Hospital again

Breaking the Silence (Edited)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Soo tired~ I slept for about  5 hours last night =^= but Lee Minho's album kept me going through the day. I love him <_< and I love the songs.

Omgyu <3 53 subscribers? *speechless* I love you. All of you :D *grouphug*
And because your comments gave me strength I managed to write chapter two so fast ( I don't know 6 hours?). It's a tad shorter than the last, but writing so many pages still takes a lot of time xD Half of the time I'm looking up words in the dictionary.
Have fun with 50:50 Woohyun/Sunggyu~

 

[WOOHYUN]

 

When Woohyun made the decision to go to the restroom he hadn’t expected this outcome. He was glad to see the other smile and the silence between felt comfortable for him. He had listened to their ‘conversation’ before, so he knew Sunggyu had some kind of problem with talking and he seemed careful with people he didn’t know. But a moment later, it was clear that Woohyun had underestimated how bad Sunggyu’s condition really was. The assistant had just thought of something nice to say to get friendly with the older man, when the mood suddenly changed as if someone had pushed a button in Sunggyu. Woohyun saw that the other was suddenly trembling and his face seemed even paler than before.

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked, obviously worried because Sunggyu’s sudden change scared him a little.

Woohyun moved closer. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do, but he couldn’t stand by and watch while the other man was in pain. The black-haired man didn’t notice that his actions caused Sunggyu more anguish. Woohyun touched his arms carefully. “Hyung! What’s wrong?”

He shook him slightly, but then hands grabbed his shoulders from behind and pushed him away. Woohyun fell onto the ground and he gave the other person a confused look. Dongwoo glared at him. “What did you do? Get away from Sunggyu, you’re suffocating him!”

Dongwoo took out his phone and Woohyun heard him calling an ambulance. He did what the older man told him and put some distance between Sunggyu and himself. Woohyun couldn’t stop staring at the shivering man in the other corner of the restroom. He wondered why Sunggyu suddenly broke down like that. Though he only knew the older man for about half an hour Woohyun couldn’t stop worrying about him. It hurt him to see the other like this. He looked so weak and the assistant wished he could give him comfort, but Dongwoo had told him to stay away and Sunggyu’s friend surely knew what he was doing.

The black-haired man watched Dongwoo, who was standing a little closer to Sunggyu but still kept a safe distance to him. “Hyung, it’s me, Dongwoo. Calm down. You’re safe.”

Sunggyu didn’t react to his words or at least Woohyun saw no reaction. He wanted to ask Dongwoo what exactly was happening to the other, but the door to the bathroom opened again. Paramedics stormed into the room and Woohyun quickly made space for them. Dongwoo also stood back. Woohyun tried to read his expression, but it was hard to guess what the blond man was thinking. He shifted his gaze back to Sunggyu, who tried to push the paramedics away that held him still. They talked to him and tried to calm him down, but Sunggyu’s movements only got wilder. Lucky for them the skinny man was not strong enough to hurt them. Woohyun looked down when one of the men gave Sunggyu a shot. Before long the older man stopped moving.

The paramedics looked at Dongwoo and Woohyun. “Who called the ambulance?”

The blond man raised his hand quickly. “Jang Dongwoo, I called you.”

One of them nodded as his partner put an oxygen mask on Sunggyu’s mouth.  “Your friend had a panic attack. Was this the first time?”

Dongwoo shook his head. “No, but it was worse than usual.”

“A sedative is only for emergencies, when the patient can’t calm down on his own. It’s not a long-term solution though. He’ll be asleep for a few hours. We will bring him into the hospital and he can spend the night there. A doctor will check his condition when he wakes up.” The paramedic explained.

Dongwoo sighed. “I know…can I accompany you?”

“Of course. Can you contact his family, Mr. Jang?”

The blond nodded and dialed the number while the paramedics carried Sunggyu out of the restroom and to their car. Woohyun watched the scene in silence. He felt out of place, because he barely knew Sunggyu and couldn’t help at all while Dongwoo seemed to know everything. The younger wondered what had happened to the cute brown-haired man that had scarred his soul so much.

Dongwoo ended the call with his friend’s parents and glanced at Woohyun. He couldn’t read his expression before, but now he knew that the blond was definitely angry. “Did you do something to him? Because if you did I-“

Woohyun raised his hands. “W-Wait! I didn’t do anything! We were only talking because I thought my food made him sick. I don’t know why he suddenly broke down!”

Dongwoo bit his lower lip and looked into his eyes. He sighed. “I believe you, Woohyun, but you could have killed him. I know, it’s not your fault since you-“

“Mr. Jang! Are you coming? We have to leave.” A voice interrupted them.

Woohyun wanted to ask the blond for his number, but Dongwoo ran away before he could say something. The assistant followed him outside, but he couldn’t catch Dongwoo in time. He watched the ambulance drive away and frowned. Would he ever see Sunggyu again? Although their meeting had been short, Woohyun had taken a liking to him. The assistant was openly gay and he found the older man attractive, but rather than his looks he was intrigued by his character. Woohyun had seen many sides of Sunggyu today and he couldn’t help but wonder which side was ‘the real one’. He wanted to understand him better and help the older man as a friend - or as something more.

The assistant sighed. “I hope he is okay…”

“Nam Woohyun!”

He turned around and saw the angry face of his boss. “You better have an explanation for this, Woohyun.”

Why does everyone think I did something wrong? Woohyun pouted slightly. “I’m innocent! I would never hurt such a cuti- ehm -customer!”

That was close I nearly called him ‘cutie’. I’m sure the owner would castrate me if I did that. The owner folded his arms and gave him a skeptical look. “So you didn’t touch him in an inappropriate way?”

“Owner!!” Woohyun whined and pouted.

“I know you’re gay, Woohyun. I saw you flirting with customers before. Believe me, I have nothing against that as long as you do your work, but Sunggyu is like a son to me.” The owner said with a straight face. He sighed and patted Woohyun’s shoulder lightly. “I’m sorry if I was too harsh on you. I’m just worried about him.”

Woohyun smiled slightly. “I’m worried too! I would never hurt him, I promise.”

 “Let’s go

Please log in to read the full chapter