Food Fight!

My 8 Stepsisters

"Darling, I already told you yesterday that your new stepsister is coming today," Tiffany's step mum said. 

"New stepsister?" Hyoyeon examined Tiffany closely. Tiffany eye smiled at the girl, "Aw, she's cute." Hyoyeon said patting Tiffany on the head.

"Now could someone help me get this stupid ring off! Why isn't it coming off?" Hyoyeon went back to yelling again and Tiffany was surprised about how quickly this girl could change her mood. 

"Well, the reason it's not coming off is that the diameter of the ring is smaller than the diameter of your finger so therefore the circumference of your finger is much greater than the circumference of the ring," Seohyun said to Hyoyeon. 

"What?" Everyone turned to look at Seohyun with mystified faces. Seohyun sighed and placed the book that she was holding on the table. 

"In other words either her finger is too fat or the ring is too small... or both," Seohyun explained simply, picking up her book again. 

"Yah! My finger is not fat!" Hyoyeon threw the bag she was holding at Seohyun but it missed and hit Sooyoung who was sitting next to her. 

"No! My food!" Sooyoung was looking down appalled at her plate. There was now a bag on top of her plate and the food that the bag had landed on had gone splattering onto the other people around the table.

"Food fight!" Yoona cried, throwing her plate at Yuri but it missed and hit sunny full on the face. Yuri threw her plate at Yoona and unfortunately she wasn't so lucky. Yoona wiped the mash potatoes off her face and smudged it on Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon screamed at Yoona and chased her around the table. Tiffany trying to protect herself, ducked under the table but Taeyeon pulled her out and she got hit by some food that was thrown by Sunny. 

Sooyoung was going around eating untouched food left on everyone else's plates. Jessica was covering her head and the parents were trying to get everybody to calm down. 

Then Yoona came up behind Tiffany and threw some food in Jessica's direction. It got all over her hair and Yoona seeing this giggled and ran away. Jessica looked up to where the food had come from and saw Tifffany standing there looking shocked. 

"It wasn't me," Tiffany tried to explain but Jessica had already stormed out of the room. 

"Yah! Stop it all of you!" her dad yelled loudly and they all paused in the midst of throwing stuff and getting hit with stuff. 

"Clean all this mess up now!" her stepmother said. Tiffany saw Yoona and yuri sneaking out of the kitchen from the corner of her eye. 

"But umma, Tiffany didn't do anything," Taeyeon said trying to protect her and Tiffany gave her a thankful look. 

"Oh I didn't mean her, I meant everyone else get cleaning! Tiffany darling, go and get washed," her step mum said ushering her upstairs. 

"Thanks Taeyeon," she whispered before she was rushed upstairs to shower. 

She took her towel and shampoo, conditioner and body wash and made her way to the bathroom. She pushed open the door and was met by a blast of hot steam.

"Yah! Who's there?" a voice cried out. 

Tiffany covered her eyes in shock, "Sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here," she backed out of the door and closed it.

"Sorry!" she called out again.

A blonde, haired girl stuck her head out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Yah! Why are you walking in when someone else is having a shower!" Jessica yelled. 

"Mianhe, I didn't see," Tiffany apologized.

"Whatever," she muttered. 

"Look, I don't get it. Why are you so mad at me?" Tiffany asked.

"Well first of all you threw food at me," Jessica scowled at Tiffany. 

"But that wasn't me! I promise, it was one of the twins!" protested Tiffany, "and you were cold towards me ever since I got here, did I do something wrong? Why don't you like me?" 

"You don't remember?" Jessica stared at Tiffany. 

"No, what do you mean? We've never met before," Tiffany was confused. 

"Yes we did... in the accident that killed my parents,"


A/N: Ooh.. kind of a cliffhanger! Yeah I will try to explain in more detail in the next chapter as to why Jessica's so cold towards Tiffany.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!