Love's Melody VIII - My Little Princess

Love's Melody VIII - My Little Princess

First day of your book’s release, he was the first person in line to get it. Every one of your friends and family received a copy because he wanted them to find out the real you. He wanted you to be surrounded by friends and family so you won’t be lonely in a world without him.

But little princess did you know that your prince is also lonely. He was born an orphan and later adopted by an old retired policeman. He is a lone solider, walking down the dangerous path; without friends, without family, without any support. Those who knew him called him names, said that he had changed but he could only bite his teeth and take it all in. there was no one he could complain to.

While most people would be devastated by the loneliness and pain he only got stronger. Because there is still someone he wishes to protect, from the first day he met you. No matter what had happened between you or how complicated your relationship had become, he had never stopped caring for you. Your “lucky” price was always by your side encouraging, supporting you because the Prince’s love could only belong to his princess.

 

But your prince couldn’t tell you the truth so he made a promise with you, a promise that can only be cashed ten years from now.

You must be thinking what kind of evil idea this must be; how can he make you wait ten years for him.

If his job was not so complicated and you were not the daughter of your father then he would run to you in a heart beat, embrace you and tell you how much he loves you.

From the day he met you, there was a beautiful dream in his heart. One day he can leave all this behind and live the rest of his life peacefully with you.

But things never go according to plan and it all goes back to the day his partner was killed. He was forced to speed up the mission and took the offer that was waiting for him. He became your fiancé and a member of your father’s cabinet.

 

Little princess do you hate him?

For his mission, his partner and his job, he used your love?

Because he is a police and he must protect the greater good so he sacrificed your love.

But did you know he had no other choice. Or maybe you can understand the pain and struggle he was going through. Maybe if he didn’t love you so much the choice would have came easy for him.

From the beginning he already knew what he was getting into by accepting this mission. He already gave up on friends, his pride and even his life but at the end he failed at giving up his love for you. The moment he came clean and told you his real identity he knew that he would lost you forever yet he knew he couldn’t lie to you anymore. When he hugged you for the last time, everything was blocked out of his mind. He didn’t worry about his mission and your complicated relationship; the whole world was just the two of you.

On the ride to meet with your father, he didn’t think for a second about anything other than you. He would try everything in his power to make sure your father is safe and minimize the pain and hurt for you.

He had no idea that his identity had leaked but when he found out that they were holding you hostage he went without holding back. He knew that he would not come back alive but he didn’t care because you are his princess and he, your lucky prince. He will protect you even at the cost of his own life.

His life for your life was the offer they made him. When they pointed the gun to his head he simply closed his eyes. To him, it was an easy choice; his love for you was greater than his own life.

At the end, you could no longer hide and watch. You ran up to him and cried in his arms. Maybe in the end, “The End” is the best solution for the two of you.

 

One year later, he came alone to the place you “first met”; the place your mention to his over and over in your conversations. Over the past year, he resigned from the force, moved to the country side and far away from the busy life of the city. Every day he would visit the tree by the beach and all the memories of you would rush to mind. Every time when he left, trace of tears are still visible on his face.

This is a man that has been through a life in the orphanage, the toughest training of the police academy and death of his partner and never shed a tear. Not even when he was dogging bullets or being chased by the police and the gang. But no matter how strong he is physically and mentally, he couldn’t stop the aching in his heart. His tears were only shed for you; it was tears of regret, of longing and of the deepest love for his little princess.

On the day he found the tree you always mentioned, he did what you always wanted to do; crave your name of it. Then next to your name he added his own along with a little message. My love belongs to only you. I will be here waiting for your, forever. Until the day you return to me.

Everyday he read the letter you left for him. Maybe in this realistic world fairy tales are really just bed time stories for little kids but for now maybe the story between the two of you can be marked as to be continued.

He knew you left because your heart was broken and your might never return.

He also knows that waiting endlessly is a painful torture.

But more than anytime, he knows he can’t stop his love for you; not then, not now and not in the future.

If you come back to him, he would not hesitate for one second and tell you how much she loves you.

Everyone in this world has so many identities, what is fake and what is real one might never know. But the only thing that is for certain is that true love will never die. For now, this might be a sad love story but the prince’s love for you this enough to make this a touching story.

If one day, you decide to return to the place where your fairy tale dreams bloomed, maybe you will also find the prince you have always been searching for.

So princess please come back; and you will find the prince that has always been loving you.