029.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           Just like that the school year was coming to an end.  Exams were finished and results were in.

           I’m 24 weeks pregnant, and people who look at me smile a little knowing I was caring a precious life in me.  School is officially over for me this week.  4 more days and a graduation I will not be attending.  The senior trip was in 2 days, but I wouldn’t be going.  3 days and 2 nights in the woods?  No, I wouldn’t be able to handle that.

           But I’m letting Lu Han go.  He deserves some time with his friends.  After graduation, he might be going back home even though he says he’ll stay, I’m going to make him go back.  He doesn’t need to be here with me; I don’t deserve a person like him, a person who was willing to take care of another person’s child.  I never knew such people existed, but Lu Han changed that.

           I don’t want to hold him down to me when he has so much potential to go out and do everything he’s capable of.  I don’t want to be the reason why he won’t take opportunities.  I don’t want to feel like a burden, a responsibility, and so just like I’m making him go to the senior trip, I’m also going to set him free from being with me.


           Lu Han slammed his fist down on the desk.  “Why…?” his simple question lingered in the air before Sehun answered, “because it’s what’s true, Lu Han.  Believe it or not, I do love her, and you will not stand in my way of getting her.” He stated firmly.  “The thought of being friends isn’t going to stop me.  She’s carrying my child-”

           WHY NOW!” Lu Han roared as he suddenly gripped Sehun’s shirt collar.  “You had so many chances, Sehun!  Do you know how many times I had to stay on the line with her just to hear her talk about you?  Cry over you?  Do you know how hurt I was knowing she actually cared about you while I was with her the whole time!? Through this whole deal!?” he growled, “Why did you sleep with her…you shouldn’t have slept with her.”

           Sehun shoved him back, “You would have never made the move if it wasn’t for the bet.” He stated before Lu Han shook his head, “don’t—”

           “You know it’s true, Lu Han.” Sehun stated, “You were in on the bet as well as every other Exo member.”  Lu Han ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, “Just because you have Soojung doesn’t mean you wouldn’t have done the bet too.” He stated before Sehun scoffed, “No, I wouldn’t have done it.  Why continue sleeping around with girls when I could have the pleasure I want anytime I want.” Sehun stated as he stared at Lu Han.

           “I thought she was interesting.” Lu Han muttered.  Sehun only continued to stare, “Just because you think she’s interesting doesn’t necessarily mean you like her.” He stated truthfully.  “You didn’t like her, did you—until the whole pregn-”

           “Shut up!” Lu Han growled, “I liked her! I liked her since junior high school, and don’t you tell me who I like—you’re not me, Sehun!”


           I put my backpack on and furrowed my brows as I turned around.  Lu Han wasn’t here yet which is odd.  Maybe he already left… I thought as I left the classroom.

           “WHY NOW!?”

           My head shot up when I heard that.  It was his voice.  I shouldn’t have walked over but curiosity took over.  My feet carried me over to his homeroom before I tippy toed up to take a peek through the windows.  My brows lifted and my eyes widened, “Don’t do anything stupid, Lu Han.” I gasped as I saw him gripping Sehun’s collar.

           I quickly made my way to the door as he continued to shout at Sehun.  I was just about to open it when I heard something that literally sent my world crashing.

           “You would have never made the move if it wasn’t for the bet.” 

           Sehun’s voice.

           Bet?

           Lu Han?

           Exo?

           Sleep?

           My feet locked in position for the next couple minutes unable to move whether I wanted to retreat or not.  My hands were shaking as they now lightly gripped the door knob.  I was part of a bet?

           Of course I was.  They would have never wanted to speak to be unless it was for bet.  I’m not a person they’d just come up to and start messing with.  Strangely, my hand started twisting the knob before I finally pushed the door open.  The burning pain in my throat can’t even be compared to the twisting pain my heart is going through.

           “I was part of a bet.” I stated with narrowed eyes.  Both of them turned and stared at me in shock.  “Mi-Mi-Miyoung…” Lu Han muttered before I stared at him, “You were trying to sleep with me…for a dumb bet!?” I shouted as I griped the desk in front of me.

           “Miyoung, calm down—it’s not good for the bab-”

           SHUT UP SEHUN!” I screamed, “Don’t tell me what’s not good for the baby! You have no say in this anymore.” I stated with a heavy breath.  I looked at the two of them, “Don’t…don’t ever talk to me again.” I stated in a low voice, before stumbling back.

           Lu Han took a step forward before I shot him a glare, making him stay in his place.  I took a deep breath and turned around before running out of the room, running down the hall and running out of the school.

           The minute I swallowed the burning lump in my throat, tears welled my eyes, and once I blinked, waterfalls were created.  I didn’t get on the bus that was supposed to take me home.  I ran a couple blocks before coming to a slow stop.  My feet carried me farther away from the school.  Tears blurred my vision, but I still walked, tripping over my feet but catching myself before the fall.

           I don’t know how long I walked but I didn’t care anymore.  My eyes were swollen red and streaks of tried tears marked my cheeks.  “Ahjimma, a bottle of soju.”  I muttered before she walked over.

           The sky was darkening and rumbling in the distance.  I opened it before shakily pouring some in the shot glass.  “A bet.” I laughed bitterly, “Of course.”  I swallowed before taking the shot.  I felt the burning of the liquid down my throat, but that could still not compare with what I had gone through after school.  I pour myself another glass as the rain started to drizzle down. 

           “I might have to be closing soon!” the ahjimma shouted to everyone, “But finish your food first, then you can leave; I’ll only close if it starts pouring hard.” She stated before I sighed.  “Don’t you dare start raining.” I muttered angrily before drowning another shot down.  I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for the taste to end. 

           “Miyoung?”  I slowly lifted my head before sighing in annoyance, “What do you want?” I growled.  Soojung walked over, “What are you doin!g?” She stated firmly before grabbing my cup away from me, “Are you being serious right now!?” She hissed, “I thought you were smart, Miyoung! What’s wrong with you!  You’re being very stupid-”

           Gawd! Shut up, Soojung!” I shouted, “Go have some with Sehun or something” I threw out casually before I saw her glaring at me as I snatched the cup back.  “Screw you! Screw everyone!” I hissed.  Soojung went rigid before standing up.  She looked pissed off, but also hurt.  I rolled my eyes as she turned and walked away.

           My eye lids were getting heavy as the rain gradually came down harder.  I could feel some wiggling in my stomach, but totally ignored it, thinking of only the hatred I have for both Sehun and Lu Han at the moment.

           “Why doesn’t anything ever go right!?” I muttered to myself as I slowly poured myself my 5th shot.

           “MIYOUNG!”

           I swung my head around, lazily.  “Don’t you dare!” He shouted as he ran to me.  I pointed at the cup, “this?” I stated before grabbing the bottle instead.  “MIYOUNG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” He shouted before I shoved him back outside in the rain.  “Don’t ask me what’s wrong, Sehun!” I shouted, “I don’t need you!” I screamed.  I could feel people’s stares burning my back.

           “Ahjimma! Don’t you know she’s pregnant?” Sehun stated before the women widened her eyes, “Omo! I didn’t know! She was wearing the baggy sweater!”  She quickly ran up to the table and grabbed the Soju from my hands, “Agassi, don’t you know-”

           “I don’t need you to tell me what to do too.” I muttered as I looked away.  I stepped aside and out into the rain.  “She only had 4 shots.” I heard behind me, “It shouldn’t be that great of an effect on the baby.”

           I sighed and started walking.  My head was pounding, but I knew what I was doing and where I was going. 

           Suddenly, I was jerked back.  Disgust rose up in my stomach as I pushed him away, “STOP!” I screamed, “What don’t you understand about not wanting to see you!” I shouted to Sehun as I continued walking again.  He pulled me back and hugged me in the rain, “Don’t do this.” he stated softly into my ears.  I swallowed the burning lump in my throat before tears streamed down my cheeks once more.

           “Please, Miyoung.” He pleaded, “I need you.”

           I began hitting him instantly after he stated that, “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” I shouted with every punch I threw across his chest.  “YOU LIED TO ME! LU HAN LIED TO ME!” I screamed, “I trusted you both!” I cried with the last smack, “Is this how you treat someone you love!?”  Sehun pulled me into his chest as the rain drenched our clothing.  “It’s okay-”

           “IT IS NOT OKAY!” I shouted as Sehun nodded slowly, “…you’re right…it’s not okay.”  He muttered back softly as he pulled back gently and swiped my wet bangs away from my face.  “Miyoung,” He said my name softly before leaning in.  I hiccupped just before his lips molded with mine.  He cupped my cheek with one hand and massaged my neck with the other.

           A kiss in the rain…isn’t always romantic.

           I swallowed as I pulled away.  I blinked my eyes as the rain came down.  “Miyoung…” Sehun whispered against my lips.  My head was throbbing; I was dizzy and cold in the rain.  My hands slipped off his chest before my knees gave in. 

           “Miyoung!?”


YAYAYAYA!! Lol, actually this isn't something to be happy about, but umm, yeah. I know--please, you all thought Miyoung was smart, huh?? I guess not since she totallyy ignored baby Seyong's plea to stop drinking..but yeah. Aha, dun dun dun.

THE BET....Did you all forgeet!????

-well, it's back.

now what???

I'm excited to hear what you all have to say & no doubt, I'll enjoy reading them. :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))