020.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 


           Sehun paced back and forth on the steps on Lu Han’s mansion.  5 minutes later the door opened.  “Young master Oh, what are you doing here?  You’ve been out here for minutes now, would you like me to get Master Lu for you?” A maid asked as she opened the door.

           Sehun’s eyes widened before he composed himself and nodded, “Yes, please.”  He replied as the maid let him in and led him into the living room.  “Please wait here while I get master Lu.” She bowed once and her heels.

           Sehun sat on the couch and fidgeted with his fingers.  He’s not one to become nervous, but now was different.  He had to talk to Lu Han.  Lu Han was his best friend; he was the closest thing he had to family.

           “—you have some guts showing your face around here.” Lu Han stated as he came down from the stairs.  Sehun stood up immediately, “Lu Han, we need to talk.” He quickly blurted.  Lu Han only chuckled, “What’s there to talk about?”  Lu Han looked over at the maids and sighed, “Please, leave us.” He stated before entering the living room.  He rubbed his temples and sighed heavily, “Talk.”

           Sehun his lips.  “Look, about today.  I guess you knew about the baby before today, huh?” Sehun asked as he stared at the ground.  “I don’t understand why you’re doing what you’re doing because honestly.  You could do so much better, Lu Han.” Sehun stated quickly, “I mean, if it’s the guilt then let me take care of it.  This has nothing to do with you and you don’t have to force yourself on her because of me.  I’ll just pay her money and you can stop hanging out with her.”

           “-Do you really think that?” Lu Han interrupted frustrated.  “That I’m forcing myself on her because of you!?” he choked out laughter, “Look here, Sehun.  I like her.  I’ve always liked her…since junior high school actually.” Lu Han added with a smile.  “I was just stupid back then and didn’t do anything about it until now…”

           “Everything you’ve said is all wrong.  I can’t believe you…if you knew she was pregnant, why didn’t you do anything about Soojung!?” Lu Han firmly stated as he glared at Sehun.  “because you could care less about the baby, you’ll let Soojung harm her?”

           Sehun furrowed his brows and straightened, “You can’t even say that.  You weren’t there when I was interfering…heck, you weren’t even there, were you, Lu Han.” Sehun raised his voice.  The two glared at each other, fist curling in.  They sat straight up on the couches, leaning in towards each other.  “I’m not stupid, Lu Han.  I was interfering; her friend just got a little hot headed first and started doing to Soojung.”

           “—Oh! So you care more about Soojung than the girl you got pregnant.” Lu Han stated furiously, “You of all people should care more about family.”

           “-I do.” Sehun whispered suddenly.  “You don’t know it, but I do.”

           The two got quiet.  They breathing gradually got calmer. 

           “When she first told me about the baby…she was 9 weeks pregnant.  I don’t know how long it’s been since then, but she doesn’t look like she’s gaining weight.  You have no idea how much I wonder if she’s doing alright.  I heard Baekhyun talking about her one day and ask him but he wouldn’t say anything else to me about her or the baby.  Every time I want to talk to her she finds a way to leave.  I know she knows the of the baby already…but she won’t tell me even if I ask her.” Sehun suddenly confessed.

           “When you don’t have a family…or parents who don’t love you…parents who are too focused on their own business and take meetings over their only child’s birthday party…you tend to think of these things.  Or at least I do.”  Sehun muttered not looking up from the coffee table.  “I do care…but after the second time she told me she wanted nothing to do with me, I sort of gave up…thinking that maybe it would be better.  Because then my parents wouldn’t have to deal with it, I wouldn’t have to deal with it.”

           “Then you stepped into the picture.”  Sehun chuckled bitterly, “You have no idea how much I hated you.  Even though we’re best friends, it angered me to know that she openly let you while she shut me out refusing to talk to me.  But then it also confused me.  I asked myself why you would date her…why her of all people…anyways, I did try to protect her from Soojung.  You just don’t know it.”  Sehun mumbled the last part.

           He took a deep breath and closed his eyes just for a moment. 

[flashback]

           Soojung poked an underclassman, “—you’re going to find Park Miyoung and tell her that Lu Han wants to see her up on the rooftop. Nothing else.” She stated before the other girl quickly nodded in obedience. 

           Sehun furrowed his brows as he approached them.  “Go!” Soojung hissed before the younger girl ran off.  Sehun rested a hand on Soojung’s waist, “What was that about?” He asked her before Soojung shrugged, “nothing, oppa.”  She sung in a high voice as she innocently looked at him.  Sehun hummed an answer and kissed her neck softly in the middle of the hall.

           “Oppaa~~ not now…” she moaned, “I have to do something really quick, okay?”  Soojung giggled and skipped off down the hall and towards the stairs.  Sehun sighed heavily and walked back to class when he heard her voice behind him.

           “Arraso…thank you.” She muttered quietly.

           Sehun turned around and saw her walking towards him.  His heart raced as she came closer, but not once looking his way.  Miyoung walked right past him.  Sehun’s eyes followed her as she walked up the steps of the stairs towards the rooftop…the same direction Soojung ran off to.  His palms began to sweat.

           “Miyoung…” he whispered her name quietly before running in her direction.  He was breathing hard by the time he reached the top.  He grasped onto the door knob but stopped.  What if Miyoung was really with Lu Han?  What if it was just Miyoung and he ran up like an idiot thinking something was wrong but really wasn’t.  His shoulders relaxed and he let his hands slip from the knob.

           He didn’t want to make a fool out of himself.

           “—you’re not going anywhere…”

           Sehun’s ears perked and his eyes widened.  He knew that voice…one of Soojung’s annoying followers.  His hands were immediately grasping onto the doorknob again, tightly.  He his lips and took a deep breath before shoving the door open, “Soojung~~” he suddenly sung into the openness of the rooftop.

           He found himself staring right at a frightened Miyoung whose arms were protectively wrapped around her stomach.  He let out a sigh in relief when she straightened and ran towards him.  His heart leaped but soon shattered when he saw the tears flowing from her eyes as she ran passed him.  He dropped his hands to his side then turned around, forgetting Soojung completely.

           He chased her but didn’t dare call out her name.  And just as he made it to her homeroom, he appeared.  Lu Han.

[End of flashback]

           Sehun cleared his throat and opened his eyes.  Lu Han stared at him confused.  “If you hurt her—”

           “Me!?” Lu Han chuckled in amusement, “you really have no right in saying that since you’ve already hurt her.  She likes me…I like her.” Lu Han smiled thinking of that fact.  “Sehun…I really don’t want this to get in the middle of our friendship, so I forgive you…just don’t meddle in our business anymore.  If she doesn’t want you, leave…and tell Soojung to stop fooling around with her too.” Lu Han stated.

           Sehun his lips and sighed heavily.  “You should leave now.” Lu Han stated as he stood up, “it’s almost midnight.”  Sehun swallowed hard.  There were other things he wanted to say, but maybe it wasn’t the right time yet.  It sadden him to know that Lu Han had taken a liking towards Miyoung.  But it broke his heart more knowing that Miyoung accepted Lu Han with no questions.

           He left the house with scattered thoughts.  And what about Soojung?  After the incident afterschool, she became silent and left home without telling Sehun.  Although it shouldn’t bother him, it did.  Soojung likes him, but he doesn’t feel the same about her.  To him, she was someone who could give him the right amount of pleasure without the roleplay.  She knew what to do.  Though the two weren’t dating, Sehun felt like there was something between them.  Because when they weren’t having , they talked like friends.  They understood each other because of their wealthy backgrounds.  They were able to easily talk to each other about problems they were having.

           But Sehun didn’t like her.

           He has never had any feelings for her.


YAYYY!!! Aren't you guys happppyyy!???? Sehun and Lu Han interaction!? Finallly, right!? Lol, well yeah, I didn't really like this update and how I wrote it, I like it that Sehun and Lu Han finally got to talk, but that's pretty much it.

SOOO--what are your thoughts about Sehun, NOW!?

And to clarify some things because some of you were commenting about this, but nope, Sehun and Soojung are NOT dating, they're just having with each other. That's it. No biggy. Lol Jk, but yeah.

Oh. So in this update, you all know Sehun's background now!!! Depressing--ish. Idk. Ermm, what else.

*gasp, THE FALSHBACK! OMFG, HOW CAN I FORGET!? The flashback is Sehun's POV from chapter 16, if you all don't remember and wanted to go back and check or something, idk, but it's right in the beginning. but yeahh. Lol, that part wasn't a coincident.

But yeah, I'm just reallllyyyyy wondering what you all think about Sehun now.

&& About me, I'm at home for the weekend, so I decided to finish this chapter and update before I have to go back to my busy schedule at the dorms. BUT, omfg, I saw a ton of cute Korean guys playing soccer in the gym and I wanted to watch them but they probably thought I was some weird Asian girl creeping on them. *sigh, they were so cute though. & I was sleeping on a couch today on capmus and a group of Korean guys came and sat around me and started talking. Ugh, if only I knew Korean. Lol, but I wanted to die. My face was probably beat red...but enough about me, Lol.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))