The past

My 8 Stepsisters

"What do you mean?" Tiffany looked away. 

Had that been the same accident?

Tiffany thought back to that day nine years ago. 

*Flashback*

Jessica and Krystal were in the back seat of the car, "Are we there yet?" Jessica asked, playing with her four year old sister's hand. 

"Be patient dear," her mother replied. 

Her dad looked back at the two girls playing on the backseat of the car. There was a screech.

"Honey! Look out!" 

~~~~~~~

Tiffany was out with her parents, it was her ninth birthday so they were going out to eat dinner. Tiffany was bored sitting in the backseat by herself. 

"Daddy! Play with me!" Tiffany pleaded. 

"Darling, I'm driving right now, I'll play with you in a minute okay," her dad replied. "Why don't you play with mummy?"

Tiffany turned to her mother,"Mummy," 

Her mother turned around and smiled at her, "Yes dear?" 

"Let's play hide and seek with daddy," Tiffany jumped up and covered her daddy's eyes. 

"Tiffany! No!" 

The car swerved wildly on the road. 

~~~~~~~~

A man was on his way home to his seven daughters after a party at work. He was slightly drunk and wasn't really paying attention to driving. He was only thinking about going home to see his daughters. 

He closed his eyes, he was starting to feel drowsy. When he opened them again he was driving on the wrong side of the road, he saw a car trying to swerve away from him, another car turned a corner and saw the two cars, it tried to swerve out of the way but it ended up flipping on it's side and skidding towards the other two cars. 

~~~~~~~~

Jessica looked up at her mother's cry. Their car was skidding on towards two other cars, she noticed a girl inside one of the cars, a brown haired girl, she had not yet noticed what was happening and was eyesmiling at her dad. 

That girl was the last person she saw before the car flipped over onto it's side and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany woke up in the hospital, her dad was sitting next to her with a tired expression on his face. 

"Daddy, what happened?" Tiffany asked. Her dad's eyes widened, "Miyoungah," 

Tiffany had been in a coma like state for a few days and her dad had not expected her waking up like this.

"Daddy, what happened?" Tiffany asked again. 

"Don't you remember, Miyoungah?" her dad asked. Tiffany shook her head, she couldn't remember anythingof how she had ended up in hospital. 

"We were in a car accident," her dad replied.

"Where's mummy?" Tiffany asked, looking around for her mum. 

"She- she's gone to a much better place," her dad told her. 

~~~~~~~~~

Jessica woke up at the hospital, she called out for her sister but there was no reply. 

"Mummy! Daddy! Krystal!" she shouted but the only response was the crowding of nurses around her.

"I'm sorry darling but your mummy and daddy have gone somewhere and might not be back for quite a while," the nuse explained. 

"I want my mummy and daddy!" Jessica said stubbornly.

"Your mummy's gone somewhere far away," the nurse said kindly.

"Then where's my sister?" Jessica asked the nurse. 

"She's gone to stay with a nice family, don't worry dear, we've found you a nice family to stay with too, sya hello to your new mummy," the nurse pointed to a woman standing by her bed.

"I want my real mummy!"

*End of Flashback*

"You don't remember?" Jessica asked Tiffany. 

"No, my daddy told me that there was an accident but I can't remember," Tiffany said sincerely. 

"I still remember your face and when I saw your photo I knew it was you right away." Jessica said, "my parent's died in that accident and I don't know where my sister is anymore."

"I- my mum died in that accident as well," Tiffany said quietly. 

Jessica who was about to respond coldly stopped, "What?" 

"I lost my umma in that accident as well," Tiffany repeated. 

Jessica's face softened for a second, "Oh, I'm sorry." 

"It's alright," Tiffany replied giving a small smile.

Jessica's face hardened, "I still don't forgive you." 

"Ah! Unnie what are you doing? Stop walking around with no clothes on!" a voice cried and Tiffany turned aroudn to see Yuri and Yoona.

Tiffany looked back towards Jessica who was standing in the bathroom with just a towel around her, she had almost forgotten that Jessica had been having a shower. 

"Unnie, seriously" Yuri cried covering her eyes. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and shut the door to the bathroom again. 

"What were you guys doing together?" Yuri asked suspiciously. 

"We were just talking," Tiffany said. 

"Sure, next time ask her to put some clothes on first," Yuri said grinning and the twins went running off.

I guess we both have a connection, thought Tiffany.

and she blames me for the death of her parents... what should I do to make her not hate me so much?


A/N: Okay I tried my best to explain but if people still don't understand this is what happened. 

There was three cars involved in the accident, one was Taeyeon's dad's car, one was Jessica and her fmaily and one was Tiffany and her family's.

Taeyeon's dad died

Jessica's parents died and Krystal was adopted by another family.

Tiffany's mum died and she has no memory of the accident. 

Jessica hates Tiffany because she saw Tiffany in the other car and blames her for her parent's death although it really wasn't her fault... well kinda because she covered her dad's eyes. 

Hope I kind of explained it a bit. If you have any more questions just ask in the comments and I'll try my best to explain better.