016.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “The doctor says I’m having a boy.” I stated as I spun around on the turning chair in front of Nurse Kim’s desk.  “Omo! Kyeopta! I’m so excited to go shopping for your baby.”  I furrowed my brows, “Alright then…I need all the help I can get since I’m still a student…” I jokingly muttered. 

           “aigoo, aigoo, agioo…” she stood up while shaking her head, “I need to make some copies of some records, and you, my dear, need to get back to class.” She shook her finger at me as I scrunched my nose and stood up, “Arraso, I’ll be going then.” I smiled and bowed, “See you later.” I muttered as I left her room.

           I walked up the stairs slowly, trying not to exhaust myself and take things easier since that’s what the doctor told me.  “Miyoung…” I straightened at the voice.  I turned and saw some random girl walking towards me, “Lu Han oppa wants you to meet him on the roof…” her voice cracked a bit as I furrowed my eyebrows.  I questioned it, her, the request…everything. 

           I slowly nodded, “Arraso…thank you.” I muttered and continued walking up the stairs towards the roof.  “Lu Han would’ve found me himself.” I muttered as I held onto the door knob of the rooftop door.  I took a deep breath in and pushed it open.  I looked around after closing the door.  I saw a figure in the green house and I walked towards it before stopping when 2 other figures appeared from the side. 

           “I told you she’d come up for Lu Han…” Minah muttered as she walked forward.  Soojung crossed her arms over her chest.  “How many times do we have to threaten you before you understand the phrase, ‘stay away from Exo.’” She growled.  I rolled my eyes and took a step back.  “You’re not going anywhere—” I heard Ahreum’s voice from behind me before I straightened.

           The 3 girls in front of me stepped forward.  Fear crept inside my stomach, fear for myself…fear for my baby.  I hugged my stomach as I turned to the side and stepped back so that I could see all the girls in view.  Tears were quickly forming in my eyes and I tried hard to not let them fall.  My throat start burning as I looked around the rooftop, avoiding their eyes. 

           Then suddenly, the closed door swung open with a loud bam. “Soojung~!” Sehun sang before stopping in his tracks.  I looked at him as he turned his head at me.  I’m saved.  I let out my breath; I didn’t even know I was holding it in.  I ran over, blinking and letting the teardrops fall as I ran past him and down the stairs.

           Thank you.  Thank you, Sehun.

           Even if you didn’t know what was going on.


           I ran into my seat and put my head down on the table.  The tears fell from my eyes and onto my desk.  “Has anyone seen Miyoung!” Lu Han’s voice rang throughout the halls.  I straightened and quickly wiped my tears away before he could see them. 

           “I swear—if any one of you—oh! Miyoung.”  I turned and look at Lu Han who came inside the room.  “Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere…” he muttered as he pulled a chair next to me.  “Are you okay?” He asked, “Your eyes are a bit red…” then he straightened, “did someone do something to you?” he asked.  I quickly shook my head, “Aniya,” I chuckled dryly, “These dumb hormones…” I muttered quietly so others wouldn’t hear, “I was reading a book in the library and it was sad and I started crying…” I lied as he pinched my cheeks and lifted my palms to kiss it.

           “You’re going to be the sweetest mother ever.” He chuckled.  “I’m taking you guys out today.  Baekhyun’s coming…be nice.” He instructed me as I nodded slowly,, “okay…but if he plays with her, I swear, Lu Han.” I muttered firmly.  “Go ahead-”

           “Hey! Class 4A! Get in here!” Seonsaengnim Nam shouted in the halls as he walked into the class, “Leave, Lu Han.” He narrowed his brow as Lu Han nodded and stood up, “De!” he turned and looked at me before kissing my forehead, “See you at lunch.” He smiled sweetly before leaving the room after childishly saluting to Nam senosaengnim.


           “Omo! Eunae!” I shouted as I saw her by the school gates with Jaehyung.  They both looked up from the ground.  I smiled and waved them over.  “Noona, Eunae-noona wanted to come pick you guys up. Lu Han said that he was going to take us out today!” Jaehyung beamed.  I furrowed my eyebrows, “Oh! I forgot.” I smiled as I bent down and picked Jaehyung up, hugging him tightly before putting him down.

           Someone s their arms around my stomach, “Boo!” he sang.  I jumped, grabbing my chest as my heart began to beat quickly.  Lu Han chuckled behind me, “I’m sorry…” he muttered as he kissed my temple.  I scrunched my nose, “Yah! I swear—”

           Lu Han chuckled another apology, “Umm…so Baekhyun told the guys about the hangout…and so everyone else wants to come as well.” He muttered quietly as I my eyes widened.  “Mwuh! Aniya, aniya…” I pleaded before I heard their loud voice booming in the school courtyard. 

           “I called her first-she’s mine!” I heard Baekhyun’s loud voice over everyone else before they scowled.  If he’s talking about Eunae, he’s going to die.

           I turned away from them.  “Hey!” Chanyeol shouted as they came into the circle. I stayed silent and composed for Lu Han.  “Behave.” Lu Han kissed my temple before fist pumping Chanyeol.  “Are you all here?” Lu Han peered over everyone, “Where’s Sehun? Is he not coming with us?” he asked Jongin who approached us.

           Jongin only shrugged, “I don’t even know…he’s probably going to have fun with Soojung tonight.” Jongin chuckled as he high fived Chen.  I rolled my eyes already annoyed within seconds of them being here.  “No! He’s coming—and with Soojung!” Minseok shouted as he pointed towards them walking up to us.  “DANG! They came quick!” Jongin cracked up again before everyone laughed at the ual joke.

           I rubbed my temples and glared at Lu Han, “I swear…” I muttered and grabbed Jaehyung’s hand, “We’re going to the bus station.” I muttered before I started walking away from the group.

           “Ah! Jung Soojung!?”

           I turned my head at Eunae’s voice calling Soojung out.  Everyone stopped and stared at Eunae, questioning her outburst.  I straightened when I saw Soojung’s eyes widen. 

           “You remember me, right!?” Eunae walked towards her as she crossed her arms over her chest, “Nanuen Choi Eunae!” She chuckled while glaring at Soojung.

           A shiver ran down my spine as I saw the frightful look in Soojung’s eyes.

           Eunae only smirked, “I’m here...for good.”


AHHHHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOINGGG ON RIGHT NOW!? HOLD UP WHAT--EUNAE, SOOJUNG'S AFRAID NOW? HUH--WHAT IS GOING ON?

..................that was stupid, T_T. But yeahh, Lol. DUN DUN DUN, Eunae, Soojung && Miyoung historyyy. I wrote about it while back in some other chapter...if you want to go find it or something, idk. I'll elaborate in the future updates too though. :))

&& O M F G . PLEASE PLEASE, gahhh~~ i feel like you all might hate me by the end of the storyy. I'll probably make a poll towards the end of the storyy. I'm so sad, WHY THE HELL IS LU HAN SO FCKING PERFECT DAMMIT. I HATE MYSELF! I HATE SEHUN! I HATE LU HAN! She's just going to end up being alone at the end, guys, for serious.  End of story, I'm done. You all can go unsubscribe--jk, no please don't, I'M just going to go cry in a corner now.

Anyways....on a more happier note, lol--

Aren't you guys happy!? I've been updating frequently!! YAY ME! I'm proud of myself. :)) ...The only reason is because I move out of the house in 10 days, //cries, and I'm living on campus & I start my first year of college (gahhhhhhhhhhhhh) Aug 26 :'(( && I don't really know when I'll have time to update this again...so I'm going to update & update until it gets super suspenseful with all the sehun/luhan & baby drama then leave you all hanging. LOL AHHHAHAHAAA, jk, that's mean.

--but seriously.

Lol, yeah, I decided to update this chapter because one of you lovey subbers put a HUGE smile on my face when I wasn't feeling so good tonight, so here youu all go. I love you all though and your comments always put a smile on my face. :))

*muah *muah *muah

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))