021.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 


           They’re all staring at me.

           Of course I knew this would happen though.  I kept my head low as I made it up to the senior floor.  School was so close to ending, and then this happened. 

           “You okay?”

           I jumped at the sudden voice behind me.  He gave my shoulder a small squeeze before apologizing.  I let out a breath, “oh my gosh, Baekhyun.” I muttered as he chuckled and hung his arm around my shoulders, “I’ll safely you to your room, your highness.” He joked before I scowled.  “Nothing’s going to happen to me.  They won’t do anything anymore because of the baby.” I replied back.

           Baekhyun only shrugged, “Ehhh, you can’t be too sure.”  He turned his head towards me and grinned.  He isn’t such a bad guy after all.  I was actually surprised that he kept my secret for these past couple weeks.

           “Miyoung…?”

           We both turned our heads around.  Baekhyun slipped his arm off my shoulders with a small chuckle.  “Lu Han…” he nodded his head in acknowledgement before bowing to me as if I was someone from the royal family, “It was a pleasure.” He grinned before jogging off.

           Lu Han placed his hands on my arm, “how are you today?” he asked softly as he stared at me, ignoring everything that was going on at the moment.  I managed to give him a small smile.  “Okay…” I lied as he brought my hands to his lips and gently kissed it, never breaking eye contact with me.  “Did you sleep well last night?” He asked as he walked me to class.  I hugged my books tighter around my chest and nodded, “Yeah…”

           When we got into class, I went straight to my desk.  Lu Han pulled a chair up next to me.  “Is it okay for me to be here right now?”  I scrunched my nose and looked down at my desk, “Mhmmm…” I hummed as I drew circles around my desktop.  Lu Han rested his head on his palms, “you’re scaring me with these one word reply…” he stated quietly before I sighed, “ohh? I’m sorry then, Lu Han.” I smiled a bit, “did you sleep well last night?” I asked.

           Lu Han smiled brightly and nodded his head, “Mmm, I slept okay…it would have been better if I knew you were sleeping okay.” He murmured.  “Mianhae.” I sighed, apologetic.  Lu Han placed his hands over mine and chuckled, “I thought I said more than one word answers, Miyoung.”

           I gave him a weak smile before Nam Seosaengnim walked in, “Lu Han, you may excuse yourself…” he stated before shouting, “my students!! Get into class!” he shouted into the halls before walking back in.  Lu Han brushed my bangs back and kissed my forehead, “I’ll see you later then…” he sighed heavily before putting the chair back, giving me a hand wave and walking out.

           My mind was wandering throughout the class period.  I couldn’t focus, but it’s not like I wanted to at the moment.  I had too many things going on in my mind; it was giving me a head ache. 

           “From this day on, there will be a quiet study hall for those who rank in the top 25 of the school, in preparations for the entrance exams in a couple weeks.” Nam Seonsaengnim stated as he stuck a piece of paper on the wall.  “This is the schedule for those students…it tells them where and when it will take place.”  He turned around and walked to his podium in the middle of the classroom, “the list of names is also under the schedule, so if you’re not sure of your rank, you can come check later.” He stated before opening a book, “Okay, Hyunsu, can you name the royal line from yesterday?” And like that the lesson started.


           When the bell rang for lunch, everyone ran up to the front to see if their name was on the paper.  I sighed and closed my textbook up.  Sliding my chair back, I stood up and walked out of the room, already knowing I was on the list.  I turned and walked down the hall when someone called my name from behind.  I blinked tiredly before turning around. 

           “Are you okay?” Lu Han quickly asked as my eyes filled with water.  I nodded sleepily, “I’m just tired, don’t worry about it.” I replied back before he kissed my forehead softly.  “Did anything happen today?” he asked as we walked towards the cafeteria.  I only shook my head.

           “Everything’s fine, Lu Han.” I answered a while later.  “I’m just really out of it right now.” I added before walking towards the table.  I sat down at the empty table as he bent down, “what do you want to eat? I’ll get it for you.” He stated, “You look really sick and I don’t want anything to happen.”

           I glanced at the food before shrugging, “I’ll eat anything you get for me.” I stated with a small smile, “and I’ll finish it too…this is your chance to fill the lunch trays with food.” I chuckled before he joined me, “Alright then, I’ll be back.” He stated before dashing off to the line.

           I rolled my neck before sighing and laying my head down on the table.  I need a day to sleep in.  My whole body aches, especially my back.

           The table shifted and I lifted my head to see who it was.  “Hey…” he muttered while sitting across from me.  I glared at him for a second, mentally shouting to myself as I heart increased uncontrollably.  I scrunched my nose and bit my lip before putting my head back down.  No, no, no, stop it! I inwardly groaned and starting hitting my chest, trying to make my heart stop beating so quickly.

           “Are you okay?  Is something wrong?” he quickly asked me.  I swallowed hard, stupid me. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit harder down on my lips before I felt a sting and warm liquid on the tip of my tongue.  I cursed and looked right up at Sehun whose eyes immediately widened.  He grabbed a napkin and suddenly reached over to dab my lips, completely sending me to a sudden shock.

           “Wh-what are—are you doing…?” I croaked with widen eyes.  He looked at me once before turning around then looking back at me.  “Helping you…what else?” He stated, “You helped me when I was bleeding…” he muttered quietly, “So why can’t I do the same-”

           “-because you’re Sehun, that’s why.” I interrupted.  His hands left my lips and he straightened, cocking his head to the side, “And you’re Miyoung…so what?” he looked confused as he stared back at me.  I wanted punch him; reach my hands across the table and wipe that look off his face.  “Are you being serious right now?” I hissed angrily.  “You’re not allowed to do that.” I stated before wiping my own lips.

           “Who says?”

           I rolled my eyes and looked at him, containing my feelings as best as I can.  “Me. Who else?” I murmured bitterly, stilling glaring at him.  Sehun shrugged, “Well, I’m going to break that rule of yours then.” He suddenly smiled at me like there was nothing wrong between us.  I shook my head before he stood up from the table, “Meet me after school…on the rooftop,” He stated before backing up, “Ohh—” he smiled faintly at me, “And make sure you eat a lot.” He stated before walking out of the cafeteria.

           Even after he left my heart wouldn’t stop beating quickly…I felt like it actually increased.  I couldn’t get my shoulders to relax.   No matter how much I hated Sehun for his past actions, I could never actually hate him.  There’s a connection between us…I felt attached.  When he talked to me, I swear my heart was ready to leap out of my chest.  I don’t know what to do about it…what to think, because does he really care…or is he being the same annoying jerk he was to me in the past.

           “Hey~ what are you staring at?”

           I turned thinking I’d see Lu Han, but instead Yixing sat down next to me.   I furrowed my brows, confused for a moment, “Hu-huh?” I blinked a couple times before he nodded his head towards the entrance of the cafeteria.  “Sehun left already…so what are you staring at?” He asked me, eyes glued to mine.

           “You-you saw that?” I muttered quietly before he nodded with an innocent look.  “Did he want anything?” Yixing asked before his eyes moved down to my lips, “is your lip okay?” He chuckled a bit before I nodded, “Yeah…I’m fine…physically, anyways.”  I muttered under my breath, but I guess he heard.

           “So how’s your heart doing then?” Yixing rested his head in the palm of his hands as he looked at me, adorably.  I moved my eyes away and stared at the door where Sehun left in.  “I-I don’t know…” I answered absentmindedly.

           “What’s wrong?”

           His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.  “You look…bothered…” Lu Han stated as he sat down with a full tray of food.  My eyes grew big, “What is that?” I gasped before he chuckled at my reaction, “Food…what else.” He stated with a shoulder shrug.  I gave him an unbelievable look, “you’re crazy, I can’t possibly finish that by myself.” I stated before he nodded, “I know, that’s why I’m eating it too.” He stated before handing chopsticks over to me, “here you go…you have to eat at least half of this.”  He stated before I nodded slowly.

           Yixing stood up and I looked up at him, “Where are you going?” I asked quickly before he smiled, showing those adorable dimples of his.  “Why? Are you going to miss me?” he stated with a hint of a smirk.  I released my bottom lip, unaware I was even biting it in the first place.  “Don’t worry, cutie, your secret’s safe with me.” He bent down and whispered in my ears before straightening up.  “Catch you two idiots later.” He waved his hand in the air and walked away.

           My secret…?

           “What’s wrong with him today?” Lu Han muttered as he watched Yixing leave us alone.  I turned my head and blankly stared at the food in front of me.  “Are you not hungry?” Lu Han asked before I shook my head quickly, “-No, no, I am…” I forced a small smile, “There’s just so much food, I don’t know where to start.” I my lips before grabbing some noodles.

           I looked back at the door Sehun left in minutes ago.

           I don’t know where my feelings are anymore…or who my heart belongs to.  With Lu Han, I just like him.  He’s sweet and any girl would love to be by his side, but with Sehun, I can’t tell.

           With him…my feelings are unknown.


I know I say this all the freakingg time, but I really love your comments! They make me want to keep updating because I enjoy reading what your thoughts are so much, lol. Weird right? Yes.

But here's some Miyoung/Baekhyun ; Miyoung/Lu Han ; Miyoung/SEHUN && Miyoung/Yixing moment..........Lol.

Do you think Miyoung has a little something something towards Sehun? Or is it just because of the baby? Do you think Sehun actuallly wants to be with her, or just be there as a father, and nothing more? What do you think will happen to Lu Han, this sweetheart--ugh, my heart achess for everyone. So many questions, so many thoughts!

Sorry, if I'm a bit weird right  now...it's 12:55AM and I have class tomorrow at 11AM Which I should really be sleeping, but I'm supposed to be up finishing homework, OTL. Procrastination at it's finest. Lol xDD Jk, don't follow in my steps.

DO WELL IN SCHOOL!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))