017.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 


           “You two know each other?” Lu Han asked as I slowly walked back to the group.  Eunae nodded with a grin, “Geureom! We knew each other back in Incheon.” She chuckled a bit.  “How are you?” Her voice raised a pitch.

           Everyone could feel the tension between the two girls when Soojung was slow to answer, “Fine…” She swallowed hard and gave Sehun’s hand a small squeeze, “oppa~” she turned her head, “I forgot my father’s bringing his girlfriend over today so I have to get back.” She pecked his cheeks, “Tonight though…” she stated before quickly leaving.  Eunae shrugged, “huh…” she muttered with an evil smirk before looking at me, “Let’s go.” She shrugged with a low chuckle and grabbed Jaehyung’s other hand.

           The other Exo members murmured behind us as we walked towards the bus station.  Lu Han caught up to me and wrapped his arms protectively around my waist.  “What was that about?” he whispered into my hair.  I smiled faintly, “Another day, Lu Han.” I stated as he gave my waist a small squeeze, “Arraso.” He kissed softly kissed my temple.

           “I am not riding a city bus!”  Sehun shouted from behind us.  I groaned, “Then don’t come along…no one cares if you’re here anyways.” I muttered under my breath.  Lu Han shook his head, “Aigoo, Miyoung, behave.” He pecked my cheeks, “I’ll be back.” He said and let me go. 

           “Why didn’t you tell me you and Soojung go to the same school, pabo!” Eunae scolded.  I only shrugged, “Because I didn’t really care.  I mean, the past is the past and I was going to let everything go.” I told her as we walked down another block.  “Aigoo, did she do anything to you? Goodness, I still can’t believe you didn’t tell me.” She chuckled, “I miss having fun with her.”

           I shook my head, “Eunae, you don’t need to do that anymore.  I can handle it; her…she hasn’t done anything to me…” I lied as we waited at the bus stop corner.  She clicked her tongue, “Alright…but I swear, if I hear her doing something to you especially now,” she referred to the baby, “I’ll hurt her.”

           “Miyoung-”

           I turned as Baekhyun ran up to me.  I rolled my eyes and let go of Jae’s hand before walking to him.  “What?” I asked, hugging my stomach.  “I was wondering if you would let Eunae-”

           “-No.”  My face was completely emotionless.  “Nope, never. Not now, not in your next lifetime—never.” I stated firmly as his eyes softened.  “Miyoung-ah~” He spoke softly.  A shiver ran down my spine.  “Jebal, I promise to change for her…I won’t be the playboy anymore…seriously, there’s something different about her.” He stated before I rolled my eyes.  “Yeah, she’s my friend, that’s what’s different.  You players like a challenge…” I muttered just before I turned around and walked to Eunae and Jaehyung.

           “What was that about?” Eunae asked me as she peered over my shoulder and looked at Baekhyun.  I shook my head, “Nothing…” I stated and sat down.  “Can we just go home?” I asked softly, “I’m exhausted already.”  I grabbed Jaehyung and sat him on my lap.  I hugged him tightly as he whined to Eunae for help who only chucked back in response. 

           “Lu Han hyungg~” Jaehyung shouted just before I covered his mouth, giggling.  “Aniyaa~ Jae, you can be your own super hero-” I chuckled before tickling him. “Ahh! Noonnaaa~~!” He laughed.  His high voice couldn’t hold my laughter in. 

           “I’ll save you!”

           I looked up and just as Lu Han grabbed Jaehyung out of my hands.  “Lu Han!” Jaehyung shouted and latched onto his neck.  I scrunched my nose and stuck my tongue out.  “Pick on someone your own size.” Lu Han stated as I furrowed my brows in and tsked.  He stepped forward with Jaehyung in his arms still and grabbed my chin, bringing it closer to him.  “Like who?” I muttered just before he kissed me.

           AHHHH!!! Ewwwyyy~!”

           Lu Han and I pulled away chuckling.  “NASTY!! Eunae noona!! Save mee!” Jaehyung shouted before Lu Han kissed his cheeks and put him down on the ground.  “Get a room…” Jongin coughed, secretly high fiving Jongdae on the side.  I rolled my eyes and smiled before Lu Han hugged my waist.  “They’re just jealous.” He muttered into my ear.

           My eyes caught Sehun’s before his melting stares caused a shiver down my spine.  “Is that brat agreeing to ride the bus…? Or is he going to walk?”  I stated as I turned back to Lu Han.  His sweet smile melted my insides.  “Miyoung…” He furrowed his eyebrows before I sighed, “I was just, you know, asking…” I murmured bitterly before laying my head against his chest, “Lu Han, we’re hungry…” I stated before he hugged me tightly, “arraso…I’ll get you two something to eat once we get off the bus.”


           “Hey, are you okay?”

           I turned around at Eunae’s voice.  “What?” I said as she asked me again, “Are you okay? You look a bit pale…” She turned her head, looking around, “Where’s Lu Han?” She asked resting her hands on her hips, “That idiot; how can he leave you like this?” She stated before I sighed, “He took Jae to the restroom, Eunae.” I smiled faintly before touching her hands lightly, “it’s okay. I’m just-”

           “Shaking, Miyoung…you’re shaking.” Eunae stated, “I could’ve taken Jae to the restroom…” She interrupted me before I could finish.  “Eunae, we’re just hungry…and I really need water right now.” I stated quietly before she took off towards the guys.  I furrowed my eyebrows and turned away, “fine…leave me…as if I don’t already feel left out.” I sighed and sat down on the bench while watching the guys ordering food.

           I looked down at my hands and dryly chuckled, “huh…I am shaking…” I muttered before Lu Han and Jae came back from the restroom.  “Noona! We’re backk~!” Jaehyung shouted as he ran towards me.  I smiled faintly and got up slowly, just as Lu Han reached me.  “You okay?” he asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.  He chuckled lightly, “I think you’re starting to show now…I mean, I don’t see it, but I feel something.” He whispered.  I only sighed, “That’s just me gaining weight because I’m hungry all the time.” I muttered.

           He kissed my hand, “Come on-”  “I got water for you!” Eunae ran over panting, “Baekhyun gave it to me, so thank him…” she sighed before wiping her forehead, “its seriously hot right now…I just want to stay inside-”

           “Hey! Kris says to go to his house and swim!” Chanyeol shouted before we all turned to look at the larger group.  “Swim?” I furrowed my brows.  “Swim!” Jaehyung shouted excited, “noona, noona, I want to go!” he jumped in the air before running over to Yixing.  I scrunched my nose.

           “Come on, Miyoung, you’re tired, and the guys can watch Jaehyung while you just rest, away from the sun.” Lu Han grabbed my hands and led me towards them.  “I still get food, right?”  Lu Han chuckled, “Of course.”


           “Baby! Be careful!” I shouted to Jaehyung from the poolside.  I sat on a chair, keeping a close watch of Jaehyung as Baekhyun and Eunae were helping him in the water.  I finished all the food Kris’s maids served me already.  I was full and sleepy.  My eyes would no longer stay open.

           He kissed my temple, “Hey beautiful.” Lu Han chuckled, “Do you want to go sleep?  I can take you into one of the rooms.” He helped me up.  “But-but baby’s here.” I muttered looking over at Jaehyung.  Lu Han grabbed my hands and intertwined his fingers with mines, “he’s okay; he has Baekhyun and Eunae watching over him.  Plus the other guys are around too.  Don’t forget to take care of yourself too, Miyoung.”  Lu Han stated before he lifted my palm up to his lips and kissed it softly.  I couldn’t help but smile at his sweetness.                                                                               

           Lu Han opened a guest room at the end of the hall and led me in first.  “You can stay here and sleep; I know you’re tired after eating so much.” He chuckled as I sat down on the bed.  I grabbed his shirt and brought him down to me before hugging him tightly.  “Thank you for caring so much for us.” I whispered.  He held onto my waist as he pulled away, “Of course…I’ll always be here for you even after you push me away.” He chuckled and kissed my cheek. 

           We locked eyes for a moment.  They twinkled as a smirk slowly appeared on his face.  He was leaning in closer to me.  My heart was racing now, palms sweating.  My eyes automatically closed just before his lips touched mines. 

           I tried to control my breathing but it didn’t work.  His hands crept their way up and cupped my face, deepening the kiss.  I softly moaned and hugged his neck tighter.  He placed a hand on my waist, the other cradling my head as he laid me down on the bed.  He subtly got on top of me as he pulled away, caressing my cheeks softly.

           We gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment.  “Lu Han…” I breathed softly, “Sleep with me?”

           He cocked his head to the side, “right now?” he mumbled as his hands skimmed my upper thigh.  I shuttered before grabbing his collar and bringing him down.  “Yeah…right now.”  I answered softly.  I my lips before slowly teasing him with them.  He rested a knee between my legs.  I felt his hands slowly rising up and almost touching my .  I quickly kissed his cheeks before using all my energy to push him so that he was lying next to me.

           “Lu Han…” I sighed once I broke the kiss, “I meant just lying…cuddling, holding me close to you as we slept…” I chuckled as his breathing calmed down.  “You…” he chuckled lightly before nodding, “Arraso, I can do that too.” He kissed my forehead before I felt his hands run down my torso and pulled me closer to him.  He chuckled softly as I buried my head in his chest.

           His hands my hair gently, soothing me and trying to get me to sleep.


Sorry, I finally updated again.

I have offically started packing and gawd it's so stressful. For the next couple of days, I probably won't be able to update, so I'm just letting you guys know now.  I hope you guys are having a good summer before you all go back to school & Whatnot. :))

Oh. Don't ask about Soojung/Miyoung/Eunae dealioo; I promise you'll find out about it before the story ends. If you ask, I'll be too pressured to tell you... OTL

Sorry, I don't have much to say because I'm literally too tired to think of something. OTL Soo--

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))