048.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Huuu~~ mommy, I don’t want to leave.” I ugly-ly cried as I place my head on her shoulders.  She lifted her hand and lightly patted my head, “Aigoo, you’re only going to return the envelope, Miyoung.” She suddenly walked away and I stumbled forward, frowning behind her back.  I groan, “but I don’t want to leave my little man…” I muttered and walked to the door to put my shoes on anyways.

           My mom twisted the water bottle cap back on and threw me an ‘are-you-serious’ look.  “How are you even going to survive university then?” She shook her head and shooed me, “Hurry and go! Seyong will probably still be sleeping by the time you get back.” She explained before opening the door in the kitchen that led to the connected store.

           A sigh escaped my lips as I pushed the door open.  “Just drop it off and leave.”


           The taxi cab dropped me right out front of the large Oh Enterprise.  I looked down and examined my outfit.  A dress…it should be okay, I thought as I play with the ends of my curled hair.  I take a step and groan.  Fancy cars, business men and women are all out in the front and inside the grand foyer.  Gosh, they’re all so intimidating.

           I dodge them and try my best not to look at their eyes.  My eyes catch onto the front desk and I sigh in relief.  “Miyoung?” I stop dead in my tracks and my eyes move from left to right.  The man behind the voice laughs, “You’re cute, Miyoung.” He says and I turn around.  I roll my eyes once I see who it is.  “Hello to you too Joonmyun.” I scrunch my nose as he walks over.  “What are you doing here?” he asks me and I lift the envelope up to show him.

           “His mother paid Seyong and I a visit.  This is the bribe and I’m returning it so she doesn’t think of anything.” I explain as he walks me to the front desk.  “Ahh,” he replies, “so how did the meeting go?” he asked and I shrug, “I mean, it was almost 3 weeks ago, and, well, she’s terrifying.” I nervously chuckled, “when Lu Han told me about Sehun’s parents I thought he was just maybe exaggerating, but I guess not.  But even so, I said some things to her as well, it might not have hurt her since I don’t even know if she has a heart, but I don’t think she’ll ever come back and threaten me again.” I explained to him before stopping a couple meters from the desk, “What are you doing here? Is there something special going on today taking that there are a lot of people here…” I muttered while looking around.

           Joonmyun smiled, “Yes, today is the company’s announcement of future partnerships so many CEO’s and representatives are here for the conference.”

           I looked at him in disbelief, “you’re already a CEO?” I gasped shocked yet not at the same time since Joonmyun is quite intelligent.  He smiled shyly, “Yes, I am, have been since I graduated from high school.  Well, I’ve been working on projects already, throughout high school, but when I graduated the position was officially handed down to me.”

           “Hmm…” I smiled, “Well, a belated congratulations to you.”

           “Oppa!” my brows knit, I know that voice.  “Oh, Soojung-ah~” Joonmyun turned as the girl walked towards us.  Our eyes met and she narrowed her eyes, “What are you doing here, Miyoung?” she hissed, “You know if Sehun’s parents see you here they’re going to do some major—”

           “Soojung, they’ve already met her.  She’s just here to return the bribe.” Joonmyun spoke up for me and I relaxed, nodding my head in agreement.  “Are you here for the meeting…conference…thingy, too?” I asked her and she nodded, “I’m here with my father…some of the guys are here as well…but, yeah. Come on, oppa.” Soojung tugged on Joonmyun’s sleeves, “they’re leading us into the conference room now.”

           I looked at Joonmyun and he smiled, “I’ll see you soon.” He stated before walking off with Soojung.  With that, I sighed and walked to the desk, “Can I see Mrs. Oh…is she in?” Honestly, I have no clue what I’m doing here, heck, I don’t even know if she’ll be at the company.  My first instinct was to come here.  The pin up girl at the desk looked at me and frowned, “Chairwoman Oh is currently busy at the moment preparing for the conference.  And she doesn’t see people who are not on her schedule.” She informed.

           I kept my face unfaltering even though I was scared less of seeing this woman again.  “I’m Park Miyoung.  I’m sure if you just phone her or something, she’ll send me up.” I tell her and she rolls her eyes scoffing just a bit before picking up the phone. 

           I let out a breath as I turn around.  Deep breaths, Miyoung.  “Miyoung,” I turn around and face the girl; “She’ll see you.  Top floor.” She instructed before I forced a pleasant smile and walked off towards the elevators.

Ding. Ding.

           Deep breaths, Miyoung.  I walked onto the glassy stone floor.  My heels clicked and clacked against it.  “Ms. Park, she’s waiting for you inside,” A middle age woman stated before smiling.  It looks decent enough.  I smile back, bowing in thanks before walking to the door and knocking twice.

           “Come in.” Her cold voice informs me.  “Have you finally come to a decision?” Mrs. Oh stacks some folders onto her table.  I walk in and clearly state, “Yes, and here you are.” I gently place the manila envelope on the work table.  “I believe you left this behind when came for a visit a couple weeks ago.”  I sigh calmly and take a step back when I see her eyes narrow and nose flare. 

           “You’re going to regret this young lady, I promise—”

           “No, give me the pleasure of having the last word before I leave.” I cut her off with a cold, stern voice.  She looks at me shocked.  “You can try all you want to break us up.  I’ve broke it off with him many times before and he kept coming back to me so that should tell you something.  This company will not be affected in anyway in the future just because he has me.  I will support him in everything he does.  As long as he’s still fighting to stay by my side, I will make an effort to stand by his side in any family or company matters, or whatever life may throw at us.”

           There was a short silence that followed and I swallowed before taking in another breath.  “I…” I bit my lip for a second, “I love your son…I really do, and he’s an amazing father to your grandson.” I say in a softer voice.  “ And I hope we can get along…for future sake.”

Knock. Knock.

           I whip my head around to the door.  A sudden chill runs down my spine.  “Come in!” Mrs. Oh screeches and I straighten up, flattening my dress.  I turn away so that my back is facing the person who walks in.  “Oh, Sehun-ah~” She suddenly coos and I shiver in disgust but also let my shoulders deflate.  I wrap my arms around my waist and attempt to shrink up in embarrassment. 

           “Oh…I didn’t know you were busy with someone.” Sehun’s voice fills the room, and it calms me.  “It’s no problem, dear.” She chuckles, “Ms. Park was just leaving.” She says and I throw her a glare.  She smiles and I cringe.  The chairwoman lifts her hands and signals me to turn and I do.

           The look in Sehun’s eyes… don’t you just hate yourself, Miyoung?  “What-what are you doing here?” Sehun speeds walk towards me and grabs my arm.  “Did you do something!?” he raises his voice to the other woman in the room.  My right hand rests on his hand which lays on my upper left arm.  “I’m fine, she didn’t do anything.  I just came to return the money…” I looked up at him as he turned to look at me as I talked.  “I’m just going to head out now, Sehun.” I bit my lip and smiled.

           The faint smile he returned was enough to make my heart go fluttering.  Sehun quickly cleared his throat and glanced at his mom, “They’re situated and waiting for you.” He told her before slipping his fingers between mine, “I’ll walk you out.” He smiled sweetly and walked me out of the room.

           I was quite shocked, thinking he’d be angry at me for going to see his mother alone.  He smiled and I relaxed then we got into the elevator.  He turned and faced me, “What the hell are you thinking!?” He confronted and I stepped back.  I opened my mouth to speak up for myself but no words came out.  I was speechless.

           “Hello~? What did I tell you about seeing them again? You could have just given it to me…I would have returned it-”

           “It’s-it’s not that.” I finally voiced out, “I wanted to give it to her myself so that she wouldn’t think of me as a-a…I don’t know, weak girl she makes me out to be.” I said to Sehun firmly but quietly, ashamed, yet again.  Sehun lifted his hands and caressed my cheeks, “You don’t need to prove yourself to anyone but me, Miyoung.  I will stay by your side forever, and I hope that you know that you won’t be getting away from me, ever.”

           By now, we’re standing face to face.  My hands clutch onto his black fitted suit and god it makes him look so damn handsome.  Sehun brushes my fallen bangs back behind my ears.  “By the way,” he chuckles softly, “it's nice seeing you again...I haven't seen you in a while.” He whispers and places a kiss on my nose.  “Let’s go on a date tonight.” And he quickly sneaks in a kiss.

Ding. Ding.

           “I won’t take no for an answer, and I’ll pick you up myself.” He kisses me again before pulling away and putting his cold front back on as the doors open.  I can only stand and look at him as he goes from my cute and adorable boyfriend to the cold yet extremely handsome business man.  My brows knit together as he turns to look at me.  His lips curl into a smirk and he winks before walking out, leaving me, once again, speechless.


           Seyong’s loud cries woke me up from my short nap.  My eyelids fight to open as I groan and blindly crawl to the end of the bed.  I whine as well as he does as I pick him up into my arms.  I yawn and I get up from the bed, bouncing him and patting his while walking around the room.  “Hmmm, what do you want…?” I hum as my eyes flutter open and close.  I squeeze his diaper, “you don’t need a diaper change.”

           I fake cry as I sit down on the bed.  I take a deep breath and set him down on the bed which only makes him fuss more and cry louder.  “Okay, okay,” I say softly, “little man, don’t cry.” I plea as I lifted my shirt over one shoulder.  I unhook my bra and let it fall before grabbing Seyong again.  “okay, okay, little man.” I hold him close to my ; my left hand squeezes my right until he latches onto it.  Ugh, this is so uncomfortable.

           After he was fed and burped, I laid him down on the bed.  He was my happy little man, now.  I pumped some milk into some bottles before bringing them down and leaving them in the fridge.  As I was running up the stairs, the back door opened.  “Noona!?” Jaehyung caught me before I could return to my room.  “Someone dropped this off for you.” He grunted and I turned around, eyes widening at the big white box in his arms. 

           “Who? Did you talk to a stranger?” I narrowed my eyes at the boy as I walked down the steps again.  Jaehyung shook his head furiously, “No! No, I did not! He said he knew hyung and told me to give it to you.”  My lips pursed and took it from his hand.  There was an envelope stuck underneath the red ribbon.  Tsh, I rolled my eyes, “okay, honey, thank you.” I told Jaehyung before going up the stairs. 

           “Baby, go take a shower, okay?” I shouted backwards then heard his loud footsteps running up after me before I closed the door into my room.

           Seyong cooed and giggled as he saw me again.  I grinned at my little man who was holding his hands up in the air.  “Hey silly, silly.” I leaned over and left a sloppy kiss on his cheeks.  “Aigoo, you’re so freaking cute.” I lightly pinched his cheeks before sitting up again, “Hmm, what did your daddy get me?” I baby talked to the little boy who knew of nothing I was saying.

           Dress up, I’ll be there at 7.” I read, “Love, your boyfriend.” I chuckled still not fully used to Sehun now being the boyfriend.  I set the note down and pulled the ribbon off the white box.  I lifted the top off and gasped, “Oh gosh…you want me to wear this?” I scoffed and pulled the black dress out of the box. 

           “Your daddy wants me to wear this?” I stood up and placed the dress against my body, looking down.  “Your daddy’s a crazy man.” I chuckled and Seyong did the same when he saw my smile. 

           Time seemed to pass as I cleaned my room and got to do some laundry when someone knocked on my door.  “What?” I yawned and got off the floor.  “Miyoung?” I whipped my head around, “Eunae?” The door opened and Eunae and Soojung walked in.  “What are you two doing here?” I muttered and went up to hug them both.  Eunae smiled and opened but then she screeched, “My little man!” She rushed to the bed and immediately picked Seyong up into her arms. 

           I rolled my eyes then looked over at Soojung.  “Sehun paid us to come watch your baby for tonight.” I choked on my own saliva, “What?” I looked at her in shock.  Eunae laughed behind me, “He said he would, but I told him that we’d love to come watch baby without money.”

           “Girl, do you know what time it is!?” Soojung grabbed my arm then pushed me down into a chair.  “It’s a little past 6, do you know that? And gahh—you smell like pee.” Soojung whined as she pulled me up from the chair she had just pushed me down into.  “Go shower, and hurry!” She went to my closet and threw a random towel at me.  I furrowed my brows and lifted my arm up, smelling myself.  “Do I smell like this all the time?”  I muttered and Soojung shouted behind me as I left the room, “Yes, you kinda do!”

           After a quick shower, Soojung blow dried my hair then curled it loosely.  I sat on the chair in my room blankly as she put make up on me and, in her words, “prettied me up.”

           “There…now go change.” Soojung shooed me away before I grabbed the dress to change.  I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned.  This dress is too short and way too tight for me.  I groaned and left the bathroom as there was a couple knocks on the back door that I ignored.

           I walked in and Eunae was now walking around with Seyong fussing in her arms with Soojung following and trying to calm my little man.  I grabbed the heels from the box and slipped them on.  “Do you guys need help?” I walked over while throwing Seyong’s Pororo blanket on my shoulder.  They both turned around and look at me in relief.  I frowned at their expressions, “Should I trust you guys in watching my baby tonight?” I muttered while taking Seyong into my arms.  I wrapped the blanket around his body, securing him tightly so he wouldn’t move so much while I held him.

           I walked around the room, softly singing to him. 

           “You are one hot mama!” Eunae suddenly shouted and I frowned.  I turned around, “this dress is too tight and the v-cut is too low.” I muttered before catching Sehun by the door.  “Oh…Sehun.” I softly gasped as he walked in, smiling.

           Completely ignoring the other 2 girls in the room, he walked over and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him.  “You look absolutely breath taking, Miyoung.” He whispered against my lips which then curled into a smile just before he kissed me so lovingly.  I pulled away softly as I chuckled.

           “Yeah, hello to you, too.” Eunae and Soojung both scoffed.  Sehun kept his eyes on me as he lifted his hand and waved at them.  “You’re an idiot.” I murmured before he quickly stole another kiss. 

           I stepped back away from him and looked down.  Seyong was sleeping again and he probably would be for another 4 hours before he’s up for another feeding.  I walked and gently placed Seyong into the crib.  “Okay,” I walked to my full length mirror an examined myself.

           “Baby, you look gorgeous, let’s go.” Sehun wrapped his arms around me, his chin rested on my shoulder.  “Oh—puke.” Soojung muttered but everyone in the room heard her comment.  I slapped Sehun’s hand and turned, “Seyong just fell asleep and he should be for another 3-4 hours.  If he wakes up and cries, check his diaper, and if he doesn’t stop crying, you can give him milk in the fridge downstairs.” I walked over to my bed where the baby monitor was at, “If you’re planning to leave the room for a while, take this just in case, so you can have eyes on him.”

           I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs.  Jaehyung was in the kitchen eating pizza rolls.  “Wah, noona…” He smiled, “If daddy saw you, he’d tell you to change.” Jaehyung laughed and I rolled my eyes as I walked to the counter.  I turned and saw Soojung by the stairs, Eunae coming towards me.  “This is the milk warmer.  Just make sure to fill the water up to this line and place the bottle inside, close the lid and push the button.  The lid will pop up when the milk is warmed. Then you can give it to him.” I instructed and looked at the two girls who gave me confused expressions.  Really?

           I groaned, “Jae knows how to do it so if you need help, just bug him.” I stated as Jaehyung turned around.  “Help them when I go, okay?” I point a finger at him and he nods with a pout. 

           I look at the two girls again before finding Sehun by the door.  “Are you ready to go now?” He asks and I shake my head, “No…not really, can’t we just order food and eat here?” I whined while walking to him.  Eunae scoffed and lightly shoved me, “Go have fun, you love birds.”

           Sehun chuckled and grab my hands, the seconds we step foot outside, the door behind me shut closed.  “Come on, love.”


YAY!! SeMi date night, and yes, if you guys haven't already noticed, I did change the spelling of Seyoung to Seyong. But whatever, I might have missed some, so if you guys catch/caught any, please let me know, mmkay?

Anyways, for future update(s), do you guys mind, or want a scene? It's already close to the end of the story, so I just want to know for the couple last chapters so I know whether or not you guys care or something. Lmk with your comments below??

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))


*also, like, I don't even know, but I miss you guys so much today, your kind and encouraging words. I can't thank you guys enough. Much love from the bottom of my heart. - HGT