Chaos

My 8 Stepsisters

All the girls sitting around the table gaped at each other. 

"Umma, wait-what?" Sunny mouth hung open, "You're asking me to look after these lot for a whole two weeks?!" 

Tiffany's dad and stepmother hugged each other fondly and nodded.

"Yes, we're going on a honeymoon!" 

"But... it's been ages since you're wedding and you know I won't be able to control them," Sunny complained, gesturing at the other seven girls who were her sisters.

Some of these girls protested but was quietened with a look from their mother.

"I know, sweetheart but we haven't had time to go since our wedding because we had to get Miyoung settled in and everything but now we have a chance. About controlling your sisters, just make sure they don't burn down the house." Tiffany's stepmother replied. 

"I can't promise you that," Sunny said darkly. 

~~~

"Bye daddy! Bye umma!" Tiffany yelled, waving along with everybody else. 

After watching the car drive off, Sunny shut the door and looked around at the girls, "Now everybody, don't move an-" 

"Party Time!" the twins shouted, cutting Sunny off. 

"I'll get the food," offered Sooyoung, heading into the kitchen. 

"I'll deal with the music!"  Hyoyeon ran upstairs and a minute later upbeat music pounded through the house. She had got back with Eunhyuk the night before and had come out of her depressed state. 

Sunny eyes widened at the sight of all her dispersing sisters, "Yah! Wait! I told you guys to wait! We're not allowed to have a party! Yah!" 

Seohyun looked up, "You know what, I think I might go to the library for a bit." She placed a hand on Sunny's shoulder, "Keep me on speed dial, I'll make sure to have an ambulance ready."

"Why would we need an ambulance?" Tiffany asked Jessica, frowning. 

Jessica gave her a tight lipped grin, "You'll see," she said gravely. 

Suddenly, soft, round and white objects started falling on Tiffany and Jessica along with the floor around them. 

"Is it snowing... indoors?" Tiffany blinked and looked up at the stairs. 

Sooyoung had somehow managed to get from the kitchen to upstairs with a bag of popcorn, "It's snowing popcorn!" 

Sunny rushed upstairs to stop Sooyoung, "No using food as artificial snow in the house!" 

"Remember, I'll be at the library," Seohyun called before exiting the house. 

Even Taeyeon had started to bop to the beat of the music bursting from Hyoyeon's room, "Yeah! This is how people should partay!" 

Yoonyul came back with a handful of pots and pans, banging them loudly. Startled, Jessica let out one of her dolphin screams. 

Suddenly the door burst open and in entered Soojung and her step sisters. 

"I heard my sister's scream, are you alright?" she asked, hurrying towards Jessica. 

"I heard party," Sulli said. 

"I'm good at partying!" Luna added and she and Amber started dancing to the music. 

Victoria nodded, "We heard the music so we came over to see what was going on." 

An alarm went off in the kitchen, smoke poured out of the doorway. 

"Yul! I told you to turn the stove off!" 

"No, Yoong I told you to turn it off!" 

"Aw, look now the egg's burnt,"

"My rice!" Sooyoung was back in the kitchen again. 

"Hyoyeon! Turn the volume down!" Sunny shouted above the loud pounding of the music. 

"What? Turn it up?" 

The music increased to it's fullest volume and Tiffany covered her ears to prevent the bursting of her eardrums. 

Jessicat came yowling down the stairs and into Tiffany's arms, it kept pawing at her and yowling louder and louder. 

Sunny, hearing the yowling turned her attention to Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica who was standing in the middle of all the chaos. 

"You three! Go sort out the mess in the kitchen, I need to go turn off the music."

Sunny looked livid, her hair was a mess and her face was red and flustered, Tiffany hurriedly grabbed Jessica and Taeyeon's hand and dragged them into to the cloud of smoke emanating from the kitchen. 

"I can't believe you burnt my rice!" Tiffany heard Sooyoung cry through the smoke. 

"I thought you were in charge of food!" Yoonyul argued back. 

The charged, head down through the smoke. 

"I can't believe they're arguing about food when the house is about to be set on fire," Jessica coughed, "Actually, I take that back, I can believe it." 

They managed to each grab hold of one of the younger girls through the smoke and pulled them outside into the hallway. 

The smoke had already traveled half way around the house. 

"Someone call Seohyun!" 

~~~ 

Everybody sat around Soojung's living room. The police department had managed to put out the fire but there had been a report of a gas leakage. Therefore Tiffany and her stepsister's were gathered around Soojung's living room, sitting or lying on sleeping bags, the room filled with noise and laughter. The only person not joining in with the fun was Sunny who was still mad at the rest of the girls and Seohyun who had her head buried in a book again. 

Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat together watching and cheering on Sooyoung, Yoona and Amber who were having an eating competition. 

Soojung, Sulli, Luna and Victoria were also joining in with the fun. 

"So who do you think is going to win?" Tiffany asked Jessica. 

Jessica thought for a moment, "It's a tough fight but I would probably say Sooyoung, she tried to eat me half an hour ago."

"Eat you?"

"Not me literally but Jessicat, but I think of my cat half to be as important a my human half," stated Jessica, Jessicat fondly. 

"Hey that's my cat!" Tiffany cried trying to snatch the kitten out of Jessica's arms but Jessica turned away, hugging the kitten close to her chest. 

Tiffany pouted, "I had her first!" 

"But she's my other half so she's mine," Jessica kissed the kitten on the tip of it's nose.

"She's my other half as well!" Tiffany insisted, holding her hands out towards the kitten again. 

"I love her," 

"I love her more." 

"she was my first love," 

"She's my only love." 

Krystal looked from her sister to Tiffany and then to the kitten, "Unnies, are you seriously fighting over a cat right now?" 

Jessica and Tiffany nodded in unison, "Yes." 

Before the playful bickering about who loved Jessicat more could continue, Sooyoung stood up and shushed everybody before clearing .

"I- as the winner of the food eating competition declare that a game of Truth or Dare will commence." 

Then Sooyoung grinned and there was an evil glint in her eyes.

"With no limitations"