033.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           Eunae walked into the café.  She walked to the back of the room and sat at the corner table away from the majority of the people in there that morning.  She covered her face with her hands and sighed heavily.  What am I doing here…? She mentally scolded herself.  She inwardly groaned.

           “Do you really not want to be here right now?”

           Her head shot up before she straightened and stared back at a frown.  Baekhyun gave her a sad look before sitting across from her.  “Eunae…I’m really sorry about everything.”

           “Hear me out…” Baekhyun muttered, “at first, I was trying to get to you because you were Miyoung’s friend and that was going to be a challenge because she wouldn’t let you be with me ever.  It all happened so quickly…I don’t know what happened but after I found out about Miyoung, I kept wanting to hang out with her…because then I knew you would be with her.  And I really don’t know what happened, but there was just a growing feeling whenever you were around.  Gosh, I wanted to meet with you so many times, but I asked Miyoung once and she said no.”  Baekhyun looked across the table at a silent and straight face Eunae.

           He ran his fingers through his hair with a long sigh, “…and suddenly you came up to me and asked to go out for coffee…using your lame excuse for wanting to know more about Sehun.” He smiled faintly, “You really wanted to go out with me, huh?  But you knew that Miyoung would be super against it.” Baekhyun spoke.

           A small smile made its way onto Eunae’s lips.  Her head nodded a bit before Baekhyun smiled back at her.  “I really like you, and I know what I did—we, Exo, did in the pass was immature and unforgiving but I really just wanted you to know that if you give me another chance I would never do it again.  Sleep with girls, mess around with girls…play you, none of it.” he spoke softly before hesitantly taking her hand in his.

           “I don’t have any right to be asking you for a second chance, but I’m going to do it anyways.  Will you give me a second chance, Choi Eunae?” He asked softly.

           Silence fell among them before Eunae slowly slipped her hand away from his.  She clasped it under the table with her other hand to stop the shaking.  Eunae stared at the table top, not wanting to meet his eyes.

           Minutes went by already and Baekhyun was starting get a weird feeling in his chest.  If she didn’t want to meet with him ever again, all she had to do was walk out…or tell him.  He swallowed hard before leaning back against the seat.  Without a word he stood up and turned to leave.

           He walked slowly to the door hoping she’d stop him before he reached it.  His hands grazed the door lightly.  He paused for a moment, still hoping.

           “Mm…excuse me, are you leaving?” He heard a voice behind him.  Baekhyun straightened and nodded, “yeah, sorry—” He sighed before pushing the door open and walking out as the couple behind him followed him out.

           As soon as he took a couple steps outdoors, someone jerked him back.  “You idiot!  I never told you to leave!”  Eunae’s voice rang passed his ears.  He turned around and furrowed his brows, “well, you never told me to stay!” He retorted back.  Eunae wiggled her nose before her lips twitched, giving in.  “Okay! Stay!” she replied back with a huff.  Baekhyun pulled her towards the wall so they weren’t in other’s way.  His fingers lightly drew circles on the back of her hand as he tugged her into his chest, “pabo…” He chuckled.

           Eunae scoffed, hitting his chest lightly before struggling out of his grasp and jogging down the sidewalk.  Baekhyun quickly caught up to her and gently reached for her hands before holding onto them tightly, “You’re never going to get away from me now, you know that?” He grinned childishly before Eunae snickered, “I will…just watch.” She replied back jokingly.

           The two walked back to the park hand in hand. 

           Eunae watched Sehun laughing as he walked towards to stand in front of the goal post.  He was leaning forward getting ready for Jaehyung’s kick.  His hand gestures signaling Jae to go ahead. 

           “Did Miyoung say anything about Sehun…or Lu Han?” Baekhyun asked quietly.  Eunae shook her head ‘no,’ “she always tries to change subjects whenever I bring you guys up…but that’s understandable…” She replied honestly before Baekhyun nodded his head slowly.  “Tomorrow…” Baekhyun his lips, “…Something’s going to happen tomorrow, but I can’t tell you.” He spoke softly.

           Eunae’s ears perked immediately, “What’s happening tomorrow?” she quickly asked.  “Baekhyun-”

           “I can’t tell you because you’re going to tell her and that’s not what they want.” He answered her.  “I like you and all, but I can’t do that to them.  I have to keep my word.” He replied.

           Eunae huffed, “Is it bad!? Horrible? YAH—!” She smacked his arm, “Tell me!” She pleaded, “I won’t tell Miyoung no matter how bad it is.” She continued to beg as they walked across the grass to the soccer field.  Eunae grabbed his arms and pulled him to a stop, “Baekhyun…” she pouted cutely with her eyebrows furrowing in slightly, “jebal~~”

           Frustrated, Baekhyun groaned, “I hate you.” He muttered before sighing heavily, “It has something to do with going away…but that’s all I’m going to tell you because I know you’re going to tell her.” He spoke before pulling his arm away from her and jogging to the field.  He left Eunae standing by herself.  “Going away…? Someone’s going away…?” She asked herself before following Baekhyun, “Byun Baekhyun!”


[Sehun – Jaehyung]

           “Let’s take a break, Jaehyung.  You’ve worked really hard.” Sehun stated with a bright smile as he ruffled the younger one’s hair.  “You’re going to be amazing when we play again.” He stated.  Jaehyung beamed, “Really!? I’m that good!?” He asked with a bright smile on his face.  Sehun nodded and fell onto the grass, “Yeah, you are.”

           “Can we play tomorrow!?” Jaehyung asked, “Can you come back tomorrow!?” He ran and fell onto the area in front of where Sehun was sitting.  His smile slowly faded.  “Jaehyung…tomorrow I’m—”

           “-Sehun!”

           The two boys looked up to see Baekhyun running towards them.  “You ready to go?” Baekhyun asked him before Sehun looked at Jaehyung.  “Remember…your parents wanted to meet-”

           Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Yeah…I remember…” he sighed before pushing himself up from the grass.  “Hyung!” Jaehyung brightened before running to hug Baekhyun.  The older one ruffled the latter’s hair lightly, “Hey, you’re getting better! When Sehun comes back, you’ll be a pro!” He chuckled.

           “Baekhyun—” Sehun looked over at him and shook his head, don’t, he mouthed.  Baekhyun furrowed his brows, “You’re not—”

           “You’re going somewhere?” Jaehyung asked Sehun as he looked up.  Sehun gave a small sigh and patted Jaehyung’s head, “…I don’t know yet…” He stated with a faint smile.  “It’s all up to your noona.” He added before the boys heard Eunae’s voice in the distance.

           “Byun Baekhyun! You can’t just say that then leave me by myself, you idiot!” She cursed as she reached them, “Seriously! Oh my goodness!” She swung her arms and smacks his.  “You have to—” Baekhyun looked over at Sehun whose eyes slowly grew dark.  “Eunae—” He grabbed her and dragged her away from Sehun and Jaehyung.

           “What’s wrong with Eunae and Baekhyun?” Jaehyung asked as he cocked his head adorably to the side, watching Baekhyun pull Eunae farther away from them.  Sehun sighed heavily, running his hands through his hair before kneeling in front of the younger boy.  “Jaehyung…tomorrow…” He his lips, “tomorrow…something’s going to happen.”


OMFG, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!???????????????????? sORRY, I've been gone from this story for awhile, 27days is driving me crazy. But--where is everyone going!?? You have Soojung telling Miyoung to go to the airport in the previous chapter & she thinks Lu Han's leaving...and then Sehun being all weird in this chapter. What do you think's going to happen next, Heh heh heh

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))