Omo~ Na uh-dduk-hae?!

Hyung, can I love you?

For all viewers (thanks a lot ^^) BUT my story is TOO COOL for any comments, I know it >XD

*evil soul has spoken* >XD~

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin POV

I dislike him! I really dislike him a lot... No, I don't hate him, but whenever I saw his face, with that ugly smirk on it, I am always ready to punch him till death. I dunno why I reacted like that, but I really can't stand his behavior or either his appearance. He wasn't a bad-looking guy, actually he has quite cool parts, when he playing Gameboy he always is so focused on it, further when he join our dance practice, I  stole a glare and saw him totally in his doing.

The Entertainment was right...he had tones of skills, a great, softly voice, good appearance; even his dances skills are okay, not so good like Eunhuyks but impressing. But what to do? I just dislike him...maybe because of his bad manner. Where ever he is, he is rudely, indelicate and vey bugging.

KyuHyun still has the problem to go along with the other member, the only one talking to him, is our always-friendly-fish. No wonder that DongHae accompany our so called 'evil makane', I guess he is fallen for his bad temper.

DongHae you're such a good-hearted boy, gosh I hope you never will find out how the world his working. Poor guy!

I turned around to face the mirror and saw my application in an exciting way, while saw behind me DongHae and Kyu giggling about something (rude).

"Can we please go back to our pratice, kids?", said HeeChul and gave the both giggling guys a death-glare.

Thanks Chulie for being such a short temper, I guess he really hates how much DongHae treated our youngest member and I admit, I do too!

"Don't rush Miss~ I am not the one lacking in my part~", KyuHyun replied rudely while didn't looked up from his Gameboy.

"Bo? Do you say I am lacking?"

Omo I'm able to saw HeeChuls temporal dangerously throb, if they didn't cut that starting fight I can imagine Kim HeeChul will throw the chair in the face of the black-haired. Okay... it wouldn't be a problem for me, but JungSoo wouldn't be that improve by that.

"I just said it once, I guess you were able to hear me clearly, or should I repeat it for you?"

"Come on brat-"

"STOP IT ALREADY!"

Leeteuk entered the practice room and walked directly to HeeChul. He was the only one who was able to stop the princess, even in the worst state. Chulie turned around and walked to the opposite side, while mumbling something like 'all that bond of jerks'.

Our leader turned to the both guys, sitting on the ground and signaled them to get their butts up. KyuHyun putted his Gameboy aside and walked toward me, while looking at me with that SMIRK again.

What to do? I badly fight with myself to not stap him right here! Stupid Cho KyuHyun!

 

YOUR POV

The practice finally ended and everyone was about to headed back to the dorm, everyone expect of one...KyuHyun. Even he was a part of the popular band SuperJunior, he didn't move into the dorm and it wasn't a secret that he wouldn't move in the next coming month.

"Yo~ evil tongue, where did you go?", said a pure and warm voice, while Kyu could feel a hand touched his shoulder softly.

"I'm heading home", he just offered and taked out his Gameboy again to start to play one of the time-killer-games.

"But then don't you use the wrong way?"

"Oi Hyung..I am not in state for such a lame joke, please prepare better one tomorrow~"

DongHae laughed hardly and was about to counter as Kyus Phone was ringing. The younger one grabbed it and gave his Gameboy to Donghae before he started the conversation.

As the older one can see, it looked like the black-haired was worried, Kyu spoke quietly and hasty, after some minutes he turned his cellphone off and looked to his Hyungs face.

"I'm sorry I need to go now, see you tomorrow at the meeting, Hyung~" With that words KyuHyun ran to the other side of the street and left a puzzled brunette guy behind. The taller one felt kinda strange about Kyus leaving and he looked back to the Gameboy in his hands.

"Ya~ what are you staring at, fishy?", said a husky voice and his best friend and roommate Eunhuyk appeared at his side in his company Sungmin.

"N-Nothing it's just Kyuhunnie.." Donghae heard someone hiss but he didn't care at all, he was such a thoughtful person and he could left his thought like that.. unspoken.

"I guess something is bothering him..I should check it ou-"

"No way! Did you forget you need to visit your mom…you can't run after that kido, just left him", said Eunhyuk and grabbed DongHaes wrist, but the brown-haired looked back worried....

 

Sungmins POV

How the hell could I end like that? Really? Why was I chosen to bring that stupid thing back to him? I didn't even care that much about that guy. What the hell was Donghae thinking as he gave that dirty stuff to me?

Do I look like a mailman? Oh you have something to deliver, but you can't? No problem.. mailman Sungmin is on his way!

Aish such jerks..

I looked around...so that's the place where is our makane is living. Hmm...I thought it would be at least a bit...well.. how to tell.. demanding. I never was here before; this area looked like a ghetto. Spayed houses walls, garbage where ever you stood or walked and not a single tree, well to be honest...I got a bit scared by that location.

That wasn't a scene for me! I couldn't imagine that Kyu should living in one of that barracks...that was unbelievable!

It was like god heard my wondering and sent him out right in front of me, but he wasn’t alone, with him were a bunch of unfriendly looking guys.

I hide behind a trashcan and watched what happened on the street.

Some of the unfriendly looking guys stepped forward and grabbed Kyus collar to get him up his toes.

"Where is our money, brat!" "Yee~ what is your no-good-for-anything-mother doing, he?" "Maybe I should hire her as ...what do you think guys?", said the man behind Kyu and all of them laughed hard, while Kyu struggled hard, to get back on his feet.

"Dare you touch my mother, with your dirty hands, ", shouted the smallest and bit the guy in his hand.

Kyu felt to the ground, but turned around and escaped a kick in his face. "You!", hissed the bitten one and reached out his large arms to get the boy, who tried hard to fight the guys back.

"What's up with you Ahjussi getting old isn't a nice thing, hu-"

I heard something like timber meets head and then I saw Kyu falling forward directly in the open arms of the biggest guy there.

"Just shout your mouth kido! Or I will shout it for you", said the bitten and grabbed Kyus neck harshly-

I couldn't just sit there behind that trashcan and watch them beat up our makane! I have to do something, don't I? So I reached for my phone and one of my signal tones, just hoping that this trick will work out well.

A sirens tone echoed through the street and the guys stopped beating up Kyu.

"Damn it...we should leave now Hyung-nim!"

The biggest one turned to Kyu at the last time, but left him lying on the ground before they jumped in their black car and disappeared.

I got up and run towards Kyu... he was bleeding and I grabbed his sleeves to turn him in my direction.

My heart was pounding hard against my chest as I looked to his injured face.

"Omo~ Na uh-dduk-hae?", I mumbled to myself while totally in panic...

What should I do?

 

______________________________________________________________

TADAA~ end of the third chapter and well uh-dduk-hae means What to do? I already planned to write such scene and I hope I got it at least a little bit..I gave my very best!

I'm curious about the pairings besides KyuMin *laughs* ;)

Well I enjoyed writing that chapter, so I hope you enjoy reading it :)~