My new sisters!

My 8 Stepsisters

The next morning Tiffany stepped out of her dad's rusty, grey van and looked up with amazement at the large house in front of her. Sure, it wasn't a mansion but it was bigger than the house that she and her dad had been living in all her life and it was beautiful how the vines s their way up the sides of the house. 

My new stepmother came out to greet me. She was also really pretty with long, wavy hair and a slim figure. The two adults shared a quick kiss and Tiffany looked away to give them some privacy. Her dad, after introducing her new stepmum to Tiffany, started moving the luggage into the house. 

Her stepmum ushered Tiffany inside the house. 

"Girls! Come down and help move the luggage!" Her stepmum shouted up the stairs. 

There was what sounded like a stampede upstairs and after a few seconds a petite girl with brown hair poked her head over the banisters.

"Hey, I'm Taeyeon," she said smiling at Tiffany. Oh so this must be one of my sisters, Tiffany thought.

"My name is Mi young but you can call me Tiffany," Tiffany smiled back nervously and watched while the small girl tried to lift one of the suitcases that had been placed in the doorway. The little girl's face turned red from all the effort and eventually she gave up and left the suitcase that hadn't been budged a single millimetre from it's original position. 

"Come on, I'll show you around," Taeyeon said grabbing Tiffany's hand. They walked into the living room which had a big TV and three sofas, large enough to fit 3-4 people each. 

Another girl was lying on one of the sofas, munching on a packet of crisps while watching TV.

"Youngie say hello to Tiffany," Taeyeon yelled over the TV. 

"Hello, I'm Sooyoung," the girl said with a mouthful of crisps. 

"Hi, you must be my other sister," Tiffany eye smiled at the girl. 

"Yeah well, one of them." Sooyoung replied. 

Tiffany was confused, what did she mean by one of them?

"Sooyoung! Stop eating and come and help with the luggage!" My stepmum shouted from outside. 

Sooyoung groaned and stood up. Taeyeon tried to grab a crisp as Sooyoung went past but Sooyoung glared at her and Taeyeon backed off. 

"Don't touch my food," Sooyoung growled. Pouting, Taeyeon followed Sooyoung and with their help, Tiffany and her dad amnaged to move evrything inside. 

"Tiffany why don't you wait in the living room, Taeyeon and Sooyoung will call everyone else," Tiffany's stepmum said with a warm smile. 

Everyone else? Didn't she only have two sisters?

Even though she was confused she still just smiled and made herself comfy on one of the sofas. A few minutes later Taeyeon walked in with a cute looking girl who was even shorter than Taeyeon. 

"Hi, I'm Sunny!" Sunny said with a bright smile. 

"She's the oldest," Taeyeon said to Tiffany. Tiffany was surprised, she didn't look like the oldest.

"My sisters call me the aegyo queen because I'm cute and I like aegyo," Sunny explained with a cute smile. 

Tiffany laughed, "So how old are you? Because Sooyoung and Taeyeon are the same age as me." 

"What Sooyoung isn't the same age as you, she's a year younger," said Taeyeon. 

"But my daddy said I have two sisters the same age as me," replied Tiffany.

Taeyeon looked puzzled for a moment before she smiled, "Oh, you must be talking about Jessica! I'll go get her," and with that the small girl ran off. 

Just then Sooyoung came in with a doe eyed girl with also smiled at Tiffany.

"Are you Jessica?" Tiffany asked the doe eyed girl. 

The doe eyed girl shook her head, "No, I'm Yoona," 

Another girl poked her head around the door, "and that's Yuri, my twin." 

Tiffany counted the girls that were in front of her, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona - there were four and it was six including Taeyeon and Jessica. She was surprised by how many stepsisters she had. 

Behind Sooyoung, who was standing at the door she saw a girl who had her head buried in a book. The girl looked up noticing the commotion in the living room, "Are you Jessica?" Tiffany asked.

The girl shook her head, "No, my name's Seohyun, Jessica unnie is upstairs." 

The girl buried her head in her book again and started walking upstairs and nearly bumped into Taeyeon who was dragging a blonde haired girl down the stairs. 

"No, I don't want to see her,"

"But she's really nice," 

"Well, I don't like her,"

The poor, small girl looked like she was having a hard time pulling the blonde girl down the stairs. Sooyoung stopped her eating for a moment to help pull the blonde girl into the living room. 

"This is Tiffany," Taeyeon declared to the blonde girl who was glaring at Tiffany. 

"Hi, Are you Jessica?" Tiffany asked hopefully. The blonde girl didn't answer but the short girl beside her nodded and said that she was. 

"nice to meet you," Tiffany put out a hand for Jessica to shake put she ignored it. There was an awkward silence which was broken by the their stepmum who called everybody into the kitchen for lunch. 

The tall girl and the doe eyed girl raced to the kitchen and they were the first ones to grab a seat before anyone else had even left the living room. 

Tiffany sat beside Sooyoung and Taeyeon sat on the other side of Tiffany. Tiffany noticed that Jessica chose the seat furthest away from her and wondered why the girl was being so cold towards her. Yuri sat beside her twin and Sunny sat opposite Sooyoung. She didn't see the girl who had been reading earlier.

When the food was served, the doe eyed girl and the tall girl were the first to start eating and the first to finish. 

"I want seconds!" Sooyoung yelled and Yoona joined in. They were both given another plate and to Tiffany's amazement the two girls finished their seconds even before she had finished her first plate. 

Sooyoung eyed Tiffany's plate, "Are you going to finish that?" 

Tiffany looked down at her plate, "Um... I"

"Can I have some?" Without waiting for an answer Sooyoung took a forkful and put it into . As Sooyoung tried to take another scoop, Taeyeon hit her hand away. 

"Yah! You already had seconds, leave Tiffany's lunch alone." Taeyeon said to the tall girl who pouted and instead took some of Sunny's food. 

"Do you want me to show you your room?" Taeyeon asked grabbing Tiffany's hand. Tiffany thanked her stepmum for the lunch and stumbled after the small girl who was literally pulling her upstairs. 

"Ta-da!" Tiffany stared dissapointedly at the big, white room with a big bed in the middle which had blue sheets. 

"...It's not... pink." Tiffany whispered. 

"Oh, you can paint it later," Taeyeon patted the dejected Tiffany on the back. 

"So, I'll leave you to unpack your things," Taeyeon said to Tiffany, gesturing towards the suitcases in the middle of the room.

Tiffany nodded and heard Taeyeon making her way back down the stairs. 

Tiffany walked towards the door to close it when she noticed that the door to the room opposite was slightly opened. 

Curiously, Tiffany crept over to the empty room and pushed it open. She only had time to take a quick peek before a cold voice spoke behind her.

"What are you doing in my room." Tiffany turned around and saw the blonde haired girl. 

"Oh, sorry I didn't know it-"

"Just don't go in my room anymore," Jessica said giving Tiffany an icy glare before slamming the door in her face. 

Tiffany looked sadly at the closed door and wondered how to make Jessica like her.


A/N: Thanks for all the subscribers!! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter XD I know it's quite boring, I'll try to make the next one more exciting :)