The fight between cat and dog

My 8 Stepsisters

"Give it back!" Yuri and Yoona chased each other all around the house fighting over what looked like a light grey ball of fluff.

"Hey! Some people are trying to sleep here!" Jessica called from Tiffany's room as she heard Yoonyul thunder past for the fifth time in an hour. 

The ruckus continued from outside. 

"Stop! That tickles Yul, hahaha stop!" Yoona screeched, doubling over in laughter. 

"Yah! Yuri! Stop so I can sleep," Jessica growled, pulling the bed covers over her head. The covers escaped from underneath Tiffany, causing her to fall on the floor with Jessicat in her hands. 

The cat let out a yowl in shock and scooted underneath the bed. 

Jessica peeked out over the covers, "Is Jessicat alright?" 

Tiffany got up, rubbing her head, "Hey, what about me?" 

Jessica blinked, "You look fine to me. But Jessicat is sensitive." 

"I'm more sensitive," moaned Tiffany, sitting on the bed. 

"No, I'm more sensitive," replied Jessica. 

"Well I'm most sensitive. I'm more sensitive than Jessicat right now," Tiffany complained.

Jessica laughed,  "Are we seriously arguing about who's more sensitive right now?" 

Tiffany ignored her and tugged at the blanket, "Hey, share some with me." 

Jessica clutched at the covers protectively, "No, they're mine." 

Tiffany pulled a face, "It's my bed." 

Jessica placed her hands over her ears, "Lalalala I can't hear you." Tiffany hit her with a pillow and while Jessica put her hands up to block her attack, Tiffany stole the blankets from her. 

"Hmm... you guys are really childish," Tiffany and Jessica looked up. 

Yuri and Yoona shook their heads at them, "and you tell us not to mess about." 

Tiffany's eyes were drawn to the small moving brown bulge in Yuri's arms.

"What's that?" she asked. 

Yoona grinned, "It's our dog." She the bulge and as if on cue, the small dog poked it head out, it's tongue dangled cutely from it's mouth. 

Jessica narrowed her eyes, "Why do you have a dog? Dogs aren't allowed in here." 

"Why not?" Yuri set the dog on the floor, "He's not going to bite." 

The dog shot underneath the bed and there was the sound of barking and yowling from underneath. 

"Jessicat!" Tiffany cried, hanging over the side of the bed to get a better look. 

"Yah! I said no dogs!" Jessica shouted, worriedly looking around for some way to save her cat.

There was a loud yowl. Then silence. 

The dog scooted out with it's tail inbetween it's legs, whimpering quietly. 

"Fany, is Jessicat-?" Jessica was about to check under the bed when the cat strolled proudly out on all fours. 

The dog backed away and scratched at Yoona's leg to be picked up. 

Yoona picked the dog up and it to calm him down. Meanwhile Jessica picked up Jessicat and checked that the cat was alright. 

"Oh, you scared away the bad dog, you sweet little kitty," Jessica cooed into Jessicat's ears. 

Yuri stared into the dog's eyes, "Did you get beat up by a cat?" the dog playfully Yuri's face and wagged it's tail. 

a shout from downstairs made all the girls look up. 

it was Sunny, "Everybody! Come down right now!"

Jessica groaned and hid under the covers, "Why is it so hard to sleep in this house?" 

Tiffany pulled her up and dragged her downstairs. 

Once everybody had gathered, Sunny cleared and spoke, "I thought that I- I mean we needed a break. We have to get out of this house otherwise I'm sure that one of you will break something or set something on fire again so what do you say about a holiday at-" 

"A HOLIDAY?!" Sooyoung yelled in excitement. 

"Does that mean we'll be able to go scuba diving and swimming?" Yuri asked. 

"Will they have spongebob?" asked Taeyeon. 

Sunny sighed, "The answer to your questions are yes, I don't know and I'm not even going to answer that question and before you ask any more let me finish." 

"We're going to the coast and staying at a lodge. What do you say?" Sunny asked. 

"YAY!!!! We're going to the sea!" Yoona cried highfiving Yuri.

"However, the lodge only has four rooms so we'll have to share. Oh but it'll be short, a three day holiday at the lodge." Sunny continued.

"I'm sharing with Yoona!" Yuri yelled. 

Taeyeon who was standing right next to her, rubbed her ears, "We all know you're sharing with Yoona. No need to yell." 

"I'm sharing with Tiffany!" Jessica said, clutching tightly to the said girl. 

"Okay then I guess me and Taeyeon can share and Seohyun you can share with Hyoyeon. Sooyoung you can share with Yoona and Yuri." 

Yoonyul grinned at Sooyoung, "this means we can do that thing!"

"Do what thing?" Sunny asked suspiciously. 

"When are we leaving?" Sooyoung asked to change the subject. 

Sunny smiled excitedly, "as soon as you pack your bags. We're going on a road trip." 


Road trip! Yay! xD