Her card

My 8 Stepsisters

"Yah! You've been on here for ages, it's my turn now," whined Taeyeon pushing Seohyun off the seat in front of the computer. 

Seohyun who was now on the floor, rubbed her head, "But unnie, I was doing my project." 

Jessica joined Taeyeon at the computer, "Shush, we need to check the time for the sale at the Shopping Centre." she waved Seohyun away and with a sour expression Seohyun made herself comfy on the sofa with a book on her lap. 

"Move! We're watching something!" Sooyoung barged into Seohyun causing her and the book to go cascading onto the ground. Yoona and Yuri filled up the space that Seohyun had been occupying a second ago. 

Seohyun flared out her nostrils in annoyance before moving off into a corner of the room to read. 

Hyoyeon stomped in, "You know, that guy is really not worth it." Nobody paid any attention to her however so the victim fell to the only person who was sitting alone in the room. 

"Seobaby, I'm only telling you this because I don't want you to suffer later in life. Guys just bring heartaches, don't even bother trying to please them. Don't even bother getting married. Live alone for the rest of your life. They're just not worth it! He's such a-" 

"Unnie, I know your upset but I really need to finish this book," Seohyun said as calmly as she could manage, scooting away from the snivelling Hyoyeon.  

"Why is she upset?" Tiffany walked in along with Sunny carrying a plate full of watermelon slices. 

"Watermelon!!!!!!" Sooyoung and Yoona raced for the watermelon.

"It's obvious. Eunhyuk," Yuri replied, getting slowly off the sofa. 

Hands grabbed at the juicy red fruit on the tray. Hyoyeon burst out in a fresh flood of tears at her ex's name.

"Hey, stop! It's going to... fall," Tiffany's voice trailed off as she stared at the watermelon slices that had fallen on the carpet. 

Sunny saw the mess, "Yah! Sooyoung! Yoona!" 

"Oh no, my poor watermelon," Sooyoung teared up watching the red liquid being soaked up into the carpet. 

"Yah Sooyoung! Now the watermelon's ruined because of you!" Yoona complained. Yuri sent Sooyoung a dissaproving look, "My Yoona really wanted to eat watermelon. You should have been more careful."

"Hey that's unfair!She was pushing too!" Sooyoung protested, "You always stick up for Yoona." Sooyoung's lower lip protuded outwards in a pout. 

"Yah, no fighting," Sunny intruded before Yuri could shoot back a retort. She bent down to pick up the fallen slices of watermelon, "Aish, making such a mess." 

"It was her!" Yoona and Sooyoung pointed their fingers tat each other. 

"Be quiet! We're trying to win the bid for this really cute skirt," Jessica shouted. Taeyeon was squinting at the computer screen, "Ai- this girl isn't giving up! you this is war!" 

Taeyeon furiously typed something using the keyboard, there was a beep and a smile formed on her face. 

"Did you get it?" Jessica asked. 

"Yes! Oh yeah! I won! In your face you loser!" Taeyeon celebrated with her own dance, then she looked at Sunny, "By the way, don't be worried if some money goes missing from your bank account tomorrow, we kind of used your card..." 

"You what?!" Sunny screeched, dropping the watermelon on the floor again. 

Taeyeon pretended to glance at a watch on her wrist, "Oh look at the time, the new episode of spongebob is coming on soon. I better go." 

"You don't even have a watch on," scoffed Jessica but Taeyeon was already out of the room, "and the TV is here you babo!"

Sunny shot daggers at Jessica, "You used my card?!" 

Jessica blinked, "I nearly forgot! I'm late for something too." 

"But you don't even do any clubs? The only thing you do is sleep," said Tiffany. 

"Exactly! I'll be in your room," Jessica smiled at Tiffany at left the living room. 

Sunny fumed after the two, "Those little..." 

"I guess this wouldn't be a good time to mention that me and Yuri used your card to buy dog food," Yoona mummered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Dog food?"

"Uh, yeah... I guess we didn't tell you about the dog either," Yuri sent Yoona a warning look and both ran away before Sunny could stop them. 

"I feel bad now. I shouldn't have used your card to buy my joke of boyfriend that ring, or that dinner, or that suit, or that..." Hyoyeon continued to mutter to herself as she left the room. 

There was a few seconds of silence before Sunny noticed Sooyoung slowly stepping towards the door, "Thanks for buying me that hamburger." 

"What hamburger?" Sunny was confused. 

"You know... that hamburger... the one I used your money to buy," a cheeky grin was the last Sunny saw before Sooyoung too fled from the scene. 

A beep alerted Sunny to a new message on her phone,

'oh and thanks for the crisps, and the tteokbokki, and the buffet, and the shikhae, and the patbingsu. I think I'll stop here or else the message will become too long.

-Your favourite dongsaeng Youngie C:'

"Has everyone been using my card?" Sunny asked.

"You know what, I think I might go and check if... Jessie is sleeping well," Tiffany escaped from the room.  

Seohyun lifted her head from the book she was reading, "I haven't"

"Actually now that I think about it... I think I may have used your money to buy sweet potatoes."


A/N: No Jeti moments in this chapter but I will include soem in the next one ^^