Missing!

My 8 Stepsisters

"You wake her up."

"No, you." 

Yuri and Yoona squabbled in whispers as they pushed the other towards Jessica's room. 

"You go. You're the unnie, " whispered Yoona. 

"Only by a minute!" Yuri answered, pushing Yoona forward. 

Yoona nodded, "Yeah, that means you got to live a minute more than me so you go!" 

"Let's just go together," Yuri whined, "Please?" 

Yuri kept pouting and pulling on Yoona's sleeves, "Fine, but just know that if we die, I'm not sharing a room with you in heaven." 

Yuri grinned and both girls took a deep breath before Yoona placed a hand on the doorknob. 

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yep." 

They closed their eyes and gently pushed the door open. 

"Sica! Wake up!" 

However when they didn't hear Jessica shouting at them to get out or felt a pillow being thrown at them, Yoonyul opened their eyes and stared at the bed. 

There wasn't anyone there. 

"Hmmm... I wonder where Sica unnie's gone." mummered Yoona thoughtfully.

Yuri gasped, "You don't think she... actually woke up early for once?" 

Yoona shook her head, "No. That's impossible. Maybe... she got abducted by aliens?" 

~~~

"Urgh! Get off me Jessica Jung!"

"But you're comfy," mumbled Jessica, who was sleeping on top of Tiffany. 

Tiffany pushed Jessica off her and swung her legs out of bed. 

Jessica opened her eyes and looked at Tiffany, "Didn't anyone tell you not to disturb me in the morning?" she asked grumpily. 

"I'll stop disturbing you if you stop sleeping on my bed." 

Jessica pouted, "But i'm not sleeping on your bed, the bed is sleeping under me." 

Tiffany went to open the blinds, to let in some sunlight. The sunlight poured in and Jessica, hissing, dove under the covers.

Jessica voice came out muffled from under the covers, "Tiffany, why do you have a fork in your bed?"

Blushing, Tiffany rushed over to the bed and retrieved the fork from under the blankets, "It was pink." 

"Oh, I thought it was for, you know.. that thing..." Jessica's voice trailed off. 

"What thing?" asked Tiffany innocently, staring at the lump on her bed, which was Jessica. 

"You know... that thing... nevermind." 

~~~

"Jessica, get out! I'm changing," Tiffany blushed, after realizing the blonde haired girl was still there when she had just been about to change her top.

"Just get changed, I'm not looking," 

Tiffany, still embarrassed, turned away and pulled her top up slightly. She glanced back to check that Jessica wasn't watching her but caught Jessica glancing away as Tiffany did so. 

"Yah! You are watching! Get out!" Tiffany dragged the sleepy blonde to the door and pushed her out. 

Then she carried on getting changed out of her pajamas. When she was done she peeked outside to see if Jessica was still there but Jessica had disappeared. 

She's probably gone back to her room to sleep, Tiffany thought, not worrying much about it. 

Then feeling slightly hungry now that she was more awake, Tiffany strode downstairs to make herself some breakfast. Nearly everybody was already there apart from Jessica and Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon was sitting at the far end of the table with Sooyoung who was eating a bowl of rice with side dishes. Sunny had passed out on the table and there were evident bottles of alcohol on the table. Seohyun was sitting a seat away from the unconscious Sunny explaining to the twins, who looked almost as dead from boredom as Sunny, how the use of alcohol was bad for the body. 

"... and eventually you will die." Seohyun finished. Yoonyul clapped enthusiastically, glad that the long explanation was finally over. 

"Aw, our little Seobaby is so clever," Yuri said and the younger, instead of looking happy just looked at her with a serious expression. 

"Unnie, how could you even say that? That was just general knowledge and I have so many more things to know! The human brain you see is such a wonderful device that..." Seohyun started on another long explanation about the human brain. 

Tiffany looked pitifully at the twins who looked on the verge of dying but afraid that she too might get pulled into listening to Seohyun's talk as well, she quickly rushed to Taeyeon's side and sat down. 

"Morning," Taeyeon said brightly. 

Tiffany returned the greeting with her beautiful eye smile. 

"Good morning," Tiffany said to Sooyoung who had full and was chewing viciously while reaching out for more food like a hungry cub. 

"Pmph mh vh vgh." said Sooyoung, through her mouthful of food. 

Tiffany frowned, "What?" 

Sooyoung swallowed, "I said, pass me the egg." 

"Oh," Tiffany passed the egg over to Sooyoung who immediately continued her meal. 

Yoonyul appeared behind Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung. Tiffany glanced back to where they had been sitting before and she saw Seohyun, feverishly flipping through the pages of a dictionary. 

"We asked her if she thought the maths teacher was hot and she's looking up the word right now," Yoona explained to Taeyeon who was giving her questioning looks. "and did you know, Jessica unnie got abducted by aliens?" 

"Yeah, she wasn't there this morning when we tried to wake her up. I hope they bring her back soon, I'm trying to break a world record for how long a person can sleep for at one time," Yuri grinned. 

"I hope they bring some food back when they return her," commented Sooyoung who had finished her bowl and was secretly eating Taeyeon's.

"Wait? But Jessica was in my room a few minutes ago." Tiffany told the others. 

"Why was she in your room?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Is she still there now?" asked Yoona. 

"No, she disappeared a while ago," answered Tiffany. 

"Let's go look for her Yoong!" giggled Yuri before pulling her twin out and up the stairs. 

"Why was Sica in your room?" asked Taeyeon again. 

"She slept there, because some things happened last night," replied Tiffany, pouring out some juice and drinking it. 

"What?!?!? You mean you did-?"

"What? No! Jessica had a nightmare so I let her sleep in my room," 

Taeyeon looked suspiciously at Tiffany, "Are you telling me the truth?" 

Tiffany nodded and said playfully, "Tae... stop being a byun, my mind will get corrupted because of you." 

Suddenly Yoonyul came running into the kitchen, making everybody look up from all the noise they were making.

"Jessica unnie's gone missing!" they shouted. 


A/N: Hope you enjoyed~

And where has Sica gone?? >.<