Extra chapter: Yadong!

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Extra to celebrate my 400+ subscribers (and almost 1k comments). I had announced it beforehand but come on, I know you guys. You're going to be surprised again haha :p
Maybe - just maybe - there will be another chapter today, but tomorrow is more likely.
Welcome to the new subscribers and thanks for the new upvotes <3 /throws hearts

And I noticed that BtS is probably going to end soon. I have already talked about it with some readers, but maybe I'll write some fluffy sequel stuff with what happens after the whole "breaking the silence" stuff. I think most readers would be interested? ;A;

Since it's Yadong and I just love both of them, the chapter is half Dongwoo and half Howon .3 enjoy! Some "strong" words below, but I won't rate it M - I don't write !
 

 

[DONGWOO]



There was a bunch of things that Dongwoo really liked. The blonde man absolutely adored chocolate. He couldn’t live without it, but people were always keeping him from consuming it. Dongwoo didn’t understand why. It was his favorite food after all! He was not aware how chocolate changed his personality. It just made him really, really happy and that was all the man wanted to know. He would use every little chance to consume chocolate behind the back of his boyfriend or his friends.



He really liked his hyung a lot. They had been friends since forever and Dongwoo would never give the title of his best friend to anyone else. He really cared a lot for Sunggyu, but he had never thought of him as more than a friend. Dongwoo had always dreamt that someday his parents would tell him that he was adopted and that Sunggyu’s family was his real family, but sadly none of that did happen. He liked his family of course, but he had always felt more at home with the Kims. His parents had somehow accepted that he was gay years ago, but their relationship was kind of rocky ever since. Dongwoo hadn’t seen them for at least a year and they only stayed in contact via postcards. To be honest, he really missed them. He was the type of human that craved for human interaction and closeness with other people. The blonde man had only been able to survive so far thanks to the existence of Sunggyu’s parents, Sunggyu himself and of course his wonderful boyfriend.



If there was anything Dongwoo loved, it was Hoya. Sometimes they would joke around and he would say that he loved Sunggyu-hyung more, but in his heart the younger male occupied the biggest place in his heart. He couldn’t explain his attraction to Howon or when exactly it had started. Dongwoo liked a lot of things about his Hobear. He always put on a cold front towards strangers, but deep inside he was really warm and protective. He was a little shy to show his affection in presence of other people, but Dongwoo didn’t feel bothered by that. He found it cute instead and it only made their intimate touches at home more exciting and thrilling. Although Howon was a lot stronger than him, they shared the control in the relationship. Dongwoo never budged when it came to issues with Sunggyu or his work, while Hoya had all the authority inside the household. They balanced each other out somehow, the loud one and the quiet one. The storm and the sea. The candle and the flame.



He was glad that Howon and he were living together in their small apartment. The younger one had little to no contact to his family like Dongwoo. His reasons were a little different though, because Howon’s mother had actually attacked Dongwoo with frying pans when they confessed about their relationship. After that, Hoya had decided not to visit his parents again. He was really stubborn sometimes, but Dongwoo knew that his boyfriend only wanted to protect him from further harm. The blonde male wasn’t sure if Howon was missing his parents or not, since he wasn’t the type to show his feelings openly. But there was one thing he was sure of: Hoya loved him and he loved Hoya.



Although his character was a loud and hyper one, Dongwoo actually liked simple things like cuddling with his boyfriend in bed or watching Howon’s sleeping face in the morning. He knew that Hoya didn’t like to be disturbed while he was sleeping. He had destroyed their alarm clocks several times already, so Dongwoo had started to wake him up instead. On weekend like this though, he let his boyfriend sleep as long as he wanted. The blonde man raised his hand and pinched Hoya’s nose. The younger male grunted and stirred in his sleep. He tried to slap Dongwoo’s hand away sleepily and the dinosaur quickly retracted his hand. Howon groaned and buried his face deeper into the pillow. Dongwoo chuckled because his lover looked so cute and innocent while sleeping. He snapped a picture of him with his phone. He had a whole collection of Hoya pictures on their computer – cleverly hidden away of course.



He gave Hoya a kiss on his temple and sneaked out of the bed to prepare breakfast. While the eggs were sizzling in the pan, he put some bread into the toaster with a long yawn. Dongwoo stretched his tired limbs and prepared the morning juice next. He threw seemingly random fruits into the mixer before he brought his attention back to the frying pan. Howon was the better cook in their household, but it was an unwritten rule that Dongwoo was responsible for breakfast.



Dongwoo was in the middle of setting the table when two arms sneaked around his waist and smiled as Howon’s broad chest touched his back. “Morning.”



He turned around and snuggled into his boyfriend. Dongwoo gave him a kiss on the lips. “Good morning, Hobear. Did I wake you?”



The younger man squinted and rubbed his nose against the side of Dongwoo’s neck, which made the blonde man shudder. “No, but the bed is cold without you. I wanted to drag you back to bed.”



“But breakfast is done. It will get cold!” Dongwoo protested, but his defenses were broken when Howon’s hand cupped his . The breakfast was forgotten pretty quickly.



Hoya’s lips traced his neck and found his collarbone. “Woo, bed, now.”



“Okay.” He let himself get dragged back to the bedroom and they jumped under the blanket again.

 

 

 




When Dongwoo awoke for the second time, he felt even more tired than before. He yawned again and pinched Howon’s cheeks. “Hobear, it’s lunchtime already. Let’s stand up.”



“Don’t want to.” Howon’s arms pulled him closer to his chest again.



The blonde male huffed. “Hoya, you stink and I’m hungry.”



“We smell like , what’s so bad about that?”



A stomach growled and Dongwoo chuckled because it wasn’t his. “See, you are hungry. Come on!”



He freed himself from Howon’s grasp and looked for his shorts, which had been tossed to another corner of the room. Dongwoo put them on and pulled his boyfriend out of the bed. Hoya groaned and followed him outside, but instead of the kitchen they ended up in the bathroom. Dongwoo pouted.



“Let’s take a shower first.” Hoya said with a smirk.



The blonde male whined. “Hobear, I want to eat breakfast. I’m starving. Take a shower alone.”



“No can do.” The younger man pulled his shorts down again and pushed him into the shower.



Dongwoo wanted to protest but Howon shut him up with a kiss. His hands found Hoya’s chest and he traced the abs with his fingers. He felt his lover shiver under the touch and opened his mouth willingly for Howon’s tongue. The other man the shower and the cold water made Dongwoo moan against the kiss. He bit into Hoya’s lower lip and the younger pulled away.



“Let’s just take a shower, okay?” He gave the other a peck on the lips and smiled. It was not like he didn’t like making out in the shower. Dongwoo loved it, but one passionate kiss would turn into more pretty quickly and then they would miss breakfast and lunch.



Howon chuckled. “That’s what your saying, but your hands are telling another story.”



Dongwoo retracted his hands, but Hoya grabbed his wrist and spun him around. The younger man pushed him against the wall and pressed his chest against Dongwoo’s back. The blonde male couldn’t help but moan again.



“You want it, Woo.” Hoya whispered against his left ear and Dongwoo couldn’t say no.
 

 

 

 



Finally, they had made it to the kitchen table and Dongwoo stuffed the food into his mouth. He was so hungry that he felt like eating everything in the fridge. The eggs and bread were cold now, but Dongwoo didn’t care.



“If you continue with that speed, you’re going to choke soon.” Howon warned him.



“You be quiet! It’s all your fault that we haven’t eaten anything yet!” Dongwoo pouted.



The younger smirked and his lips. “I had my breakfast and lunch already.”



Dongwoo threw a piece of bread in his direction. “You’re a addict, Lee Howon.”



“Don’t call me by my full name, Jang Dongwoo!”



“I can do what I want!” He stuck out his tongue.



Hoya scoffed and turned his attention back to his food. Dongwoo glanced at him and smiled. “What do you want to do today?”



The other man hummed. “It’s weird, normally we would do something with Sunggyu-hyung now.”



He nodded. “Yeah, but he has Woohyun now. Sooo~ I thought we could use this weekend to do things that we haven’t done in a long time.”



“Staying in bed for the whole day?”



Dongwoo hit his boyfriend against the shoulder. “No, Idiot! We should go on a date!”



“We went to the mall with Sunggyu not too long ago and we even had some time alone, while he was busy with that wimp.” Howon retorted.



The older male rested his chin on the table and looked up at Hoya. “Don’t you want to do something with me?”



“Well, there are a few things-“



“Anything non-ual?”



Howon looked at him with an open mouth and Dongwoo pouted. He stood up and stomped to their bedroom. The younger male followed him quickly. “Woo-“



“No! Don’t talk to me! And no for you!” He slipped into the bedroom before Hoya could stop him and locked the door from the inside.



Howon knocked against the door. “Dongwoo! Are you serious?”



“Yes, because apparently you only love my body!” Dongwoo threw his body onto the bed and grabbed the pillow. He

Please log in to read the full chapter