her earphones which Dara understood at once so she took out hers.

 

 

"What is it, Minji-ah?" Dara asked while still walking on the treadmill.

 

 

"Jiyong-oppa slipped and got injured." Minzy told her while still looking at her phone. "Deuky told me…" She stopped when she heard a loud sound of something falling on the floor. "Dara-unnie?" She looked up, only to see Dara hurriedly getting up from the floor.

 

 

Dara smiled awkwardly and stopped the machine. "I pressed the wrong button. Anyway, I'm all right. I'll go shower up and go look over my schedule. See you later, Minji-ah!"

 

 

Minzy tried to hide her laughter. "Why do you even try to hide it? Now, you're funny, Unnie. Its so obvious you are worried!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Ahhhhh…wait….ahh…wait…" JiYong begged Sabu-nim.

 

 

"JiYong, we can get you out of there again but you cannot perform." The YG trainer told him.

 

 

"That's not an option. Please, I have to get out there. It will be all right. Just give me some pain meds please." He begged again.

 

 

"Ji, it looks bad." Youngbae stood beside him.

 

 

His manager also tried to interfere, "If you want to perform tomorrow, we should…"

 

 

"What are you talking about? That's not an option! I am going out of there whether you guys like it or not! I have to perform for them, they came to see me and I will not let them down. Please…" Jiyong almost screamed, desperate to make the pain go away.

 

 

Hwangsabu got the meds ready and gave them to the young artist.

 

 

After a few minutes, he was ready to go back on stage.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jjangmae noticed that Dara was restless. She kept on looking at her phone and checking but it seems she couldn't see what she wanted. "Dara-ya! What's wrong?" 

 

 

She stopped then looked at Jjangmae. She just shook her head then continued to walk around. "You know what, Jjangmae, I'll be at the gym.

 

 

"But you just had your workout!" Jjangmae protested. "Why don't you go home?"

 

 

"Aniyo, maybe later. I just need to walk this off. Its nothing. Don't worry. Bye!"

 

 

"Wait! are we clear on the schedule? You don't want to change anything?" Dara gave him the thumbs up then left.

 

 

Jjangmae looked at her back then rubbed his temples. "What's wrong with her? Is she trying to turn into a wrestler or something?"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Dara slumped on the floor and looked at her phone. The gym was pretty much empty. She stretched and looked at the mirror…

 

 

Then she started making faces at her reflection…

 

 

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me? What the hell is wrong with you? Isn't worrying about your come back enough? Do you really have to still…argh!" She slumped back down on the floor after fighting with her reflection.

 

 

Then she face palmed herself. "If people saw me, they will probably think I'm crazy." Her eyes then caught the cctv. "hmmm…" She went near the camera and started making faces and acting like she was fighting someone.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

YG Building, 7th floor...

 

"Do you think she knows that we can see her?" Jinu asked the president as he watched Dara's antics on the CCTV camera. "She knows this isn't like 2ne1 tv or anything, right?" Jinu laughs at Dara's expressions. 

 

 

The president looked at the screen then chuckled and shook his head. "Its either i am overworking them or I am giving them too much free time. Last time, it was Jiyong dancing a tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter