030.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 


           I woke up on a fluffy white bed.  The sun shining through the open window brightly lighted the room.  I looked down and noticed I was not in my own clothing anymore. 

           Of course…of course I remember what happened yesterday.  I remember everything, up to the point where I out, that is.

           The door to the big room opened and I straightened in the bed.  “You’re awake.”

           I brows ceased.  It was a female’s voice.  I turned my head before getting up, “Soojung!?”

           She looked at me and nodded, “What?” she asked as she walked over.  “What-what the hell?” I choked as she sat in the chair next to the bed.  “Language.” She muttered before I started shaking my head, “What the heck is going on…?” I asked myself.  “How’d I get here?” I asked reluctantly before she answered.  “Of course you weren’t going to listen to me yesterday…so I went to get oppa, and he came and brought you here.” She stated. 

           “Is—is this your place?” I asked quietly before she chuckled dryly, “Pshh, no.” She stated, “I wouldn’t let you inside my mansion.” She stated before I rolled my eyes.  “I changed you out of your wet clothes from last night.  They’re washed, folded, and sitting on the vanity table over there.” She pointed behind her. I shivered at how she was acting around me.  Soojung suddenly sighed, “You’re very stupid.” She stated, “Very stupid, Miyoung.”

           I relaxed my shoulders and looked away, “I don’t need you telling me what to do—telling me what I am.” I muttered.  Soojung laughed, “I really don’t care!” She stated, “You’re dumb!  That was very stupid, what you did yesterday!  How can you not even think about your baby, Miyoung?” She lectured, “You of all people, miss ‘I’m going to become a doctor one day,’ she mimicked me back in elementary school.

           “We might have to reconsider who the smarter one is, because it surely isn’t you.” She stated.  I rolled my eyes, “I really don’t need this right now.”  I flung the sheets off my body and swung my legs to the edge of the bed.  Soojung stood up, “You can’t leave yet.” She stated before she walked to the door.  I sighed and looked over, “Oh really?  Who’s going to stop me?” I asked before the door opened. 

           Soojung turned and smiled at Sehun before leaving.  I turned away in disgust as I heard Sehun walking in.  I began taking off the clothes hanging on my body.  “What are you doing?” Sehun asked as I turned and gave him a look, “Striping, what else?” I stated before he stopped me.  “Right now?” He asked, referring to the fact that he was in the room with me.  I shrugged his hands off, “It’s not like you haven’t seen me .” I muttered before grabbing my clothes and proceeding to put them on.

           “Miyoung—just stop, okay?” He asked softly.  I pulled my tights up and shook my head, “No can do.” I stated as I threw my sweater over my head.  “Miyoung-”

           “Stop it, Sehun.”  I threw the rest of my clothes inside my bag and walked to the door, Sehun grabbed my wrist gently before back hugging me, “I’m really sorry.” He muttered.  “You probably won’t forgive me very easily…or at all, but I just really wanted to tell you that I really am sorry.” He whispered before rubbing my stomach and letting me go.

           I turned to look at him before twisting the door knob and walking out.

           I don’t need him anymore.  I gave him a chance…I gave him many chances, but in the end, he always seems to disappoint.


ㅠㅠ I'm sorry this chapter is soooooo short!!!! Gahhh! And I'm so sorry I haven't been updating in sooo long! I made a blog to explain everything, but to those who didn't read it....Semester's coming to an end so school's getting hectic. After thanksgiving break, it's basically study study study for finals week which is the week after break. :'(( Because of this, this chapter was so short! && I don't know when I'll be able to update again...maybe in a month??? I'm SORRY!

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well! :)) And I hope this update satisfies your-idk, lol. xD but dang! Who thought Soojung was going to be the throughout the story?? Idk, maybe she still might be? Lol, but yeah & Sehun? What about him? Should he have tried harder or Miyoung? Be less stubborn? Or do you think her reaction was fair?

Aha, I miss you guys. Lol, like, you guys might be like, "wth, we don't even know you." but idk, I just miss you guys for some reason. Lol

Anyways, have an amazing day!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))


p.s. mama awards this weekend!!!! :)) hoping our boys get something!