PINK

My 8 Stepsisters

Tiffany stood staring hard at the wall in front of her. 

This was such a hard decision... she had to be absolutely sure that she picked the right choice.

Or else, it would all be over.

Her life depended on this.

She had to choose...

 

 

DUN 

 

 

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

 

 

DUNNNNNNN!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

The right shade of pink to paint her bedroom wall. 

Should it be hot pink, light pink, rosy pink, pastel pink?

Taeyeon burst into the room, "What you doing?" The little girl jumped onto her bed and lounged there. 

"Taeyeon! It's a crisis, I don't know what shade of pink to paint my bedroom!" Tiffany said, pulling at her hair in frustration. "You help me choose!"

"Umm... that shade," Taeyeon said, pointing to a bucket of hot pink.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"Because... I don't know, it looks nice?" 

Tiffany looked seriously at Taeyeon, "Taeyeon, I'm trusting you on this, you know if this is the wrong choice you have to be prepared to take responsibility. Sign this."

Tiffany handed Taeyeon a piece of paper.

"Yah, what's this?" Taeyeon asked looking at the sheet of paper. 

"A contract," 

"A contract for what?" 

"To say that you will take responsibility if this is the wrong shade," Tiffany replied. 

"Seriously, are you going that far? It's just a shade," said Taeyeon looking nervously at the sheet of paper in front of her. 

"No it's not just a shade! I will have to live with looking at that shade of pink all my life so it needs to be perfect," Tiffany whined. 

Tiffany looked at all the buckets lined up in front of the door, "I think we should move those because if someone comes in then it could all spil-" 

Suddenly the door opened hitting the hot pink paint can which spilled all over the floor and wall. Sooyoung walked in and came over to the bed and sat down, not realizing the mess she had made.

Tiffany mouth hung open and she pointed at the wall, "NO! My pink..."

Suddenly Yoona and Yuri burst in pushing the door wider which also hit some other cans. Splodges of pale pink and candy pink hit the wall. 

The twins looked at the wall which now had splashes of different shades o pink all over it.

"Oh, Is this how you decided to paint your room?" asked Yoona examining it. 

"I want a go!" and with that Yuri ran over to bucket of lilac which had not been spilled yet and dunked her hand in it. She then pulled it out and hurled a big ball of lilac at the white bits of the wall. 

Tiffany stared horrified at her now ruined wall.

"Me too! Me too!" Sooyoung and Yoona shouted and helped in the further ruining of the wall. 

Tiffany took her head in her hands and watched her younger sisters with disbelieving eyes. 

"Yah, Stop it!" Taeyeon yelled but the younger ones ignored her. 

SPLASH! 

SPLASH!

SPLASH!

The three younger ones stepped back to admire their masterwork. 

"Wow, I didn't know that I was this good at art," said Yoona with her arms folded proudly in front of her.

"It's ruined!" Tiffany moaned. 

"Look, we can paint over it," Taeyeon patted Tiffany's back, trying to cheer her up. "I'll go tell Mum and Dad that we might need more paint."

Taeyeon left the room and everyone else followed behind her, "Your welcome!" Sooyoung called back before she left. 

Tiffany pouted at her wall, she tilted her head and looked at it from another angle. 

It looked... okay, and if she had her wall like that then it also meant that she didn't have to choose a shade

Tiffany sighed, she was going to go on a walk to clear her head. 

She met Jessica on the landing, "Hey," she said. 

Jessica ignored her. 

Well at least she didn't glare at me this time, Tiffany thought. 

Outside, it was sunny and warm. 

They're nice, she said to herself, looking at some pink blossoms. 

Tiffany craned her neck to see some of the flowers over her head. One moment she was staring at the beautiful flowers and the next she was on her next to a girl who seemed a bit younger than her with long, straight black hair

"Are you okay?" The girl asked helping Tiffany up. 

That girl looks familiar

"Yeah, sorry I wasn't looking where was going," Tiffany replied trying to remember where she had seen this girl before. 

The girl stuck out her hand, "Hi, I just moved into this neighborhood." 

"Same," Tiffany smiled at the girl and shook her hand. 

"Oh, that's cool, I hope we see each other often then," the girl said, "My name is Soojung by the way."


A/N: YAY! Cliffhanger! 

keke maybe another update later today~ Enjoy~