Nightmare

My 8 Stepsisters

"Oh really?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows, "Who?" 

Tiffany stared curiously at Jessica, she was in love? 

Jessica let out a small giggle and covered with her hand. 

"Do you really want to know?" she teased. 

Hyoyeon scoffed, "You're not really in love are you?" 

Jessica nodded, "Yes I am!" 

"Then tell us who it is," 

Jessica's expression turned serious, "Fine. It's someone who sleeps near me, Someone who I hated at first but who I love so much that I can't let go of them now..." 

Tiffany gasped inwardly, Someone who sleeps near her... Jessica had the room opposite her and sometimes she slept in Tiffany's bed... Someone who she hated at first but who she loves so much that she can't let go of them now... Jessica had hated her at first but now they got on better... could that person Jessica loved, possibly be her, Tiffany Hwang?

"The person that I love the most is....................................................... Mr. Ice cream." Jessica said. 

(Did I troll you guys?? ahh...no..? Okay sorry..)

Hyoyeon frowned, "You mean that Ice cream doll that you sleep with?" 

Jessica nodded and placed her hand over her chest, "He is my love because of him I can have both food and sleep with me in one place." 

Hyoyeon gave Jessica a dirty look, "Yah! Would you stop messing about? I am a person who is heartbroken over her relationship with her boyfriend you know." and with that she pushed both Jessica and Tiffany out of her room and slammed the door. 

Jessica looked at Tiffany who was still clinging onto her arm, "You can uh.. let go now." 

Tiffany glanced down at her arm, "Oh. Sorry." She untangled her arm from Jessica's and they looked at each other awkwardly. Then Tiffany looked questioningly at Hyoyeon's closed door. 

"Just leave her," Jessica replied and started to walk away. Tiffany was about to follow when Hyoyeon's door flew open and nearly slammed into her. Tiffany screamed as two bodies were hurled out of the room right into her. The three tangled bodies writhed around on the floor. 

"Yah! Get off me!" 

"Urg! Your hand's under my !" 

"Mmph! You're sitting on my face!" 

Jessica rushed over and helped the three girls untangle themselves. 

"Get out! and stay out! Sheesh, I need privacy!" Hyoyeon cried before shutting the door again. 

Tiffany turned her head to see who it was that had landed on her and saw Yoonyul sitting on the floor beside her. 

"What were you two doing in there?" Tiffany asked, "Wait a minute, you two were downstairs eating lunch with the others so how on earth did you get in there?"

"We have our ways," Yuri panted, getting her breath back after all that rolling on the floor. 

"But seriously when Hyo unnie is doing her emo thing, I think it isn't a good idea to disturb her," Yoona added, tidying her hair as it had got tangled. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and pulled Tiffany up off the floor, "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, thanks," Tiffany replied, checking that her body was still intact. 

Yoona and Yuri helped each other up and gave Tiffany and Jessica cheeky grins. 

"Well, we'll be off then, to spy on someone else. I think Sunny unnie is drunk again..." said Yoona, waving cheerily before skipping away while holding hands with Yuri. 

"I have to go too," Jessica mummered starting to walk away. 

"Where?" Tiffany asked, "To see your sister?" 

"No... to catch up on my sleep." 

Jessica stepped into Tiffany's room and jumped on the bed. 

"Hey! This is my bed! Go to your own room," Tiffany whined but Jessica wouldn't budge. She tried to push her off using all her strength and eventually she had to accept the fact that it was impossible. Giving up, Tiffany left Jessica sleeping on the bed and went downstairs and saw Taeyeon drawing on the sofa. 

"Hey," Tiffany said, sitting herself down next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't reply. "You're still not mad at me, are you?" 

Tiffany turned away and carried on drawing like an obstinate little child. 

Tiffany sat closer and started tickling Taeyeon. Taeyeon tried not to laugh but soon she was rolling about on the floor, giggling. 

"Stop.. Stop! Okay, okay I forgive you, stop it!" Taeyeon guffawed. Tiffany chuckled and helped Taeyeon up, "So what are you drawing?"

"Just things," Taeyeon blushed and turned the page of her drawing pad, "Do you want to draw soemthing with me?"

Tiffany nodded, grabbing a pencil, "Sure." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls drew into the evening and when Tiffany looked out of the living room window she saw that it had already got dark. Taeyeon stood up and yawned, stretching out her arms and legs, "It's dark."

Tiffany copied her, "Yeah, we should probably go to bed." 

The two girls said their goodnights and went to their own separate rooms. Tiffany was too tired to change so she just laid straight on the bed, without turning on the lights. There was someone already lying there when she laid down and Tiffany almost screamed before she remembered that it was Jessica. She thought of waking her up and had a hand reaching out to shake her shoulder when suddenly Jessica let out a small sob. 

There was a silence before another sob was heard but it was louder this time. Then all of a sudden, Jessica was shaking and crying out. Heart wrenching cries filled the air and Tiffany held down Jessica's arms that were swinging wildly in all directions. 

"Jessica, what's happening? Shhh... calm down," Tiffany soothed Jessica who was starting to quiet down. In the darkness, she could see tears rolling down Jessica's cheeks. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" Tiffany asked nervously. 

Jessica opened he eyes and looked tearily at Tiffany, "I had a nightmare about my parents."

Tiffany comforted the blonde haired girl who was weeping into the blanket, "It's alright," she wiped the tears off Jessica's cheek and placed a reassuring arm around her. 

"I miss them so much," Jessica whispered. 

"I know, I'm sorry," Tiffany replied, she gently Jessica's hair while mummering reassuring things into her ear.

Jessica closed her eyes again, "It wasn't your fault," Jessica said softly, "I'm sorry I blamed you."

Tiffany gave a small smile, "It's alright."

 

Soon Jessica was gently snoring again and Tiffany looked sadly at the girl next to her. 

She acted cold on the outside but on the inside she was just a fragile little girl who missed her real family. 

 


A/N: Did I trick you guys?

Mwahaha! Bet I did XD *runs and hides under table*

well I felt bad so I included a little jeti moment at the end. It's more of them connecting and coming to terms with their past rather than a lovey dovey scene but hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Love everybodies comments!! They make my day and I feel like I want to update more when I read them ^^ 

Thanks to everybody that subscribed, commented and voted!!! 

and more jeti moments to come XP