&/chaptertwo; determined

They're Forbidden

"If you walk out now, don't ever expect to walk back in."

~~~~~~~~

Yonghwa stopped dead in his tracks. Endless thoughts started to run through his mind. The happy moments when he and Seohyun were together, the moments when he would comfort Seohyun after she had just gone through a classic case of her parents fighting, and what had just happened. He turned around.

"Do you really want to do this to us, umma?"

The lady looked up at him and nodded.

"If that's the case, forgive me, umma."

And he ran out. He ran out without even looking back, not giving a hoot about what his mum was going to do to him. All he knew was that he need to find Seohyun, fast.

He ran and ran. Then he stopped. "Think, Yonghwa." He muttered to himself. "Where does Seohyun go when she's sad?" Then he snapped his fingers. He ran towards the playground just outside Seohyun's house. The place where Seohyun would always meet him at. The place which Seohyun always went when she was sad.

She wasn't one to show her sadness, she buries all her feelings deep inside. She never cried even when she went through all those family problems, she continued smiling. She never got angry even when people did the worst of the worst to her. This.. is the Seohyun that everyone knows.

Yonghwa let out a big grin upon seeing the smiling girl seated on one of the benches and looking at the younger kids play about. He walked over and hugged Seohyun.

"You know my umma, don't let her words hurt you."

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smiled.

"I expected it from her. It's true though, Yonghwa. We're from two different worlds."

"That doesn't matter, Seo. It only matters to umma. That never mattered to me."

The two smiled at each other, and this.. was when Seohyun was determined to pull through whatever obstacles stood in the path of their relationship.



A/N

Hope this doesn't disappoint you :) By the way, I've got a trailer, do check it out on the foreword!