032.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           Just like that, the school year ended on a bad note. 

           The seniors were coming back from the senior trip today, and after they come back, they never have to return to school ever again. 

           I’ve been school free for 3 days; free from stress, homework, Sehun, Lu Han, and Exo.  I honestly, don’t even know what to think anymore.  I don’t understand how they can play games like these and not care about the girl’s feelings.  After the incident, they all seem so nice and friendly.  They would go out of their way to make me smile and laugh on a day where I was down.

           I just don’t know what to think anymore.

           I haven’t heard from Sehun or Lu Han after I left them days ago.  I don’t want to face them.  My anger is still boiling every time I think about it though I don’t hate them.  I can’t hate it.  They’re foolish boys who are still too young.  Their hearts are too immature for me to handle, and I have to let them go, forget about them.  I’m going to be a mom in 4 months, and I need to put my stupidity aside and mature up though many people say that I’m already mature.

           “Noona?”

           I rolled to the other side as Jaehyung let himself in.  “Noona…what are you going to do today?” He asked me before I shrugged in bed, “I don’t know, honey.  I think I’ll sleep again.” I said lazily too tired to think or do anything.  “But you’ve been in bed for almost 3 days now.” He complained before getting on my bed.  “I miss you.” He whispered.  I lifted my hand and brushed his bangs back as I smiled, “I’m always here, baby.  Why do you miss me?” I asked as he pouted cutely.

           “You’re here, but you’re never getting out of your room…” He muttered sadly, “I want to go to the park and practice soccer.”

           Soccer.

           I swallowed hard before sighing, “Ask dad later, okay?  I’m not in the mood to go-”

           “Noona, please, I miss going out with you.” He lay down next to me and wrapped his tiny arms around my big waist.  I became alert when Seyong started kicking.  I suddenly felt Jaehyung’s small hands poking at my stomach.  “Ahh~ Jae!” I gasped before he giggled, “Seyong wants to go too.” He chuckled before I sighed.  “Jae…”

           “Noona, jebal~~ Even Seyong wants you to leave.” He pouted before I finally gave in.  “Fine…go find your soccer ball and get ready.  After I change, I’ll come down and we’ll go.” I sighed.  His face beamed, eyes twinkled before he sat up and jumped off the bed, “Arraso! I’ll be waiting~~” he sung as he ran out of the door, closing it behind him.

           I groaned loudly as I pushed myself up.  Not in the mood to do anything, I gathered my now long and wavy hair up into a bun then went to wear this outfit.

           I slowly made my ways down the stairs, “okay Jae…I’m ready.” I sighed tiredly before yawning.  “Only for a bit, okay? I’m really tired.” I muttered as I rubbed my eyes and yawned once again.  Jaehyung pressed his lips together and nodded, “Ne! Arraso! Kajaaa~~!” He shouted as he ran ahead of me.

           “Oh! You got her to come out!” Eunae beamed before Jaehyung nodded, “Geureom!” He chuckled before he lifted his hands out to her, “Noona…” He stated as Eunae chuckled, “Geeze, kid.” She muttered before pulling candy out of her bag, “Here.” She ruffled his hair before looking at me, her smile wavering, “How are you?” She asked before I groaned.

           “Tired…Eunae, I need my sleep.” I muttered as she walked over and hooked her arm with mine, “I promised Jae we’d take him to the park.  Come on, Miyoung.  You need to be active again, forget about guys and have some fun before you’re tied down to Seyong.” She stated.

           I my lips and let her drag me away with Jaehyung skipping in front of us.

           Eunae knows.

           I told her after Lu Han left.  She came over and I cried my eyes out.  She was pissed, very pissed off, but she didn’t do anything to them.  I know Baekhyun and Eunae had a thing, and after she found out, I don’t really know if they’re still talking.  She makes sure to change the subject every time I bring him—or any Exo member up, only wanting to talk about happy things.

           “I’m going to make you forget about everything~~” She sung as I faintly smiled.  Brain wash me if you have to, please.

           “Ah! I also got you something!” She beamed.  I shook my head, “You bought me clothes…” I muttered before she slapped my arm, “Yah! Did I tell you to guess!? Why can’t you just be happy and excited!?” She pouted.  I rolled my eyes before taking a deep breath, “Oh my goodness! I’m so excited to see what it is!” I force.  I scrunched my nose before she tsked, “Shut up, pabo.” She chuckled before I joined her.

           “Jae!?” Eunae shouted before he came back running to us, “Ne, noona?” He panted.  Eunae let go of my arms before I went and pushed his bangs back, “Eww, honey, you’re sweating already.” I muttered.  Eunae laughed, “Oh goodness, Miyoung.” She turned to Jaehyung, “Did you want ice cream or anything?  I’m going to get some and come back.” She stated.  Of course he’s going to have some.

           “Ne! Of course I want ice cream!” Jaehyung jumped in the air, “Chocolate!” he shouted before I sighed, “You eat too much ice cream, Jae…”

           “Miyoung, bubble tea, right?” Eunae chuckled before nodded.

           “Noona, you drink too many bubble tea~~” Jaehyung mocked before sticking his tongue out.  “Yah!” I glared, chuckling before he took off running to the soccer field.  I sighed, “Hurry back, Eunae.” I muttered before she nodded, “Of course! I wouldn’t leave you here to watch him in your state…you’d probably leave him here.” She chuckled before jogging to the parlor across the park.

           I rubbed my temples before slowly making my way towards the field.  It was sunny, bright and hot out, but the cool breeze changed the hot temperature into a cool morning.  I watched as Jaehyung kicked the ball, dribbling it towards the large soccer goal and kicking it with all his might.  I chuckled lightly as the ball didn’t reach the goal line. 

           He turned his head and looked at me before crossing his arms in front of his chest and pouting, “NOONA!” He shouted.  Immediately, I pressed my lips together to suppress a smile, “I’m not laughing, baby!” I stated as I sat down on a bench by the side line.

           I leaned back against the chair and lightly rubbed my stomach lightly.  In the afternoon yesterday, I suddenly got this pressuring pain against my bladder.  It hurts when I walk a lot.  I woke up in the middle of the night because of cramps too.  I hope this doesn’t last long because with everything that’s going on right now, I’m not sure how I’ll handle this pain too.

           Someone tapped my shoulder behind me, causing me to jump a little before turning around.  “Ohh, I’m sorry…” She muttered before I sighed and relaxed.  “What, Soojung?” I muttered before she walked around me and sat down without an invitation.  “Nothing…I just wanted to come and say hi.” She stated with a soft smile.  I nodded, “uh huh…how was the senior trip?” I asked her before she chuckled, “You should have gone, Miyoung.”

           I clicked my tongue and shook my head, “Well, I’m glad I didn’t.” I replied back uninterested.  Soojung sighed heavily, “…Fine, but really? You’re just going to stop talking to them now?” She stated, “I know what they did was horrible, but you have to forgive and forget! Especially Sehun because well…you’re carrying his baby and it’s just not—”

           “Did he send you here to lecture me, Soojung? Change my mind about him or something—why are you even talking to me?  Aren’t you two dating!?” I asked as I turned my body and stared at her.  She went straightened then went quiet, staring back at me before answering, “…no, I called it off.  And I came here because I wanted to, not because oppa told me to.  You’re making a big mistake with Exo.  They’re not bad people, they’re just immature.” She stood up, “Come to the airport tomorrow.” She muttered, “5AM, by gate 7.  You’ll regret it forever if you don’t.” She added before leaving me.

           Airport?  I cocked my head, why would I need to go to the airport?

           “Was that Soojung?”  I heard Eunae voice a couple minutes later.  I nodded my head slowly before turning to look at her, “Yeah…that was her.”  I answered softly.  “Was she bothering you?” Eunae asked as she sat down.  I quickly shook my head, “No…she just—I don’t know…wanted to talk.”

           From the corners of my eyes, I could see Eunae nodding her head, “oh…okay then.” She shrugged, “At least she’s changing...or something…Jae!” She shouted later.  I leaned back against the chair as Eunae handed me my bubble tea.  I yawned tiredly, “Let’s leave soon, kay?  Or I’ll leave before you guys do…I’m a bit tired, and I’m starting to have some pain in my stomach.” I told her.

           “Pain? What kind?” She asked as Jaehyung came and took the ice cream from her and sat on the grass in front of us.  I shrugged, “I don’t know…pressure pains…I just want to crawl into a corner, roll up into a ball and sleep.”  I answered.  “But noona, we just got here.”  Jaehyung pouted.  I smiled faintly and nodded, “Yeah, that’s why I’m going first…Eunae will stay with you, okay?”

           “Miyoung…”

           “—it’s fine, really.  We only live like 2 blocks down.” I muttered, “Seyong’s acting a bit weird right now, so I can’t really move. Plus, my back’s killing me…I feel like I’m carrying weights on my back.” I sighed before patted my tummy.

           “Noona, Seyong’s going to be a bad boy.” Jaehyung chuckled.  My smile faded, “…no, he’s not.” I stated, “I won’t let him.” I stated as Sehun immediately popped into my head.  “I’m going to raise him right and proper.” I added as I stared blankly at the ground.

           I jerked as Eunae nudged my arm, “he was kidding, Miyoung…” She sighed, “You really need to relax and forget about them.  This isn’t good for you.”

I quickly slurped up the rest of my bubble tea, “…yeah, okay.  I’m going to go back now.” I muttered before standing up.  “I’ll see you back at home.”


           “Is noona going to be okay?” Jaehyung asked Eunae as they watched Miyoung walk away from them.  Eunae sighed heavily and hit the side of her head lightly before nodding, “Yeah…she will be.”

           Jaehyung jumped back up, “okay…well I’m going to practice before hyung-”

           “Sehun’s here…” Eunae muttered back as Sehun walked from behind them.  She stood up as Jaehyung beamed and turned around, running to him.  “Hyung!” He shouted as Sehun bent down and ruffled his hair.  “Hi Jaehyung…Eunae.” He nodded at her before she showed him a small smile, “Hey Sehun.”

           “You’re watching him, right?” Eunae stated before Sehun nodded, “Yeah…” he sighed, “Ummm,” Sehun hummed, “The café on the corner...” He stated nodded his head in the direction before Eunae nodded her head and left.

           “How are you?” Sehun turned and asked Jae, “Good!” He chuckled along with Sehun.  “Noona’s doing okay too.” Jae stated, “She came to the park too, but she just left a couple minutes ago because Seyong was being mean to her.”

           Sehun cocked his head, “Seyong? Who’s Seyong…?”


YAY! Finally, an update right!???? I'm happy, you're happy, everyone's happy! Lol, just kidding, I have to take my Final in a couple minutes, so I should be going...but yeah. OTL,

don't you all love soojung right now!??? Lol, what do you guys think about her now? AND WHAT!? Sehun doesn't know about Seyong!??? Lol, yeah, he never knew until now cause Miyoung's a brat and never wanted to tell him.

*EDIT~ omfg, I'm so sorry! Sehun knows Miyoung's pregnant with his child otl, but, he never knew the of the baby or that she already had a name picked out. so sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))