Complicated issues

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I think three days is my new update pattern xD I've already started with the yadong extra, but it's not done yet!

Welcome agan to the new subscribers <3 glad to see so many woogyu shippers lol ! Thanks for the upvotes to the old and new readers *_* 5 more to go until it looks great. It's already awesome anyway and I can't even believe 95, but 100 would look perfect haha *smacks herself*

Also thanks for the comments >w< (I guess we will break the 900 comments today/tomorrow. the next records that could be achieved before the "novel" is done would be 1000 comments and 200 written pages. i'm at 182 pages right now xD)

Sorry if I'm being a troll today in the chapter *sneaks away* 100% Sunggyu centric !

 

 

[SUNGGYU]

 

They chose to sit at the counter like always and the owner turned the music in the background off. Sunggyu didn’t care much about it, since it was quiet music anyway and he could handle that nowadays. He was proud of himself for the progress he had shown lately. It was only small but he felt more normal with every step he took forward. Maybe the dream of being completely normal wasn’t too far away anymore, but Sunggyu didn’t want to expect too much. High expectations would only lead to a huge disappointment later.

 

“Hey, I haven’t seen all three of you in one place for a long time.” The owner greeted them with a smile.

 

Dongwoo gave him a hug and grinned. “Sorry, boss. We were quite busy and, honestly, sushi is pretty expensive.”

 

The old man laughed. “Is this your way of asking me for a discount, Dongwoo? That’s a pretty weak attempt.”

 

Woohyun suddenly started doing a cute poses. “We have something to celebrate! You should treat Sunggyu-hyung to a big plate of sushi!”

 

The blond man joined him with the cuteness attacks and the owner couldn’t stop laughing. They continued to make cute faces and noises, while other customers gave them amused glances. Sunggyu looked away and rubbed the bridge of his nose. This is so embarrassing! How old are you? Have some pride, guys.

 

Howon sighed next to him. “I don’t think your boyfriend is a good influence on my boyfriend, hyung.”

 

Sunggyu looked at him. ‘I’m even more embarrassed than you.’

 

The owner suddenly turned to them. “I’ll treat all of you - except for Woohyun, you have to work - today if Howon and Sunggyu show the same efforts as you two. I’m used to Woohyun acting cute. I want to see you two doing it..”

 

The brown-haired man furrowed his brow and Howon clicked his tongue next to him. “No way in hell I’ll do something like that. Stop it, Dongwoo! Aren’t you embarrassed?”

 

Dongwoo stopped his acts and sat down quietly. Woohyun gave Sunggyu an expectant look, but the older man shook his head. It’s just food. I wouldn’t do it even if you offered me a billion Won. ‘I’m still full from the ice cream.’

 

“Sunggyu doesn’t want to eat sushi? That’s rare!” The owner said with wide eyes.

 

Sunggyu puffed his cheeks. ‘You make me sound like a glutton.’

 

Woohyun chuckled. “But hyung, you do eat quite a lot!”

 

He narrowed his eyes. ‘Don’t you have to work?’

 

“That’s right, Woohyun, go and change. Take care of the customers while I’m chatting with your friends.” The owner shooed the black-haired man away.

 

Woohyun pouted for a moment and before he walked away, he gave Sunggyu a quick peck on the cheek. The older man blushed at the gesture. “I’ll go, but my heart will stay with you, Gyu!”

 

“Ugh, that greaseball, makes me cringe so bad.” Howon said and shook his head.

 

Dongwoo chuckled. “I think it’s cute. Right, hyung?”

 

He shrugged and smiled slightly. ‘To a certain extent, but sometimes I want to punch him in the face.’

 

The owner laughed. “I know what you mean, sometimes it’s just too embarrassing! You need to discipline him, Sunggyu.”

 

He raised an eyebrow. ‘How am I supposed to do that? He takes care of everything in this relationship. I’m just…following him.’

 

Howon patted his back. “Hyung, don’t underestimate the control you have over him. You could tell him to jump into a well and he would do it without second-guessing your command. Just tell him to quit the grease.”

 

“And he used to act like that around everyone who has two or four legs. He’s already gotten better thanks to you.” The owner confirmed Howon’s words.

 

Sunggyu frowned. ‘You think so?’

 

“Yes, hyung! He’s totally whipped by you!” Dongwoo grinned at him.

 

They turned their heads as Woohyun came out of the kitchen again, now fully clothed in his uniform. He formed a small heart with his hands and threw it in Sunggyu’s direction, who turned away with a flustered expression. Isn’t it more the other way around? The brown-haired man was way too shy to be the one in control, although he didn’t like this “status” very much. But he couldn’t find a way not to be embarrassed by Woohyun’s actions.

 

‘Does he have to do that?’ He stared a hole into the wooden counter. ‘He always does that and then I don’t know what to do. I don’t have any control over him!’

 

“He’s like a dog wagging its tail for its master.” Howon commented. “You can’t tell a dog not to wag his tail. Well, okay, you can. You could cut it off.”

 

Dongwoo hit his boyfriend against the arm and Sunggyu smiled. “Just ignore that grumpy! Woohyun only wants to shower you with love.”

 

‘But everyone can see it…it’s embarrassing. I’m the only one blushing like a girl every time.’

 

“You can make him blush too! Come on, Sunggyu-hyung, when Woohyun is looking over to us, just give him a big smile and maybe wave your hand.”

 

Sunggyu looked at his best friend doubtfully. That’s embarrassing too… ‘He’ll just throw more hearts back.’

 

“Woohyun!” The owner suddenly called the black-haired man.

 

Woohyun turned his head in their direction and immediately focused on Sunggyu, who gave his friends a glare. He his lips nervously. If this doesn’t work, I’ll never listen to them again! The brown-haired man met Woohyun’s gaze and gave him his best smile - or at least Sunggyu tried to give his best smile, he wasn’t sure if it didn’t look awkward. He waved his right hand too and hoped that he didn’t look a mentally retarded. Woohyun’s reaction came immediately.

 

The younger man stumbled and ran into one of the tables while walking. He almost fell over, but Woohyun could still catch himself. He straightened his body with a flustered expression and put the table back in its original position. The customers started whispering with each other and some girls were giggling quite loudly. The black-haired man bowed several times and apologized to them for making such a ruckus.

 

Dongwoo and the other started laughing as well. Sunggyu felt a little bad at first for making Woohyun so embarrassed, but then he remembered that it was normally Woohyun who made him flustered like that. He joined in the laughter as Woohyun looked over to them with a confused expression.

 

“He didn’t see that coming!” Howon said between the laughs.

 

“Are you satisfied with his reaction, hyung?” Dongwoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

Woohyun came over to them. “Why are all of you laughing? Did I miss something? Are you laughing at me?”

 

They started laughing again when he looked at them in confusion. Everyone else probably thought they were crazy, but Sunggyu found it hard to stop laughing while his friends were laughing so hard and Woohyun’s lost expression didn’t help at all. Sunggyu suddenly noticed a strange noise that mixed with the laughter of his friends. He froze and closed his mouth. The strange sound also disappeared and Sunggyu’s eye widened. Was that…me? No one had noticed the noise apparently, because his friends were still laughing and Woohyun had returned to his customers again. Sunggyu pressed his lips together and tried to calm his racing heart. It was probably just my imagination. It couldn’t have been me. I can’t talk…I can’t laugh…

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

 

Sunggyu flinched and looked at Dongwoo. He was scared to open his mouth again. The thought of his voice returning was overwhelming and made him happy of course, but Sunggyu was scared that it had been only his imagination. He didn’t want to face the disappointment, if his voice was still gone like before. He was afraid of opening his mouth to speak and nothing would come out.

 

He smiled to mask his real worries. Kim Sunggyu, you coward. ‘Yes. I was just worried that Woohyun might be mad.’

 

It wasn’t a lie. The brown-haired man glanced over to Woohyun, who had disappeared into the kitchen with the new orders.

 

“Don’t worry, Sunggyu. He’s probably sulking a bit, but maybe it will teach him something.” The owner said.

 

Sunggyu pondered if he should tell anyone about the sound he had heard; a sound that had probably come straight from his throat. But he knew that he couldn’t tell Dongwoo about it, he would be hyper in an instant and push him to try again. It would be suspicious if he asked Howon to come with him to the toilet too.

 

“If you’re so worried, I can go to the kitchen and ask him.”

 

He looked at the old man and suddenly sat up. ‘I’ll go if it’s okay with you.’

 

“Sure, but don’t distract him too much, okay? And…remember that it’s a kitchen!”

 

Sunggyu gave him a questioning look, but the owner shook his head. “Forget it! Just tell

Please log in to read the full chapter