034.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Why are you waking me up so early??” I muttered as my eyelids fluttered opened.  “Jae…it’s only 5. Noona needs to sleep before Seyong starts being mean again, okay?” I mumbled as I turned over, panting lightly from the small work out I had to do.

           “Noona, but didn’t you say that you had a meeting a 5 or some-”

           I opened my eyes suddenly remembering what Soojung told me yesterday at the park.

           “Come to the airport tomorrow.” She muttered, “5AM, by gate 7.  You’ll regret it forever if you don’t.”

           I pushed myself up and looked around the room.  “Will I really regret it though?” I asked myself as I slowly crawled out of bed.  I’m already late, is there still a point in going? I asked myself as I slowly made my way to the bathroom.  “Noona! I’ll pick an outfit, okay?” Jaehyung shouted from my room.  I shook my head, I wasn’t even sure what he was saying.  I’m so sick and tired of being pregnant right now…I just want to get this over with.

           Pains and more pain everywhere along with my hurt and anger with everyone, I don’t know how long it’ll be until my stress levels rise and it’ll cause me to go into labor early. 

           I walked back out of the bathroom, still looking like a zombie.  “Jae…I thought you said you would pick out my outfit?” I muttered as I rubbed my eyes and walked to my closet.  “I was! But then you’re big now, so I don’t know what will fit you anymore.” He stated.  I puffed, “yeah, I am big now.” I muttered not pleased at all.  I rubbed my stomach, lightly.  It was only 5 which means I have another 4 hours before Seyong would wake up and start being his jumpy self.

           I my lips. My back was starting to hurt from standing just for a couples minutes so I pulled something out and decided to wear what was on the hanger.

           After changing, I grabbed whatever things I needed and went downstairs.  Jaehyung was sitting at the table eating cereal.  “Noona, have fun today.” He stated before I nodded slowly, “Mm, I don’t think I will, but okay.  Tell mommy I should be back in a bit, kay?” I stated before kissing his forehead and walking to the door.

           It was about 6 when I left the house.  I was heavily debating whether or not I still wanted to go to the airport.  Even though I didn’t want to go, there was a voice in the back of my head telling me to, so I did.

           I arrived around 6:50 and got lost for 10 minutes trying to find gate 7.  “Gate 7 is over there,” the security personal stated before I nodded and bowed my head, “Ahh, thank you.” I replied back before making my way over.  From my distance, I didn’t see anyone there.  They probably left…whoever it is.

           Then it suddenly occurred to me that I graduated—we graduated which means Lu Han…would be going home.  My pace gradually picked up when I walked around the large pillar and stopped.  They were all there, Exo, standing in front of the gate.

           He didn’t leave, did he?

           I had to count all the heads in the group. I furrowed my brows, “10…? Why are there 10 people?” I muttered to myself, not including Soojung who was also standing with the large group.

           “I guess that’s it.”

           Yixing was the first to turn around and see me.

           “Miyoung…” suddenly everyone else did the same.  “You came!” Yixing smiled as I took a step back.  My eyes looked over the group, trying to figure out who wasn’t there.  “Yeah, too late.” Soojung retorted, “I said 5, didn’t I? I even gave you an earlier time before they left.”

           They?

           I narrowed my gaze at her, “Do you honestly expect a pregnant women to be up at 5 in the ing morning?” I hissed as they walked closer.  “Gosh, dammit. Always getting on my nerves.” I muttered.

           “Language, Miyoung.” Yixing smiled before I sighed, “don’t language me.” I replied back, “Why did you tell me to come?” I ignored everyone else’s presence and glared at Soojung.

           I asked her because I knew she would be quick and straightforward about it.

           “Because…Lu Han just left…back to China…and Sehun…he went to study in America.” Soojung glared at me.  It was quiet as those words slowly sunk in.  I wasn’t expecting that.

           Those words pierced through me like a hot burning blade.

           I took a step back, rubbing my stomach slowly as the world around me began to spin.  I’m just so confused.  It was my fault.  I didn’t want to send them away.

           “Miyoung?”

           A voice said into my ear.  I looked up in hope but turned and saw Minseok’s face, inches away.  “You were about to fall; are you okay?” He asked me before I composed myself, though it was hard to.  I nodded and left his grasp, “I’m fine…” I looked back at Soojung, “What was the point in me coming?” I asked her, “I can care less about the things they do.” I muttered, though that was a lie.

           I swallowed the lump in my throat, “Lu Han can leave. I wouldn’t want him here anyways.  And Sehun…I really don’t care for him.  He plays immature games, leaving and coming back into my life…maybe now, he’ll stay out forever.” I spat before turning around, not going to give them a chance to reply.

           “Gawd! You’re so stubborn!” Soojung ran up and grabbed my arm harshly. 

           “Jung Soojung!”

           “Soojung! Be careful!”

           The guys shouted behind us.  I groaned and shrugged her arm away.  “Watch yourself, Soojung.” I muttered bitterly, “for hurting a pregnant woman that could harm your name, greatly.”  I narrowed my eyes as she retorted, “Woman? You’re nowhere near being a woman right now.  You’re just as immature as—”

           “Soojung…” Joonmyun pulled her back, “let’s not do this in the middle of the airport right now.” He stated as Minseok and the others walked forward.  “Miyoung…if it’s alright with you, we’d like to take you out for breakfast…” Minseok asked.  I shook my head, “I’m not feeling too well right now so I’d rather not.”

           “You have hateful thoughts on us that’s why you’re feeling sick.” Soojung blurted, “just go out with us, dammit-humphhmm”

           Joonmyun covered and pulled her away from the ground.  “If’s it’s not too late…” Chanyeol stated, “We’d like to apologize to you, and going with us to get breakfast right now will be of help.” He gave me a shy smile.  My eyes looked around the group of boys.  “Plus, we’ll be able to tell you some stuff and answer some questions about Sehun and Lu Han if you have any.” Kyungsoo added.

           Baekhyun walked from the group, grinning as he came and hung his arms over my shoulders, “Just come along, I’ll be here for you.” He smiled before tossing a look at the guys, “She’s coming with us.”


           I shook my head as Baekhyun asked me a question.  “She didn’t wake me up this morning.” I stated, playing with my napkin on the table.  “What!? That idiot!” He looked over to the guys I was ignoring, “That’s why Miyoung was late…Eunae didn’t call to wake her up-”

           “Man, you two are so-ugh” Soojung groaned, “wait—then who reminded you to come?” She suddenly asked me.  I threw her a glare, not wanting to talk to anyone of them.  “Seriously!?” Soojung sighed, “what am I going to do with you.” She muttered before slouching in her seat.  Baekhyun cleared his throat, “So who reminded you?” He asked again.  I sighed and leaned back against the chair, “Jaehyung.”

           It went quiet for a bit, none of us not knowing what to say.  I scrunched my nose and stared back at them before finally deciding to talk.  “Say what you need to say.” I stated.  “I don’t have much going on today, but I’d rather be at home than right here.”  Once I said that I immediately regretted it, kind of.  They are sweet people it’s just—

           “We’d like to apologize for our immatureness and stupidity.” Minseok stated.  “What we did…the whole bet and all, we were immature, but having you in our lives…after the whole incident and with you and Lu Han dating-well, when you guys-” 

           I nodded my head, “your point.” I muttered.  “Ah.” Minseok cleared his throat, “you really changed us.”

           From the corner of my eyes, I could see the other members nodding their head in agreement.  “And not only us! But you changed Soojung too!”

           YAH! CHUGULLAE!?” Soojung shouted as she reached over 2 people and slapped Chanyeol across his arm.  “Calm down, Soojung.” Joonmyun sighed and pushed her arms away from his face.  “Settle down.” He looked at her calmly as she stared back at him, suddenly quieting down. “Good girl.” He said quietly with a satisfied smile on his face causing Soojung to huff and roll her eyes.  “I’m not a dog.”

           I looked at the two before exchanging a look at Baekhyun.  He shrugged just as Tao cleared his throat, “Ummm, so. Do you forgive us?” he asked me.  I turned my head down the table and saw him staring back at me.  Oh no—oh no, oh no, oh no… his eyes softened, his lips began to purse into a pout. “We’re really sorry, Miyoung.” He added, his voice quivered.  I looked back up into his eyes which were beginning to tear up. 

           I shook my head, “Don’t cry!” I blurted before covering my mouth at the outburst. “I forgive you! Don’t cry!” I stated quickly before he grinned.  My shoulders slouched and I stared at him blankly.  “Assa! She forgave us!” he sung.  I furrowed my brows and looked at him in disbelief, “Yah! Chugullae!?”

           “Here’s your foood~” The energetic waitress sung as she walked towards our large table.

           I puffed and leaned back against the seat.  Baekhyun laughed, “You two will make incredible friends.” He said as he nodded his head in Soojung’s direction, “You guys are just alike.” He chuckled.  I looked at her; we both glared at each other before she threw a glare at Baekhyun and nodded her head at him then she looked at me.  A small smirk made its way across my lips before I understood.

           “Baekhyun…you-you’re probably going to get beat up soon, just letting you know.” Joonmyun comment, chuckling as the other passed the food down the table.  “What?” Baekhyun turned his head and found both of us glaring at him.  “Wha-I was just saying…you know, like,” He looked nervously at Joonmyun for help but got nothing in return but a light shrug.  “Gah! Just make up already!” He huffed before swiftly grabbing a piece of bacon as the plate passed him.

           And there I couldn’t hold my laughter in.  I subconsciously turned towards Baekhyun and slapped his arm as I laughed at his flustered reply.  “Ahhh! What the hell!?” He cried as he rubbed his arm.  Moments later, I heard another laugh, Soojung’s, before the whole table erupted in laughter. 

           “Way to be blunt.” Kris muttered as he shook his head from down the table.   “Gosh Baekhyun, be more careful with your words.” Chanyeol laughed.  I honestly don’t know why it was so funny to me.  I guess it was just because I am pregnant…or maybe I was actually happy after weeks of constant hatred in my heart.

           I looked down at the table as my laughter died down.  The whole table was worked up and chatty, being their normal selves as I let this moment sink in.  I leaned back against the chair and lightly ran my hand across my growing tummy.  It was about 9 in the morning which meant Seyong would be up in another hour.  I took a deep breath just as someone reach over and ruffled my hair.  My hear shot up and eyebrows automatically caving in. 

           “What?” I directed my attention to Yixing who was the only one looking at me.  He smiled adorably, showing off his deep dimples.  “It’s nice seeing you smile…laugh genuinely again.” He stated with a slight shrug, “that’s all.”  A warm sensation spread throughout my body before I gasped lightly.  I held my hand over of stomach as I felt Seyong kicking, telling me good morning.  I smiled and looked back up, “thank you.” I stated softly as I shifted in my seat.

           Today was a good day…and I can actually say that I enjoyed this moment, a lot.


Heehee, an update for you guys because it's December 31 && My birthday. :)) && You all deserve an update for being so patient with me. Thank you for your love and support with this story! I love and appreciate you guys so much! Hoping you guys have good health in the year 2014! Happy New Years to those who are already living in 2014. I'm still living in the past (ISN'T THAT COOL!? OTL).

ANyways, this update--lol. It answered just some of your questions. :)) Please look forward to the next update! See you in 2014! :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))