Sica: the ruiner of innocence

My 8 Stepsisters

"Get that thing away from me!" Jessica shrieked, taking cover under the table. 

It was only when the room had been cleaned of any excess traces of cucumber, air freshener had been sprayed and anything long and green had been removed that Jessica crawled out from under the table. 

Krystal had been staring at her the whole time but it seemed as if Jessica hadn't noticed because of her phobia for cucumbers and all melon like fruits. Sulli came over to ask if Jessica was okay but Jessica backed away. 

"Go. wash. your. hands." she said eyeing Sulli's hands apprehensively. 

Sulli did as she was told and Tiffany helped Jessica onto a seat. Krystal was about to sit next to her when Jessica glared at her, "You too! Go wash your hands, I saw you touch that... thing

Krystal opened in protest but seeing the cold look but slightly scared look on her sister's face she sighed and reluctantly washed her hands in the sink. She saw Tiffany sit in the seat beside her and Sulli sit on the other side. 

"Does she even recognize me?" Krystal muttered to herself under her breath. 

After Krystal dried her hands she sat opposite Jessica. They were already on another topic. 

It would be awkward to bring it up now. 

Krystal bit her lip, she would talk to her when they were alone.

Soojung was watching Jessica, trying to catch her eye when she saw Tiffany watching her closely. Tiffany motioned for Soojung to follow her and she did. When they were outside, Tiffany examined her face slowly before asking, "Have you realized that Jessica's your sister?"

Krystal's eyes opened wide in surprise, "How did you know?" 

"The goddess of Pink told me." 

Krystal looked confused. 

Tiffany exhaled, "Never mind, so is she your sister? Do you notice any similarities? Do you remember anything? Seriously anything at all? Oh yeah and does she like pink?" 

Soojung tried her best to answer all the rapid questions that had been thrown at her, "I think so, Yes, a little bit, i remembered her scream, wait why do you need to know the answer to that last question?" 

Tiffany cleared to launch a full on explanation when Jessica came out to see where the two other girls had gone to. 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked suspiciously. 

Krystal looked nervously at Jessica, was this the right time? "You might not believe this unnie, it might be a big blow for you and I'm not sure if you will like the news. I will understand if you want time to let it sink in because it's a lot to take in at one time and-" 

Tiffany who had been waiting for Krystal to actually break the news gave up and cut in, "She's your sister." 

"I was going to tell her," Krystal whined. 

"You were taking too long," said Tiffany before she turned to watch Jessica's reaction. 

Jessica frowned, "Wait? Explain that to me again, a little clearer." 

"She's your sister." 

Jessica was still frowning, "Huh?" 

Tiffany facepalmed herself, "She's" Tiffany gestured towards Krystal, "Your," Tiffany pointed to Jessica, "Sister." 

"Oh... you could have said it like that." said Jessica her confused look dissapearing, "Wait? What!?!?!?" 

Krystal stepped up to Jessica, "Unnie, I knew it was you, from when I first heard your scream." 

"You-yo-you're really my sister? Soojung, is it really you?" Jessica's eyes were welling up with tears. 

"Unnie," Krystal embraced her older sister and wept into her shoulder. The two sister's hugged tightly while Tiffany and Sulli watched awkwardly from the side. 

Jessica pulled away and cupped her younger sister's face, "You've grown so much," she whispered. 

"I never thought I would see you again," Krystal choked out, "It's all thanks to Tiffany unnie!" 

Jessica turned towards Tiffany, "Tiffany, Thank you so much for reuniting us! I will love you forever!" 

If it had happened like that then Tiffany would have been jumping with joy however it didn't. Maybe the pink goddess was mad at her because she had chosen the light pink shoes instead of the rose pink shoes because they were on sale. It had all happened the way she had planned up to the point where Krystal had said it was all because of her. That had not happened but instead Jessica had glanced over in surprise and said, "You can go home, if you want." 

Tiffany dragged her feet all the way home, the gratitude she got for being a good citizen.

As soon as her hand rested on the doorknob to the front door of her house, it flung open. Yoona and Yuri was jumping wildly about in front of her, waving cameras in her face. 

"We're all set!" Yoona grinned. 

Yuri gave an evil laugh, "We are going to take pictures and store them in a safe place for later use." 

"Pictures of what?" TIffany asked. 

"Of your dare since you lost, right? It's impossible to think that Soojung is really Jessica's sister," Yuri gaffawed. 

"But I didn't lose the bet, you can ask Jessica!" Tiffany cried, she backed out of the door, getting ready to run just in case they didn't believe her. 

"Yeah Tae lost," a voice said behind her and Tiffany turned and saw that it was Jessica. 

"Jessica," Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief, she had already hugged her before she realized what she was doing. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," Tiffany mummered about to pull away but to her surprise Jessica hugged her back, "It's alright.

"Why are you back so soon?" Tiffany asked after their hug had ended, "Didn't you want to spend more time with Soojung?" 

Jessica nodded and Tiffany saw a sinister glint in the blonde girl's eyes, "But I couldn't miss the show, could I?" 

Without Tiffany and Jessica knowing, the twins had already disappeared and returned with a struggling Taeyeon in their grasp. 

"Yah! Let go! You know I was only joking about the bet, haha, I wasn't being serious, let go!" Taeyeon struggled and had nearly escaped when Sooyoung stepped in and helped the twins to carry out what was needed for the punishment for losing the bet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There had been a crowd at first in Tiffany's room as it had been the spot with the best view but Jessica had chased them all away with the exception of Tiffany to show gratitude for the earlier event which had helped Jessica find her sister along with the fact that it was actually her room. 

Taeyeon was outside, doing her dare. 

Tiffany watched Jessica from the bed. Jessica had her eyes glued to what was happening outside the window almost hawk like, catching every detail. Tiffany buried her head between her knees, covering her eyes, she did not want to see this. 

Jessica laughed suddenly, "Haha, Tae's getting chased by next door's bull dog!" 

Tiffany couldn't contain her curiosity, "Let's see!"

She sat beside Jessica on the windowsill, now she understood why Jessica had been watching so closely. Tiffany tried to pull her eyes away but she couldn't.

"I think the neighbors saw her," Tiffany whispered. 

Then she turned at stared accusingly at Jessica, "You ruined my innocence, Jessica Jung!" 

Jessica snickered, "Don't pretend you didn't like it."

"My eyes..." Tiffany moaned, covering her eyes to prevent her from looking further.

Jessica replied while still watching the scene outside.

"I feel sorrier for the dog." 


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for ages~ 

Well I tried to make this chapter long but it may have failed... 

Anyway enjoy the chapter!! 

Until next time ^0^