Reunited

My 8 Stepsisters

Krystal sat on her bed, deep in thought. 

It wasn't possible was it? She remembered having a sister, it wasn't as clear in her mind now but she could still remember glimpses of her sister hugging her, playing with her and... stealing her bottle. 

But her sister's name had been Sooyeon, jessie was a nickname she had given her but her real name was Sooyeon. 

Krystal couldn't remember the after events of the accident that well, she couldn't remember what had happened to her sister. For all she knew, Sooyeon could be anywhere in the world right now.

It just didn't seem likely that she would be here although the way Tiffany had been acting had seemed strange to Krystal.

Maybe she knew something.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany ran to her bedroom and locked the door. 

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang! Unlock the door! You lost the bet!" Taeyeon shouted banging against the door. 

"No I didn't!" Tiffany shouted back, her new sister was starting to scare her a bit with her byuntaeness. 

Tiffany looked around her room to look for things that she could barricade the door with but there were only pink things... and she didn't want her pink babies to be trampled on if her sisters managed to get into the room. 

"If you don't come out I'm going to burn your pink bag that you left downstairs," threatened Taeyeon from outside. 

"No! You can't!" Tiffany ran to the door, "That's a new bag and it was the only one in strawberry shortcake pink!  Wait! Give me one more day for the bet!" 

There was a pause from outside, "Fine," Taeyeon said eventually. Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief and opened the door. She saw Jessica clamber up the stairs beside Sooyoung who had a armful of food. 

"I brought fod!" Sooyoung announced. 

"What's happening? Is everyone going to watch from Tiffany's room?" asked Jessica.

"No, the bet is on for one more day," Taeyeon replied with disappointment. Jessica looked down at the food in her arms and Sooyoung's, "Then what am I supposed to do with this?" 

"I'll eat it," Sooyoung replied and grabbed some food from Jessica's pile and added it on to her own. 

Yoona and Yuri walked out of Tiffany's room. 

Tiffany jumped in surprise, "How did you- Where wer-?" Tiffany shook her head, "You know what? I'm not going to ask anymore." 

Yoonyul grinned at Tiffany and they each took some food out of Jessica's arms before going down the stairs. 

Jessica glared at Yoonyul but before she could dissapear after the twins Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her downstairs and out of the house. 

It was time to reunite the sisters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soojung! The people from down the road came to see you!" Sulli called up the stairs. 

Krystal groaned and lifted herself from her bed and slouched downstairs. She heard voices bickering outside. 

"Let me go or else I'm going to sue you for harrassment." 

"I'm taking you to see-" Krystal opened the door and was met with Tiffany pulling a blonde haired girl behind her. 

The blonde haired girl stared at Soojung and she started to feel a bit uncomfortable, "Umm... why are you staring at me?

The blonde haired girl blinked, "Soojungah?" 

Soojung nodded and looked towards Tiffany for help, "Oh, this is Jessica," Tiffany explained. 

So this was the girl that she was supposed to know? 

"Come in," Krystal said welcoming the two girls into the house. Sulli watched with interest from behind, "I'll go make us sandwiches!" 

Krystal shut the door behind her two neighbours and showed them into the kitchen. 

They sat down at the table while Sulli busied herself around the kitchen. 

"Krys, slice this for me," Sulli handed a long, green object to Krystal. 

Suddenly Jessica screamed, "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUCUMBER!!!!!!!" Jessica started flapping her hands wildly and running as far away from the green object as she could. 

Krystal was shocked.

Not because Jessica was afraid of cucumbers but because she recognized that scream. 

That high pitched dolphin scream was the same that she had heard just before their car had gone crashing into the other cars. 

"Unnie," Soojung whispered.